Muh Womyn

Jow Forums how many women in tech do you know?
Is the competency distribution the same as men?
My hypothesis is that muh diversity hires cause the distribution to be skewed towards incompetence.
Even if men and women had the same variance in intelligence distributions, this might still be the case due to the distributions of men and women in compSci interest

Attached: womyn.png (236x234, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.lowyat.net/topic/3305961/all
returnofkings.com/39218/the-deadly-consequences-of-feminist-propaganda-in-the-us-navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex, incel.

zero

like 5 of which two went on paid pregnancy holidays less than a year after they got hired

i knew one from college who only graduated because her husband wrote her final essay/thesis/whatever you call it. she divorced him a few years later and married another guy who she worked with. last i heard, she was making him do her masters work

3 of my coworkers are married to women "in tech" but i have no idea how good they are. i'd expect it to be a similar story however

Some of the best sysadmins I've worked with were women. Anyone who is passionate about it can be good at it. There are also men and women who are in it just for the money and can't troubleshoot their way out of a wet paper bag. Incels should be run out of the business.

This is why Japanese corporations pay women less than men. Muh gyno is sad about it, but don't understand that it is just economics

I only created this thread to show off the hilarious deepEmoji img

>no one is allowed to have a family

I'll take things that never happened for 400, Alex.

do you think divorce isn't a thing? are you a muslim?

lol nigger. why would i come here and lie about this? either way, believe whatever the fuck you want

>ractionaries never spread fud

1 Programmer on our team of 10. She's good. One of the senior 3. Has a really good grasp of the problem spaces and data architecture. Not the fastest or most accurate core but plenty good enough.

>no paternal/maternal leave for you
>wonder why birth rates plummet

there will always be other people willing to have children if the native population doesn't. Either that or your country can just die off.

How 'bout that aging population? Sure is good for the economy to have 40% of the population old people sucking on entitlements rather than paying taxes.

But really Japan should just get with the program and do what every other country does and import their young.

>Either that or your country can just die off.
The world would probably be a better place if it did.

As a woman myself I've only met a few. Women are more average than men even before you go full redpill. You're pretty much gaurenteed to get general incompetence if the job requires a high ammount of technical skill. If the job is straightforward, requires a minimal ammount of thinking, and can;t be done in the presence of face book or etc, you'll have a decent shot. Any more than that and you may as well assume a man will do better unless you have the chance to look at both their work.

Attached: 0EB1DE94-0A8D-45CA-BEF2-57189D0D3AE9.jpg (1278x861, 275K)

I agree that women are pushed in to these postions when they have neither the skill nor the desire to commit themselves to these positions and perform at the level required over a sustained period of time.

Example for those interested.

I am reminded that in 1986 I started at IBM as one of 69 graduate intakes to IBM Australia in IT that year. Of course, to get a job at IBM as a fresh grad was a HUGE challenge and a BIG opportunity.

IBM, in 1986, bestrode the world like a colossus. The US Guvmint had just spent 10 years trying to prove that IBM was too big and too monopolistic and needed to be broken up. The USG failed and IBM continued.

E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E wanted a job at IBM. It was THE place to work in IT.

I was lucky enough to get a job in the Australian International Development Center. At the time it was 70 people and we had two projects to work on to develop software for IBM Corp to be used in 21 countries. This was internal systems development. These were the 70 BEST IT jobs in the country.

IBM had two mantras at that time.

1. Respect the Individual.

2. Pay for performance.

These appealed to me because at BHP (Australias largest company) I had seen "quota women" be rife. The "quota women" would do no work at all. Indeed, they disrupted the work of the men in such a male dominated place as a steel works. Funny how feminists did not want to work on coke ovens or blast furnaces.

They don't die off they just become economically irrelevant.

Yep, sure is good for the economy. Fuck people like you who equate all short-term gains to "it's just economics, lol."

But the changes were already in the wind, little to my knowledge. In 1986 the 69 intake included some very bright women. Not ONE of them has gone on to any significant level of success in the IT industry. Not even ONE. They had the same opportunities as me. IBM made sure of that. But not ONE of them took those opportunities. Sure, to get ahead in IBM you had to work your arse off. No question. You wanted that next promotion? You had to EARN it if you were a man and the people you were competing with to get that promotion were the top 1% in the country. No small task to be the best in that sort of company. We had a lot of friendly rivalry for promotions and awards.

But just think about that. The most prestigious company in the world, that had it's pick of graduates, took on 69 grads in 1986 in IT, an evolving area. And 30 years later not ONE of the women distinguished herself. Not....even...one.

In 1988/9 I saw a precipitous decline in the quality of our work as more and more women were put on to our projects. I could not fathom what was going on. Women who were CLEARLY not capable were being hired over men I KNEW were far more capable. As a young whiper snapper I had faith in IBM managers and I was at a total loss to understand what could possibly be going on.

The shills here are obviously you guys, and it _is_ obvious because youre behavior never fucking changes. its always the same shit. have sex this, schizo that. Look do you retards not know what a forced meme is even after you spent millions on the meme study of 2016?

At christmas 1989 an incident happened where a woman was given an award where she had FAILED to fix a problem that cost IBM multiple millions of dollars in TWO WEEKS. I know what the problem was because after her two weeks of failure I was selected as the "best and brightest" to fix the problem. Indeed, by then the two week outage of the system had created problems so bad that the GM of Asia Pacific, George Conrades, had told the MD of IBM Australia, Brian Finn, that if anyone missed their quotas because of the problem at hand he would be fired from his job and kicked out of IBM. The problem was so bad that it threatened George Conrades Quota and the Quota of many of the Managing Directors in Asia Pacific Countries. If the problem was not solved, some of them would lose their jobs, and they were not going down alone.

So the MD of IBM Australia issued the order to find the "best and brightest" person in IBM Australia to solve this problem because his job was on the line. That call came to my desk. I was the "best and brighest" to find this problem and solve it...and so I did. I found it in about 4 hours and fixed it in about another 4 horus.....by midday the next day we were starting to resolve the backlogs caused by the 2 week system outage. No one lost their jobs. All quotas were made. Luckily.

What surprised me was this womans citation for her award was "Helen tried very hard to solve this problem, she put in the effort, the hours and we recognise her for her efforts."

I went to have a quiet chat with the manager responsible. He was my hiring manager so we had a great relationship. I asked him why it was that a woman was given an award for failure. I noted I did not expect any award. That I had saved the job of the MD was going to be a chip I would trade many times. That was reward enough. The manager confessed that he had "women quotas". They had quotas for hires, for pay rises, promotions, awards. The lot.

I looked at him hard in the eye and said "that is contradictory to respect for the individual and pay for performance."

He shook his head and simply said "We are told we have to do this."

I thought about this for about 10-15 seconds and then I said.

"Ok. I guess I have to leave then."

Remember, I was a rising star. I was the youngest System Architect in IBM Australia by about 10 years. I had earned my way up with some exemplary efforts. I had a BIG future in software development in IBM. I was only 26 when I made this decision to leave my profession of 8 years. A profession I had totally committed myself to to be "the best of the best". But in those 10-15 seconds I decided I had to leave. I had been considering leaving software development because of the issues I was seeing but this was the nail in the coffin.

The manager was shocked. He was my hiring manager and I was considered one of the best hires at graduate level in a long time. He asked me why. I said words to the effect.

"IBM Corp gave us these contracts to build great software. You gave 10 years of your life to win these contacts. But if you pander to women you will piss the men off and the quality of the work will go down. We are already seeing this. I have told you about this.

IBM Corp will take the contracts off us and give them to someone else because you can get bad software developed anywhere. Only in places like Australia can you get software developed that is great quality for the price we can do it.

I have to leave because this International Development Center will be shut down by IBM and the work will go elsewhere. When that happens? I do not want to be kicked out and looking for a job. The marketplace is too small. It will be too hard to find a good job when this development centre is shut down. I give you about 5 years.

I have to leave because these jobs are going away. And I do not want to be here when they do."

The development center won some more bids. By 1993 there were 500 people in it. I was out by a year. It was pretty much shut down by 1996. The work being sent elsewhere as I predicted. Many of my former colleagues lost their houses.

I always wonder...what do the wives of the men who lost their job and their house feel about how women were forced in to the development center and ruined it? Do the wives of these men say "Yah for feminism?" when it cost them their home?

The performance of IBM from 1990 to 2014 shows you what happens when you add "quota women" to the mix. For 25 years IBM has missed EVERY "big opportunity" in the world of IT.

Every...single....one.

Sure, there was a lot of other things happening at IBM. But "quota women" did not help the situation at all. And how a company like IBM can miss EVERY wave that is going on is astounding. I think the most damning indictment of IBM and how it was managed was the fact that in 2010 IBM paid USD1.8 million to buy Netezza. A company that was 8 years old and built a fast database machine. Netezaa is great. I have used it. But the fact that the worlds leading database software company had to BUY a startup to get a decent database machine shows you just how badly IBM failed. And the woman who presided over the failures of DB2 was one Janet Perna. If Janet Perna had not made the mistakes she had made? Oracle would not exist. Oracle only exists because Janet Perna and her pals made the decision in 1993 that "there is no market for unix databases". Well done Janet!

What does pointing out that this far fetched story from someone who obviously resents women is most likely made up bullshit have to do with any of that?

>words words words words words
>forced narrative.
Millhouse is not a meme. go back to pulling on niggers hair on your streets and taking selfies you filthy kike.

Attached: 092a62fce39b81756e9bf662d7f82b49ece92146436bf994486a48e1a412d8d2.jpg (686x386, 35K)

have sex incel

is this a copypasta or a based boomer

oh, found it

forum.lowyat.net/topic/3305961/all

That's also a copypaste, the source is returnofkings.com/39218/the-deadly-consequences-of-feminist-propaganda-in-the-us-navy .

yeah I know, I just wanted to know if it was a pasta

thanks user

Dial8

is this some new meme?

I know quite a few. Maybe it's just because my school is good and the CS program is tiny and hard to get into but they are usually quite talented and capable (as are most of the ppl I study with). I'd say the distribution of grade performance is pretty similar to the male one, though there are less females overall (CS is like 40% F and 60% M). Not everyone, but most people are at least somewhat passionate and genuinely enjoy programming. Though the $$ is obviously the biggest motivator (not that I really have a problem with that).