Spend your whole life contributing to and advocating for free open source software

>spend your whole life contributing to and advocating for free open source software
>now he will only be remembered as a fat weird pedophile
What went wrong?

Attached: 473688662.jpg.jpg (1400x1400, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fat weird pedophile
and
>spend your whole life contributing to and advocating for free open source software

theres your awnser

>imying he'll be remembered by anyone other than fat nexkbeards.

There's a direct correlation between the quality of my life and my knowledge of this faggot and computers in general.

>What went wrong?
He made the mistake of arguing academically in a place that is not academic. Modern US colleges are businesses first and have a severe leftist infestation that they have to obey to keep the money flowing in; if the foreign gov'ts wise up to what a lackluster value these degrees are, it will get even worse.

Attached: 1568601068092.jpg (1200x837, 268K)

Mr. Stallman is a very respectable man, I'll fight for his honor until I'm dead!

Like every neckbeard, he assumed that his godlike intellect qualified him to speak without repercussions on all topics irrespective of whether or not most people might find his opinions offensive. The flipside of having the bully platform is that when you decide to use it to say something stupid, you have to accept the consequences.

tl; dr he went through extra effort to stick his fat head into the hole labeled DO NOT STICK YOUR HEAD IN HERE in large red print and made himself shorter.

Openly announcing that he is a fat weird pedophile without even being asked or anything.

Time for a new leader who will revolutionize free software and put an end to capitalist practices.

What's wrong is people who consider social media a news source.

>Make inane comments about pedophilia
>Get punished for making inane comments about pedophilia while your company is under scrutiny.
I don't get the outrage. Glad weirdo is gone.

>What went wrong?
He's actually a fat weird pedophile

Attached: 4L_PNM0eo8P.png (753x960, 29K)

This, he's to autistic to hold this position AND gives us who aren't totally of the rails autistic a bad name.

Women. It's always women.

>What went wrong?
Inclusiveness in tech.

No, seriously, all it would take for him to unfuck himself is to cut his hair, lift some weights, learn how to program and stop being a smegma-eating commie. If he still hasn't done it by the age of 66, people finding him weird is entirely his problem.

based

>underage girls can't be attracted to old farts
imagine believing this

Attached: warming.jpg (1024x537, 51K)

and niggers

The look in her eyes. You just KNOW

Everyone who knows Stallman knew he was a pedo, Stallman only has his own big mouth to blame for confirming the rumors.

Attached: e56.png (680x449, 163K)

>few days ago Red Hat wrote open letters criticizing Free Software Foundation for lack of diversity
>this article has been written by guy named "cohen"
Call me paranoid, but... is this all coincidence?

Attached: file.jpg (296x314, 18K)

Misinterpreting this and falling for some shit skin's tweet and blog.

Attached: richard stallman "pedo".png (795x923, 167K)

Yes. Back to .

good try Richard, blaming diversity on jews will make sure you and your jewish croneys stay in control of FSF

being a fat weird pedophile

Attached: commie.png (650x515, 114K)

install gentoo

You missed a spot, bootlicker. Gonna have to start over now.

He's a jew so I don't feel bad for him

Not arguments. Go and spread pedophillic and racist shit under your real name, see what happens.

You're retarded.

RMS is going for the kill.

Attached: ZZ_2019-09-22_21-09_aa0fada1-9418-496a-91f7-9accba5a9642_Mollies_Paperwasp.png (1006x118, 67K)

Go on retard prove me wrong.

You're advocating for trial by public opinion, which is probably the biggest flaw in society. I'm not obligated to give you a counter.

Well then you have no legs to stand on and judge me or the other critics.

Too pure for this evil world.

so by your own admission you think its fine if there is a trial by public. not a public trial, the public decides without any sort of defense if you are guilty or not. Ok, I'm fine with that lets bring back lynchings in full force not in this half pussy way. we can solve a lot of things a shit load faster...

> One should not be allowed to state his opinion if such an opinion is deemed offensive by/to someone.
Seems to me like you are blaming a guy for doing the right thing. I will admit that i might be misreading your intentions in that text though.
Yes, he is to be blamed for a bad tactical play, but it was still a right thing to say what he said in the mail that started it. It was factual, correct and not based on any assumptions besides of what is known.

>What went wrong?
He was unattractive

I'm just telling it how it is. Human psychology is a factor RMS did not take into account.

nothing
he was an obnoxious autist for decades and it finally got to him

Nobody wants to post this, and nobody wants to respond to this, because it's not the kind of hot-button reporting that will get you clicks and views on your website. It's also taboo to talk about. So not only will you miss out on hot advertising bux, but you'll also have a Twitter hit squad take what YOU said out of context, and vilify your publication as a result.
The path of least resistance is to dunk on Stallman as hard as possible, until it isn't popular to talk about any more. And this email won't be posted, nor will it be talked about, all that often.

post the girl he diddled

this, but unironically

Attached: R5z24z3.jpg (1180x790, 197K)

You're defending shitty behavior. Just because most children act like sociopaths sometimes doesn't mean you should just let them do it. SJW bullshit is only a fact of life if you believe it is. They get their power from nobody standing up to them. It's just a crowd of bullies.

Based

>cohencidence

Not him, but the fact that you agree with Stallman or think that he did the right thing doesn't make him any less of an idiot.
If you say something that the majority of people will interpret as a defense of pedophilia, you will get lynched.
This is fairly well understood. I'll bet you my entire wallet that everyone in this thread is socially-aware enough to know that you shouldn't talk about pedophilia in public, much less defend it. Even the people who support Stallman.
Whether this is right or wrong is not relevant. We're not politicians or revolutionaries. We cannot change what society considers acceptable. We can only try to observe, understand and decide whether to obey or defy its rules.
Stallman chose defiance and paid for it, as is customary. Whether he realized that he's playing Russian Roulette or he genuinely thought people would appreciate his thoughts on child sexual abuse, I don't know. I think the user you replied to was making the point that it doesn't matter - he SHOULD have known and certainly deserves part of the blame.
(Who knows what the fuck he's been doing all these years? Maybe he never spent time on any social websites and never talked to anyone except other socially retarded neckbeards.)

Stallman himself is Jewish communist

Your perception of human relevance.

>gets raped by a parrot
>shares his #MeToo moment on his website, even bravely admits that he enjoyed it
>SJWs reference the incident as a reason he needs to be cancelled
I see they've learned much from Islam

What went wrong? White people went wrong.

Pedophiles go to great lengths to obfuscate their crimes and end up at the top

Fake news media
I hope he sues them for libel

>Leibniz wrote on literature, philosophy, mathematics, science and geology even though his education was in classics
>hurr durr stick to your own little lane!
I fucking hate the modern world.

free software
it never was "free"
it was always designed to harbor progressives and leftists

women and minorities in tech.
they'll never be able to focus on anything that doesn't deal with their meme identity and gender politics.
that's yet another reason as to why the world is shit and why it won't improve.
we need a hard reset.

You should stick to the slow lane, retard.

mfw media lies about a story because "muh sensationalism"

Attached: ugh.png (219x231, 72K)

Could you point out the section in the GPL that harbors progressives and leftists for me?

sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html
Would forcing all media organizations to be non-profit fix the issue with doing anything for clicks?

>inane
Care to actually tell us all what he said? Weird how the comments are never repeated by his detractors!

The last few days have really opened my eyes to how insidious these people are. They clearly have some secret goal that they refuse to tell us.
Kevin Spacey raped boys but he's still big in Hollywood. Trudeau blacks himself up but isn't forced to resign. Stallman says the FUCKING TRUTH that a 17 year old girl probably DID consent to sex with an older man, and gets thrown out of his own venture.
Racism, sexism, misogyny — it's all a joke to them, something to hit their enemies over their head. So their goal isn't the abolition of those evils, but something else. What?! What are they aiming for?!

The difference is literally nobody likes RMS, anyone who's close to him or works with him fucking hates him so of course they're going to fire him at the drop of a pin and nobody is going to stick up for him

>now he will only be remembered as a fat weird pedophile
>What went wrong?
He is a fat weird pedophile.