How to develop for apple products without a mac?... I know is impossible

How to develop for apple products without a mac?... I know is impossible.
Currently I need to buy full new computer for development mainly. I do web/desktop/android programs and want to add Apple products. Obviously with a standard PC I can code almost everything, but for Apple devices need the whole Apple ecosystem
> fucking expensive shit....
So I'm thinking to do a big invest in a iMac with decent specs and install Linux/Win/macOS for my daily tasks.... Or to buy a common computer for daily and a Mac only when needed?
Any experience with this dilemma?

Attached: 68e765f2f4c7ac4cd3e7034c10884807.png (300x300, 103K)

Hackintosh you stupid nigger

fpbp

need a valid licence stupid nigger

hackintosh. generate a unique serial for mac os and you can sign up for everything.

Can I buy a licence for that shit? I need everything be in the right path

just get a used mac

buy that dumbasse's macbook in the other thread

If you care about actually just developing for mac rather than joining the apple cult hackintosh is the way to go, even if you want a dedicated mac build rig then you can still build a hackintosh for far cheaper than any of apple's offerings. If you absolutely MUST build on an apple product for some sense of satisfaction then purchase an older mac mini and build on that.
There is absolutely no reason at all to make a large investment if you just want develop for mac.

>If you absolutely MUST build on an apple product for some sense of satisfaction then purchase an older mac mini and build on that.
Fucking amazing answer.
Now need to setup a correct hackintosh....

Attached: 1536428730012.jpg (300x300, 19K)

This.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

>You don't even know what you're talking about.
Indeed... I don't know... explain!

mac os "licensing" is based on a serial code that is supposed to be unique for any given system. apple doesn't keep track of them - they only make sure they aren't duplicates. just generate a unique serial and you're set.

Whoaaaa..... at first glance, build a hackingtosh seems expensive anyway :-(

Will back with this issue when have the fucking money, you know.... money talks

Attached: 1569180670681_1.png (1080x732, 846K)

Not necessarily, you can buy an old prebuilt PC from like 2012-2014 for cheap, just make sure that it's Hackintosh compatible.

this real life nigger is projecting

You can literally buy a thinkpad x220 for like $100 US and make it a hackintosh, there are extremely thorough guides you can find by searching for “x220 hackintosh”

Wrong board.

Attached: 1550553997033.png (400x1650, 367K)

Surely you're going to get paid for this development and the purchase will be worth it? If so just get something off the second hand market and if not why do this in the first place? Don't do a hackintosh - you'll waste so much timing setting it up and researching it and then trying to fix it when it breaks that it will eat up time you could be making money. In the end, you'll lose money due to that lost time.

Attached: 1392099229415.jpg (638x489, 81K)

>Don't do a hackintosh - you'll waste so much timing setting it up and researching it and then trying to fix it when it breaks that it will eat up time
But that doesn't fucking happen?

I just bought a 2011 iMac for $150. You have no excuse.

>iMac
>not Mac Pro
>not even Mac Mini
You fuckig idiot.

>i bought a shitheap that runs worse than a $50 2005 pc for $150
yikes

But to me, it make sense to get a pro hackingtosh for development (win/linux/mac) and a second hand whateverMac to build and release. First build is an expensive investment, my current dev pc is a ten years old dual core. Even I can play better because current setup is low-lower-bad-shit-poligon graphics quality.
The only bad side is that cpu have to be Intel, powered by Meltdown/Spectre/.....
Second hand market are quite accessible.

Attached: 1487416761461.jpg (413x438, 92K)

Good choice.

macOS is nix. I can develop web and android in it just fine. U don’t need Linux partition. Best bang for the buck would be a Mac mini 2012 which u can upgrade the ram and ssd on and run multiple displays through DisplayPort and HDMI

>The only bad side is that cpu have to be Intel, powered by Meltdown/Spectre/.....
Oh calm down