*teleports behind you*

*teleports behind you*
*blocks your adblocker*
heh, nothing personnel, macfag

Attached: 1550833581145.png (1200x630, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/1BlockerApp/status/1171122210943176705
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542712954000.gif (500x491, 355K)

>another thread about a literally who
I've never seen anyone using that.

use pi-hole or some shit

are you telling me you completely depend on Mac Daddy or what

bass

get 1Blocker poorfaggots

boss

just werks on my machine
> he still uses an adblocker that has access to all his browsing data

Attached: wew.png (1624x842, 91K)

I refuse to buy 1blocker since their mobile version is far superior and they don't have plans on updating the desktop one

>blocking ads
niggers

Who actually uses this shit? It's the only modern browser that approaches IE6 levels of uselessness.

twitter.com/1BlockerApp/status/1171122210943176705

And it'll be a free update for existing Mac customers.

It's fast, it's efficient, and it just werks. Not everyone wants to rice out their browser.

>Yes goy! Surely you wouldn't mind giving your favorite creators a share of the pie would you? Ad blockers are evil, goy!

Baste and debirupilled

|>

bass

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Give me a single reason to switch to another browser. Adblocks work fine when you install them from store, try something else.

bass

Attached: 1569076515604.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

bass

*destroys also every other extension you might use (tempermonkey)*

it's >|

no, it's definitely |> you fucking idiot. If you want to know what that symbol means, go lurk on Jow Forums

When websites don't work because your fag browser doesn't implement standards agreed upon like 2 years ago. It's the slowest to get updates and quite possibly one of the worst implementations of the dom and javascript.

> When websites don't work because your fag browser doesn't implement standards agreed upon like 2 years ago.

Literally never happened. What cutting-edge sites do you regularly visit that won’t work in Safari, and what new W3C standards do they use?

>one of the worst implementations of the dom and javascript

And yet both Firefox and especially Chrome have worse performance on macOS while Safari remains relatively lightweight and breezy. Care to explain?