Here is your new phone bro

Here is your new phone bro.

Attached: IMG_20190225_152528 (1).jpg (1640x2187, 459K)

*explodes*

Based energizer bro

Attached: 51k9ANsp6LL._UX522_.jpg (522x522, 18K)

could be a secondary business call phone

but no, our job at Jow Forums isn't to think productively

I'd be okay with thicker phones if they had a large, removable battery and were built to withstand drops.

The free market has spoken though. What consumers want is fragile glass phones that cost $800+, shatter easily, have a non-removable battery, and large notches that cut portions of content.

all that fucking THICCCCCCCCCCness yet no headphone jack, good fucking job retards.

Making a phone thick is pretty stupid though. Most last over a day which is fine for pretty much anyone. Need more battery life, get a Powerbank.

It doubles as a personal defense melee weapon

they also need to falsely advertise performance, and constantly update things so they 'work better'

literal cancer

also would be a camper's friend

but Jow Forums doesn't go outside

i dont mind thick phones. i am relatively skinny and dont wear tight pants so i have no problem with sticking it in my pockets unlike fat people and douchebags with tight pants.

i much more prefer performance and availability over aesthetics.

>make it beefier so it withstands drops better
That's not how physics works. If the added beef was nothing but rubber and air, maybe.

I've seen a lot of whoosh moments where people would miss the point being made, but I don't think I've ever seen someone whoosh so hard that the only explanation is that they just stopped reading after six words. Try reading that post again, sweety. See if you can make it long enough this time to realize that battery life wasn't the only rational behind the extra thickness.

>last over a day
Make a smartphone that lasts at least over a week on regular use. Charging once a day or every 2 days is inconvenient as fuck.

>and large notches that cut portions of content.
This makes me seethe with fucking rage because it's the most pointless bullshit and exists exclusively to make the shit look more unique so the brainless consumer thinks they are getting something different
We don't ask for curved corners or edges to any other screen and we don't ask for the screen to be cut out of our laptops to make room for the webcam but oh it's all a requirement now for phones

No thanks, I already have one (pic-related). Doesn't hold a candle to the Energizer, though. 18,000mAh, ...that's a mean battery.
>50 days on standby
>good for a 90-hour phone call on one charge
>two straight days of video-playback
100 straight hours of music-playback
>reverse fast-charging
That would be an outstanding business-oriented phone.

Attached: WP_20180510_19_46_02_Pro.jpg (800x418, 24K)

>That would be an outstanding business-oriented phone.
Nah you would just look like an autist
You're not really in business unless you have an iPhone and a German sedan

I'm a construction foreman..the only people that look like autists around me are the people tethered to a charging-cable by 2:00 pm because their skinny phones don't have a decent battery.
I wouldn't hold it to my ear unless it was a private call anyways..I would use an earpiece (or my watch, like I do now).
>inb4 Knight Rider talking to your watch autism

Attached: 5c75904f70a61e7b9f696ba5-640-480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>Carrying an entirely separate device because you're worried about "aesthetics"
Nahh. I mean, I have a powerbank, but I only use it for my laptop.

found the boomer

Good for self defense too in case one of your coworkers is an illegal immigrant cartel member.

No human should be illegal and immigrants will do the jobs that Americans won't do.
When is the last time you heard of a policeman, or politician brutally and slowly tortured and served outside city hall inside out with guacamole, sour cream and tortillas?
When's the last time you saw a group of older women raped and beaten to death because they were the mothers of rival cartel mobs?
When's the last time you saw 10+ regular joe bumfucks hanged off a bridge in plain view over the highway?
Not any time recent, of course, and that's because organized crime as an industry in America is dead and only immigrants can bring it back. We need those cartel members, user, we need them now and you're going to make some brown child cry on TV if you don't let them in.
t. lefties everywhere

Christ, I hope only communicate like this online. I think the main issue with stability is because of one side being completely out of glass. Phones rarely become nonfunctional after a drop - it's mostly the glass breaking. You could solve this with a lower screen to body ratio. Making it thicker won't solve this when it inevitably drops on a corner.

EKE

>because organized crime as an industry in America is dead
This is one of the most sheltered, naive things I have ever read on the internet.

Cartels waltz across the border with the approval of the US. The drug trade is backed by some real "agent smith" types. The right border guards are always assigned to the right trucks for """"inspection"""". The multibillion dollar enterprises run highly organized supply chains.

There aren't gory liveleak videos of Americans being killed in gruesome ways for a very specific reason. And that's because the cartels understand the value of maintaining this illusion that drugs come into this country in makeshift submarines, or people hopping the fence. As long as people believe that shit, the attention is off of the fact that they move drugs by the ton in cars that drive through the border with the knowledge and approval of Uncle Sam.

They're laughing. The fall guys they send to make themselves look incompetant do their job dutifully. Some stupid peasants trying to hop the border get arrested too, and the cartels and government keep laughing. More fuel to help the Americans believe they're safe from the spooky Mexican boogeyman. The drug trade goes on, nothing changes.

my phone is skinny as fuck 8.1mm thick and have 4000mah battery that gives me on average 10-14 hours SOT. stop buying crappy brands and you won't have to deal with chargers every 5 hours.

Daily reminder to Andjeets that their holy grail battery phone is literally FINISHED and BANKRUPT.
No one wanted it, and I suspect none of the povertylords could afford it either.
Stick to your $20 chinkphones Andjeesh.

Attached: 0215CBD5-4C11-4289-A1A5-07824FA54973.jpg (1242x2096, 506K)

Based & blackpilled.

so this is getting banned on every plane right?

>5cm thick
>no replaceable battery
>no headphone jack

You have to suck cocks more frequently.

It's why I still have a Galaxy S5. Removable battery.

>.I would use an earpiece (or my watch, like I do now).
Is your watch still ticking, boss?

>the enormous battery isn't even user replaceable
this is a joke

What is the phone+case?