>existed since the mid 80's
>costs upwards of $100 not including the ink
>still manages to be one of the most unreliable pieces of shit

Attached: 976.png (1080x1080, 583K)

laser bruh

xerox(tm) just werks

redpill me on laser printers

Outsourcing

Longer lasting because dryer ink, more efficient.

Just be sure to youtube "how to replace refill cartridge [insert model you're interested in]" to check how easy it is to do with 3rd party inks.

>ink runs out
>better buy a new printer

It does just werks only its not for you but the manufacturer.
thats why I only get free printers from CL and fill them with chink ink.

Do NOT use refill cartridges in laser printers. If they leak (and they will) you will ruin at least the Drum, probably even more shit than that and void your warranty
>inb4 hello schlomo

i just checked there is not a website "fuckprinters.com" that will send to printed out documents for cheap

Don't listen to this nigger, I've been refilling the powder on a single cartridge for a decade without any issues, and spend less than $100 on third party drums that lasted way beyond their advertised limit

I've been on the verge of launching my printer out the window every single time I've had to use it for the last ~8 years. It is by far the most rage-inducing piece of technology I have ever owned. Fucking HP piece of shit

Get a brother laser printer, never ever ever deal with a non-working printer ever again.

And don't fucking buy anything from Hebrew Packard

/thread

Whatever, you're gonna hate yourself when it inevitably happens and your mom's gonna be pissed because that shits never gonna come out of the carpet.

You can only stretch your luck so far. Once it happens the entire printer is fucked and there will be powder all over your room.

I bought the cheapest printer I could find (35 euros). It included ink, although it ran out pretty fast. Then I went out and bought 100ml of ink for 5 euros, injected it inside the cartridge with a syringe and it still works fine. I'm quite happy with it 2bh

I very occasionally need to print things. Inkjets alway dried up and proved useless when I wanted to use them. I bought a Samsung CLP-325 for £65 in 2012 and it's never let me down. It's still on the original toners.

Brother printers cost more than HP in both upfront costs and ink costs. How about you actually give good information instead of talking out your ass.

Same here, but I've bought second hand brother hl-4150cdn for about $20 (seller had no idea how to clear up toner counter).

Attached: 71akI02eKlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1462, 118K)

Unless you refill it. Sorry, hadn't realise that you are suggesting laser printer to use ink. Nothing to add here actually.

maybe if you maintained your shit you wouldn't have these problems

Unironically, find a place where you can print shit off a USB drive.

Printers are a scam, you pay tons for the printer and more for the cartridges, while you can just pay some cents and print whatever you want on a store. The "convenience" they provide is simply not worth it.

one needs an engineer when it breaks down, the other doesn't

I just bought a brother hl2350dw. Time to throw the hebrew packard piece of shit inkjet out the window. How hard did i fuck up sa/g/es? Anybody had experience with this model?

I have a laserjet p1005 from HP.
Toner is bundled with drummer (it's one piece) and cheap ones costs basically 7€.
They last less than the originals but at least they are cheap.
I hope it will never let me down. I actually don't know if i Will be able to find another cheap to run little printer like this

printers are broken by default, they are not meant to last, and is unironically a global ploy to control documents and money.

What if the industry makes them bad on purpose, so we stop using this CIA surveillance technology

Attached: secret-printer-tracking-dots-14056.png (512x384, 113K)

It's not unreliable. It does exactly as intended. To be a cash cow for the companies selling them.

Consumer printers are always piles of shit. Kyocera is GOAT but expensive, HP and Brother business laser printers work OK too for a lot less. Also Xerox is decent.

The 1102s are decent, but I'd prefer an M400 series.