Richard Stallman asked a chick out once, and that's bad, and is also totally everyone else's business

archive.is/Oz6be
>Richard Stallman asked a chick out once, and that's bad, and is also totally everyone else's business
>xkcd is bad because it portrays Richard Stallman as being able to have a conversation with a woman without oozing misogyny
>Richard motherfucking Stallman would be uninterested in getting someone to join the free software movement just because they are female
The character assassination continues full steam ahead, I see.

Attached: 14bb7970d3f8405ca08ecf76260acc0c.jpg (770x616, 125K)

He's already finished and will fade into obscurity. Don't really know why anyone is still bothering with talking about him

Because he's not finished and things are just beginning.

This desu senpai. Dude got famous for...what exactly? What did he invent? What did he create? Oh yeah, nothing....he's just another academic who wrote enough arbitrary shit down to sound cool and deep and gain followers.

before 2016 there used to be individual board cultures

He is a true visionary and foresaw many developments before they happened.
Because he was so early in the game he was able to outmaneuver big corps and gov agencies before they could even pull through with their plans.
The GPL (without the plus) is a genius license. If you ever have code you care about to give away choose this license.

>GPL (without the plus)
v2 or v3? I know Linus likes v2 because he doesn't mind Tivoization.

RMS is the hero free software needs, taken down by a feminazi with a diversity hire agenda.
Not what he/we deserved.

>Noam Cohen

Attached: Lao.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Ironically hes virtue signalling to the left like there is no tomorrow. Just read his "political notes" its pretty awful.
But if the left doesn't like you you get canceled anyways. Which also shows that most of the "outrage" was actually fake and forced by paid actors.

Depends on what you want to do. The GPL3 disallows you to use the software on certain types of devices. If you are ok with that, you should use it.

he fights for computer freedom

Leave dumb tourist. He wrote almost an entire kernel, wrote a high quality replacement for the Unix userland that everyone used, wrote Emacs, and was on the IEEE committee that created the POSIX standard (the name was actually entirely Stallman's. It'd be called IEEEIX without him)

The whole internet runs on his ideas.

>child sex slavery
I didn't follow the whole Epstein thing, but I thought the victims were teenagers, weren't they?

>Subscribe to WIRED and stay smart
I hope they lost many subscribers for this stupidity they call article.

These people are just sad

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 10.28.13 AM.png (953x91, 32K)

Freedom means tinkering, not wrongthink, plebs!

Y

funny how inclusive includes everyone except autistic white men
and they wonder why they go on rampages?

Attached: 1501316522645.jpg (645x716, 56K)

"Character Assassination"
AKA weird fucker finally has shit catch up to him. He ate something off his foot in a lecture, he clearly isn't mentally competent enough to retain his position.

>This is a lesson we are fast learning about freedom as it promoted by the tech world. It is not about ensuring that everyone can express their views and feelings. Freedom, in this telling, is about exclusion. The freedom to drive others away. And, until recently, freedom from consequences.
Sure, WIERD, defending women's right for abortion drives women away and should have consequences.

I'm angry. I feel like I'm surrounded by liars and idiots. Jesus Christ.

>sources: sarah mei, sage sharp
my god

> except autistic white men
Stallman is Jewish and this article is clearly antisemitic.

he's clearly white and not hebrew race you dumb nigger

jewish* men

Trying to minimize it and make excuses like Stallman did probably isn't a good tactic, ya freetard pedo.

>Cohen
>antisemitic
although, as a heeb myself, I have to say "Don't you dare talk like that about our fellow Jews! Only WE can talk like that about our fellow Jews!"

go back to Jow Forums Nazi!
Stallman is /ourjew/

Congrats, you LISTENED and BELIEVED instead of actually reading the source, which readily shows this never happened.

>Most of the testimony against Stallman is from women who opted out of the free-software movement but stayed in tech, even though the sensible decision upon meeting Stallman and his enablers may well have been to leave the field entirely.
>the sensible decision upon meeting Stallman and his enablers may well have been to leave the field entirely.
>the sensible decision

they actually act like they believe this
this doesnt strike them as stupid when they see theyve typed it

Randall Munroe being cancelled over this shit is the only good thing to come out of this whole debacle.

Probaly Stallman goes full erect when there is a woman 5m from him.

He probably tries very hard to not think about lewds

But hes not being cancelled. You just hate him because he called you out for drinking beer while underage just to fit it. Enjoy your hindered brain development and lifelong addiction.