Whats the point in learning programing anymore? A fucking Pajeet will do the same job for 2$/h

Whats the point in learning programing anymore? A fucking Pajeet will do the same job for 2$/h.

Attached: BbDp14v.jpg (1814x2076, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1850069.html?wid=1349303
mercurynews.com/2019/07/19/korean-american-software-engineer-claims-discrimination-by-intel-managers-of-indian-descent/
youtu.be/rYaZ57Bn4pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based and redpilled.

Attached: 1547092069376.jpg (600x391, 28K)

>Whats the point in learning programing anymore?
Not for profit or "bulletproof career" as colleges have been bullshitting.
India isn't an actual threat to the market. They're extremely american in the sense that you get what you pay for in terms of work.
Still, there is programming work out there if you really want to live that life. Small companies learn fast that you can't outsource everything and still have things the way you want. Big companies like Boeing can afford to slam planes into the ground until the shareholders hold them accountable.

Attached: 1567911967194.jpg (400x600, 18K)

>A fucking Pajeet will do the same job for 2$/h.
So why don't you hire them and sign up for programming jobs, make them do the work instead.
I'm sure that will work out, user.

Attached: chad programmer.png (483x482, 33K)

are you implying that people don''t do this already?

Me on the lower right

>2$
Are you the Pajeet?

Not very well, apparently:

>2 dollahs for shitty Java works
The point on learning is to make your own programs and stuff instead of paying for it

It's like cyberpunk but smellier

Let's the google translate the whole fucking thing OP

I bet if you learned indian, you could be a millionaire working them like a boss, but if you can't code, what's the point?

cyberpoo

>get a shitty job as a programmer
>''Sure I will accept 30% lower payment than the local average I need the experience after all''
>''Can I at least work from home to save on some expenses?"
>''Ok, thank you Ms. HR Roastie''
>Pay a Pajeet from the other side of the world to do your job for you for pennies
>Free money + healthcare
If you don't do this you are a dumbass

why is AutoCAD so popular?

There are multiple class of coders. Merely "learning to code" might be able to get you an Indian outsourcing job, but if you've ever tried to apply to a software job in America, you'd know that there are at least 4 years of training, learning, and rigor between that and getting you a real job.

Because people like to make things. Because you can sell things to people.

Everything's made in AutoCAD these days. AutoCAD -> 3D Printed Prototype -> Injection Mold -> Market

Pajeetfag here ... all the code written here are low quality and shit tier, either copy pasted from stack or just hacked together mess job. You guys write better codes by a long shot.

Because

Attached: 95 percent indian engineers unfit for software dev.jpg (1109x531, 91K)

If it is for a Bank, an argie will do it $10/h

That is what management told us - shortly before the company imploded.

>programming skills are 5 times poorer in T3 than in T1
>Tier 1 is Stanford, MIT and friends.
>Tier 3 and 4 are literally everything else
If you're not from a top school dont even bother in tech, you will LITERALLY never make it.

>being a MIT nigger
>making it
Choose one. The way to making it is divine intellect.

Out there somewhere is a company who outsources to a company who outsources to a company who outsources to a company who outsources to a company who outsources who....

Attached: 1515979832333.png (505x574, 517K)

Racist.

ngmi

The pajeet will produce unmaintainable garbage that doesn't satisify all the use cases and will cost the project lead 20 years of their life.

I'm not worried. Pajeet can't program. The only reason companies go for them is because our normies can't program at all. We're not competing with Pajeet, the "I'm gonna learn programming at 26 to make sick cash!" retards who hardly know how to turn their PC on do.

>What is the point of buying a 200$ chinkphone? a 50$ mystery made phone will do the same job.

Speaking as someone that has had to dig through Pajeet code for the last two weeks, Pajeet will never, ever take your job if you're even remotely decent. They're trash. Can anyone recall that word for Indian "shortcuts to make it work is good enough" culture? Starts with a 'J' I think...

Attached: i'm gonna say it.png (171x354, 39K)

Usually the only pajeets who cab program are expensive just like you. If you're threatened by your everyday java-programming Indian, you need to git gud and up your game

And every company down the chain is laughing all their way to the bank except the original company which is failing and the leaf company which is doing sweat shop work for pennies.

Outsourcing tech simply doesn't work.

link to 50$ phone?

not really 50USD but using coupons will reduce it to around 60 USD
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1850069.html?wid=1349303

>Learning Java from youtube and community college
>not divinely intellected enough to get into a top school
>disturbingly short resume
If you're not good enough to have ivy league fighting to have you in their schools, you're simply not gonna make it.
You dont make it because you went to MIT, but you went to MIT because you're gonna make it.

>You dont make it because you went to MIT, but you went to MIT because you're gonna make it.
this, but jealous brainlets gonna be jelly.

Why would you do this if you still had to show up every day?

I've worked a job where months would pass with nothing to do. It sucks.

It does when you are making more money than you are expending. Didn't you learn business 101?

never have i thought i'd find an image in full english that i still couldn't read.

Attached: 1547769466443.png (184x184, 53K)

AAAAAH IMAGINE THE SMELL

Attached: 1568030885056.jpg (1275x718, 129K)

Niggas living in cyberpunk like world

Because then you can charge them much more to come in and fix the $2/h Pajeet's disastrous code.

Headhunters make good money.

That says imasine.

What's your point, you racist or something?

Attached: Durgasoft.jpg (1915x1080, 1.02M)

What race are Indians anyway? They are not Asian.

Austronesians, the darker ones are pretty much their own thing. The lighter one have varying degrees of aryan/Iranian ascendency

Durgans

Attached: Durga Babu.jpg (452x350, 31K)

Didn't you attend business 102, the one where they let you know 99% of the tech industry is an unprofitable and unsustainable garbage heap, propped up solely by retarded richfags who use it as a roulette table?

This guy gets it.

You should learn to program because it helps you, not because it makes you money. I have scripts to download and watch jewtube videos, select and play music, rename files, etc. Once you learn to program you can complete tasks that would take hours in just a few minutes.

but there are free programs for all those things you named, and they probably work 10 times better then your own shitty code

LMFAO

Pajeets that REALLY know how to program are making first world wages, not $2/hour. Besides, If I wanted to outsource to the third world, I would hire someone from Eastern Europe or something than India.

Yeah. Which you won't be. Because you're paying some middle man $10,000,000 for a $5,000 product with minimal support and no product communication.

>Whats the point in learning programing anymore?
>mfw L6

Attached: 1562505898487.png (679x367, 23K)

It isn't about the money

Sure it is, you just didn't learn well enough.

This js also scaring me.
Sure Indians do a worse job. But for idiot managers it's the better choice because it's cheaper.

Is there any programming related stuff poo's can never do?

>Is there any programming related stuff poo's can never do?

machine learning is the only thing they didn't outsource yet

Look, it's simple: if you got talent and you got determination, then you got a job. There's plenty of code monkey work to pass on to Venezuelan script kiddies working for pennies. But there's also plenty of extremely complicated, business-sensitive development work out there and that's only growing. We might be reaching saturation for low-level coding position but we most certainly aren't for real technical talent.

Proto Mexicans

India was a prolific and stable cultural empire in the early first millennium. Despite their current state, I'd say they qualify as their own race.

Have fun writing simulation software for Lockheed Martin!

I have seen an article by a Korean programmer in an American company that Indian managers hires only Indians.

Can you link that shit homie?

Does it mean that Pajeets high IQ people?

mercurynews.com/2019/07/19/korean-american-software-engineer-claims-discrimination-by-intel-managers-of-indian-descent/

This is really funny. Because Samsung built their world's largest plant in India. In the end, the salaries of IT professionals do not rise because of India and China. There is no reason for big companies to hire workers from developed countries to do what they can solve in India and China at a 10-20% salary.

did you mean cyberpoonk?

intel bastard here.
yes, indians are deep into ethno nepotism.
God help you if you have an indian manager. You're never getting promoted again and all new hires will be indians.
Our hiring practices used to be 5 or 6 grueling interviews, now fluff shit. We'll hire any woman or nog that can fog a mirror.

Attached: intel_dying.jpg (1000x1333, 204K)

No, just that they'll do a poor job at $2/hr.

After dear leader trump brings back all the manufacturing jobs, he’ll bring back all the programming ones.

Walking Poo Race.

youtu.be/rYaZ57Bn4pQ
The Onion is always right

That's pretty aesthetic

I wonder how many of these companies do tech support scam as a side hustle.

The thing is, paneer is not actually capable of doing the same job and ultimately just makes a huge mess forcing the company to then hire in very high paid white contractors to fix things.

my friends company hired like 3 pajeets for database entry shit and pays them like 3$ per day, it would cost them thousnads of $ if they hired locally

Because programming is a tool.
You don't hire someone to hammer in nails, but you still expect a construction worker to be able to hammer in nails when they need to.
Programming is just a hammer. The only people losing jobs to pajeets are people who go in thinking they can just get a job hammering in nails.

Attached: 1565230308000.jpg (1500x1366, 395K)

If you're literally just twiddling your thumbs without anything to distract you, it totally does blow, but it's not nearly as bad if you're killing time somehow. The guy was basically getting paid to kick back and browse the internet while he was there.

>Whats the point in learning [skill] anymore? Someone out there will do the same job for less.
Right. So by this logic, unless you are the cheapest person in the world, you should never learn any skill.

american innovation at its finest

Why are pajeets so dumb? Nobody is going to look up to those shithole signs.

What does going to an ivy league have to do with being good at programming?

Imagine betraying your country like this...

Fucking hell. Lazy fucking fellow Americans. You are creating huge security risks. Stop.

this

>Whats the point in learning programing anymore? A fucking Pajeet will do the same job for 2$/h.

There is no point in being a quality programmer because quality programs aren't in demand. People just get by with shit programs because they feel they have no choice. And as addicted as they are to mediocre software, they really don't have a choice. It was much cheaper for all the software companies to agree to "lower the bar, together" so that the consumer is in a position of "well there's no alternative. It's all different colors of turd". It's happening with all products across the board. Cars are the shittiest they've ever been, but oh, it has "infotainment".

The real question is, why is the common person so tolerant of shitty software? Why hasn't software reliability and ease of use *improved* over time? Why did my old OSs of the past work better, more efficiently and spied on me less? Somewhat related: Most people don't vote with their money anymore. They just take "whatever is cheapest" no matter what. And it's because they're too dumb, or don't care, or don't have the purchasing power to be picky.

"There's no point in learning programming anymore" is a symptom of a larger politcal and cultural problem of the larger group. Classic Americans would never tolerate this shit. Windows 10 would have made Microsoft bankrupt if it came out in the 1980's.

>Cars are the shittiest they've ever been
they get you from point a to b, what more do you want them to do

Apparently other pajeets will

Based and redpilled.

>intel bastard here.
yes, indians are deep into ethno nepotism.
God help you if you have an indian manager. You're never getting promoted again and all new hires will be indians.
Our hiring practices used to be 5 or 6 grueling interviews, now fluff shit. We'll hire any woman or nog that can fog a mirror.
Is this why apple and intel are declining every year? I have not seen the news that samsung hires niggers or pajeets. If i'm not wrong, even the foreign engineers at samsung's headquarter in south korea are mostly whites from america, europe and russia.

Please mr sir Babu tell me how I can become weapon of Java

>all tech jobs are getting outsourced and there are no more jobs
getting sick of hearing this

can confirm

thats what happens when every other race constantly degrades them

>I wonder how many of these companies do tech support scam as a side hustle.
In fact, these smelly academies are the backstage job of nagoor babu sir.

The only companies that outsource to Indians are GIANT but cheapstakes like Accounting firms, Hospitals and Telecom.

Actual tech companies selling tech dont do this

there are more non tech companies than there are tech companies

And they are not all willing to pay more than 2USD / Hour and are mostly tech illiterate.

Choose a better company to wageslave for

There are more Indian tech companies than stars in the universe

Attached: astroneger.jpg (750x563, 72K)