Untitled

Attached: Google News.png (1125x1271, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1IwXa
pjmedia.com/instapundit/339725/
theregister.co.uk/2019/09/20/open_source_companies_cloud/
github.com/rust-lang/rust/graphs/contributors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want off this ride

Attached: 1509053160976.jpg (543x565, 73K)

remember when leftists pretending to be centrists told you to ignore them and you listened to them?

What the fuck is happening

wired used to have a comment section

HAHA

Attached: And-There-I-Was-Giving-Epstein-A-Blow-Job-400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>Welcoming and inclusive
Translation, only hire women and PoC, white men must go.

>remember when leftists pretending to be centrists told you to ignore them and you listened to them?
I remember my rational arguments getting drowned out by homosexuals on here who told me to go to Jow Forums.

Attached: zfhxeu2wtz931.jpg (611x485, 54K)

Remember when you refused to listen and kept empowering them? Remember when Richard Stallman was forced to resign because of a handful of nutjobs complaining on Twitter because you amplified and gave importance to their stupid opinions?

Amerifats, you legitimately need to start killing people like this who dare to masquerade as journalists. There's no discussion to be had, they'll just weasel their way around the facts and outright lie when it suits them. They'll slander and dehumanize you if you stand up to them, and silence you if you try to defend yourself. Take it from someone who watched it happen in his home country.
Just kill them.

>because you amplified and gave importance to their stupid opinions?
hello leftist pretending to be a centrist

A new dark age in Tech is upon us

I don't understand this "inclusion". Tech is one of the most inclusive fields as long as you're competent and don't bring gender and racial politics into it.
In my experiences, no one cares if you're a woman, as long as you're competent.

No one's falling for it anymore. Even if you actually believed your bullshit, you don't have a single leg to stand on in the current circumstances.

>some literal who is stopping women from learning javascript

Now it's the time to abandon tech and change to normal work. Fuck computers, fuck software, fuck hardware, fuck algorithms but most importantly fuck trannies, niggers, women and jannies. Give me a hammer and some nails.

This is fake news and everyone realized it after goobergate. Those tards revealed that the "just ignore them" mantra of the 2000s was like saying "there's nothing suspicious about the Trojan horse".

ah yes, wired. the mouthpiece of the californian ideology that has been poisoning the earth since the 90s.

We don't know that Minsky actually had sex with this girl. He's dead and can't defend himself. The accuser says it happened, at his house. Minsky's wife says it never happened at their house.

Assuming they did have sex, this is what we know:
>She was above the age of consent
>Epstein would have told her to act as if she was willing, under the threat of further abuse

So if Minsky didn't know she was an unwilling participant and she was above the age of consent, what exactly did Minsky do wrong?

why did all the old-school nerd hobbies get infiltrated so hard? comic books, D&D, video games, tech, it's all fucked.

>as long as you're competent.
>he doesn't know that meritocracy is sexist
"But even though the company has made strides in hiring diversity, thanks in part to Passion Projects, it’s got farther to go. Feminists like Horvath worried that the word “meritocracy” glossed over the struggles of minorities trying to join the tech community."
"But Horvath and other women at GitHub began to feel as if they were “bearing the brunt” of the rug’s message as well as “being excluded from other communities as a result.”"
archive.is/1IwXa

Attached: 7001135743c929b31594015bb850502584326972.jpg (500x373, 50K)

It is pure orwellian subversion.
"Inclusion" in fact means "Exclusion" of heterosexual white males, which happen to be the most productive members of the FOSS community.
If you have money like Microsoft you can pay and install enough SJW agents to win any battle.

RIP GPL

meritocracies are racist and sexist against everybody who isn't a white male

Desperation for poon made nerds completely ignore the golden rule: don't stick your dick in crazy

>now we can make the world even more gay
>we don't support war
>we want more rights
>we want to crash the economy
>we'll bend over and get assfucked by China and Russia, because we're gay!

Because these people hate you and want you dead, and you listened to the people saying "Just ignore them and do what they want and they'll go away."

Feet-feeding fascists BTFO

Do you guys ever wonder what it is the community has to do with contributing to free software or installing linux? I didn't install a fucking operating system to make friends. I could be barred from interacting with the "linux" community and I would still use the OS and submit pull requests pseudonymously, as I always do. Do you ever think about how weird it is that these people are suggesting that some kind of "culture" prevents women from writing code?

been feeling this. bought land in the mountains and work remote. learning real work as i manage my land and build shit. literally have to chop wood to stay warm.

Attached: 86039026.jpg (320x220, 14K)

>hammer and nails aren't technology
>things without screens aren't technology

Huh, this is basically going to completely annihilate any possibility of the "Year of the linux desktop" ever coming to fruition.

Having sex 17 year old
But never happens
pjmedia.com/instapundit/339725/

nice pedo news

Feminist fight agains patriarchy, every club male must be infiltrate.

>childish hobbies getting invaded by overgrown children
>surprised

just move on

The headline is pulling a magic trick.
Are you against an "inclusive" tech world? You support sexual harassment and child slaves like Stallman.
The problem isn't the inclusiveness of tech, it's someone's posture and actions regarding some scandal. It's all trying to pick away at your brain to make you think through disjointed hoops.

>lol time to give up and let the people ruining things you guys care about and I'm pretending to care about do what they want
Is this the new "Ignore them and they'll go away?"

FSF/Stallman/post-Stallan: freedom means you can tinker with the computer. It does not mean you can tell an off-color joke or make any provocative statement. If you tinker with a computer, fine, just share the code. If you share wrongthink on the Internet, your career will be executed and you will be non-personned.

Keep on fighting for freedom, and give to the FSF!

Hopefully they'll go away. I mean women usually don't want to work with their hands. They don't care about computers, they only want to sit in an office and go to conferences.

FSF/Stallman/post-Stallman: freedom means you can tinker with computers. It does not mean you can tell an off-color joke or make any provocative statement. If you tinker with a computer, fine, just share the code. If you share wrongthink on the Internet, your career will be executed and you will be non-personned.

Keep on fighting for freedom by giving your money, time, and code your to the FSF!

FSF/Stallman/post-Stallman: freedom means you can tinker with computers. It does not mean you can tell an off-color joke or make any provocative statement. If you tinker with a computer, fine, just share the code. If you share wrongthink on the Internet, your career will be executed and you will be non-personned.

Keep on fighting for freedom by giving your money, time, and code to the FSF!

It means no white men

Come home to /diy/, white man

Why are /po/tears so bitter?

BTFO MIT

Attached: 2CEE5716-3C36-4F2B-A8C5-47BB431FD94E.jpg (1536x1725, 1.71M)

She sorta says she did but not explicitly. She also doesn't say how old she was when it happened.

Attached: file.png (1196x727, 121K)

>go to

>go to have sex with
Which is why I said
>She sorta says she did but not explicitly.

>Is this the new "Ignore them and they'll go away?"
no. I still work for a multi-billion dollar tech company, just from home.
White guys need to physically regroup if we want to fight back.

>I call him Jeff

>13 Where did you GOTO

Syntax error

He was the best. We only go downhill from here.

>mfw first semester CS
>I already know I won't enjoy hacking together shitty software for other people

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

I'm right there with you. This computer shit puts food on my table, but it's becoming less and less of a hobby for me as I shift into learning more real world skills. We'll need to be ready to put things back together once it all goes to hell.

X did Y
Therefore you must fight for Z
Are you against Z?

You want Y, get unpersonned.

>not doing anything is part of the problem
You have to actively support and benefit minorities or you are a bigot. No joking, this is what they really believe. Meritocracy is evil because it ignores backgrounds, privileges, and differences. They can't comprehend that some systems might not be people oriented.

time to replace the sticky to pic of bill gates

Never visiting Wired again

Because those hobbies were already the most accepting and progressive. It was just easier.

None of this shit would fly with mechanics or construction workers.

>what exactly did Minsky do wrong?
be a gross old white male

Retart

>theregister.co.uk/2019/09/20/open_source_companies_cloud/

Reminder, vultures are coming to end FSF movement.

>becoming less and less of a hobby for me
Same. The passion has died long ago because too many faggots entered the work force.

You can't debate with these people dude. The thing you need to understand is that social "justice" isn't actually about getting justice for alleged victims. It's about purging your enemies. These alleged "crimes" are just the moral front that they use to justify their crucifixions. But they're ultimately a red herring

Attached: B39041C69F5F4C7E8923DE30E3CD2D24.gif (400x400, 1.69M)

Don't worry, CS is actually a science and you can go into the sciency or mathy parts of CS instead of becoming a codemonkey. Of course, if you don't enjoy those either, change major right now.

Stallman embraced these people. This is what he wanted.

>New Era in Tech
The new era of stagnation, and loss of privacy/rights.

>CS is actually a science

Attached: computer science.gif (320x240, 2.42M)

Yes, I will change to biomedical research or Supply chain optimization.

CanceleD

Attached: 45FBCBB5-B1B0-479F-8483-4ED3AB4F0902.jpg (1238x832, 342K)

please choose biomedical, doctors act like total shills for CBT when a disease has no treatment.

You do realize that The Sußman and Abelson are different people, right?

>Comments on the internet
But that would mean it was a communication tool, not just a giant add-billboard. Silly user.

Tech was doomed once the normies found out how much money was involved. Even these bottom feeding English majors are all over it.

Who fucking cares any more?

>supporting a man who ALLEGEDLY did a crime is now a punishable offense in itself
Welp, there goes your right to both presumption of innocence and legal counsel. It was nice while it lasted.
And besides, in epstein's case it's not a matter of allegedly, he was convicted, just under a plea deal so lenient it was actually illegal.

tech isnt supposed to be welcoming and inclusive? its not a secret club. just learn programming, so your work and don't be a fucking demanding attention whore. nobody cares about what you are besides these retards.
they created this issue and had a whole tantrum all on their own and in the process ruined actual productive peoples careers.

He was making the point he wasn't teaching computer science but rather programming.

Anyone who thinks this is anything but a measured attack on meritocracy if a fucking rube. This is literally programmers who aren't the best using coercion to make it to the top. Fucking SWJs took a page form (((them))).

This is where "believe women" gets you. All part of the plan, comrade!

>I'd like to welcome you to this course on computer science. Actually, that's a terrible way to start. Computer science is a terrible name for this business. First of all, it's not a science. It might be engineering or it might be art, but we'll actually see that computer so-called science actually has a lot in common with magic, and we'll see that in this course.
>So it's not a science. It's also not really very much about computers. And it's not about computers in the same sense that physics is not really about particle accelerators, and biology is not really about microscopes and petri dishes. And it's not about computers in the same sense that geometry is not really about using surveying instruments.
He is unambiguously talking about computer science.

Daily reminder that you need to do your part to make tech exclusive and male-dominated. Do not give any power to women

I don't know if you've noticed, but women want to turn every workplace into a social club that they get paid to attend (depending on their mood of course). Males and females who have minds of 15 year old schoolgirls running things — that's your future.

No more due process. No more freedom of expression. No more gun ownership. Fuck the Bill of Rights. Crashing this country with no survivors

Attached: 1427477071673.jpg (945x574, 75K)

its not just women in tech turning it into a socializing club, its the lgbtqueef and "Pee O' Seas" people. like the kind that spends all day bitching and moaning about shit that doesnt apply to the real world.
i don't like to blame left vs right politics on things but in tech this is literally just nutty liberals and paid actors ruining good things for no reason.

Reminder that the Boy Scouts aren't called the Boy Scouts anymore. They're now called "Scouts BSA" because they cucked and allowed girls to join. Girl Scouts still don't allow boys to join of course. Diversity is a one-way street, don't question it go- I mean guy.

You completely misunderstand. Again he is saying he is not teaching computer science at all but rather programming regardless of what his course is labeled. And he's right. That's what he's referring to when he says "this business".

Not white men willing to embrace cuckoldry, polyamory and interracial dating (gook girls excluded).
>normal men gtfo with your conservatism

Its a nicely written, although the supposed inclusivity will most likely be exclusionary racism and sexism towards not-leftists like you see with projects like rust and their kill all white males members.

we went full dystopia, more truths are being written in an anonymous colorer cartoon aggregator than by reporters

>only Jow Forums cares about social justice warri-

>Kill your contributors

github.com/rust-lang/rust/graphs/contributors

Oh is like
>Communism kill your farmers

>as long as youre competent
raxist sexist pig im complaining to your employer right now

Clown world.

>out of touch old professor giving lectures from an autonomous toaster stepping down from "the world's most out of touch tech society" heralds a new era in tech
Tech left you lot behind about 25 years ago.

>CONST CONST CONST CONST
>PETITION TO REMOVE THE TERM "WHITESPACE"
>BAN ALL EMACS THEMES CONTAINING WHITE

Attached: sqvLjkl.jpg (1536x1450, 511K)