Is there a software license that functions similar to AGPLv3 but allows the original author to forever revoke code...

Is there a software license that functions similar to AGPLv3 but allows the original author to forever revoke code under certain conditions, such as users abusing the code base through CoC, SJW projects, anti-white, anti-male purposes, etc?

Pic unrelated

Attached: abigailfeet.jpg (1465x2048, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/classicallyabby/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure the latest Apache clang went into. Post more Abigail feet and I'll give more examples.

I don't think a license with those exact specifications exists, so your best bet is to edit an existing one.
Do note that if you use a license that restricts what purposes you can use the software for it is no longer "Free software", since that requires you to put no restrictions on the ways your software is allowed to be used.

Source for original pic please

posting photos of jews in antisemitic

Attached: 1564973975864.png (680x448, 91K)

No idea
Gib Mommy

So I can just edit an existing license without complex legal knowledge? I'm ok with it not being "Free Software" because that specific title doesn't really matter, and the software is free in most sensible cases

Attached: abigailoutside.jpg (1067x800, 331K)

Is that a tranny? Looks like a tranny.

is that a dude? thinking it's a dude because of the masculine face, huge feet, broad shoulders, etc

its a jew woman

oh it's ben shapiro's sister.

It's Ben Shapiro's sister.
Here is the youngest Shapiro sibling.

Attached: shapiro-sisters.jpg (260x194, 12K)

No, and even if there were, it would probably be unenforceable in any nation that has anti discriminatory laws.

instagram.com/classicallyabby/

Discrimination laws don't apply to someone having a certain opinion..
Especially not "discriminating" against people discriminating against others

Ya good luck with that in court. I'm not aware of any cases associated with moronic boutique software licensing, but I'm sure it will be a very pointless and uphill battle.

Also it's still nonfree and thus completely shit if such a license existed anyhow. No one would use it and it would just mark you to be cancelled for no good reason.

Imagine being so brainwashed by epic memes that ciswomen look trans to you.
Ironically, it makes transwomen more likely to pass.

You know I kinda see why Jews want to exterminate white people. I'd feel that same level of envy if I looked like that

No one envies your look. And """your""" women prefer members of other races to you.

Goldstein pls

The public is turning against you, and the harder you push, the faster they turn.

Good luck out there.

Attached: this triggers the israeli astroturfer posting pro-race-mixing bullshit.jpg (1499x1500, 868K)

Its because jews (thanks to christcucks) are just a race of euro mutts mixed with inferior sandnegro genetics

That statement is objectively untrue. Sorry Tyreece.

Why is off topic nonsense like this allowed?

Where are the fucking bans for astroturfing spammers like this?

>there are white people who are attractive
>therefore my white incel ass is attractive
Never gonna make it

Nice projection. What are you long hooked snout or flat and wide?
>incel
Go back

Assuming the graph is accurate (sampling, no biased survey, etc.), middle eastern women trumps the rest in competition. But then again, "middle east" is not a race, and you'll find black, brown, and white people there, so maybe that's why the score is high.

Can we not make this into a pol thread? I just wanna know about software licenses

Next time dont post a politicized jew rat in the op then retard. You baiting cuck.

Ben Shapiro's parents

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (801x602, 1.03M)

If you wrote software worth licensing you probably wouldn't be posting here.

Jesus how easily triggered can you be to ask for a safe space license where no one can contradict you.

There is nothing wrong with ensuring your software can't be used for evil, but is otherwise open for everyone to use

>allows the original author to forever revoke code
You'd never be able to revoke code I use. No matter what license you think applies. I openly disrespect software licenses.

Yes there is. It makes it, by definition, nonfree. Evil is defined by the state, not by your personal political feelings faggot.

Nobody cares about your shitty single "person" projects, edgelord.
Licenses are about preventing commercial or otherwise large scale usage that doesn't align with author's intent.

Attached: khazar.jpg (1465x2048, 846K)

Nothing about single person projects. This is at the corporate level. If I can copy the code it's mine and the license itself gets piped to /dev/null. What the fuck are you going to do about it?

Not adhering to the exact standards of Free:tm: Software doesn't make something bad or entirely not free. Just as not allowing people to murder others is not oppressing the murderers freedoms

It is about maintaining legal rights in such a case. I can't prevent you from breaking in my house and stealing my TV while I'm at work, but I still want it to be illegal

>Not adhering to the exact standards of Free:tm: Software doesn't make something bad or entirely not free.

yes it does. your brand of freedom allows you to deny people freedom. even the AGPLv3 does no such thing.

I don't believe in hyper anarchist unrestricted rules
Anything beyond public domain is already restricting freedoms, and there is nothing different about me adding in another clause

Attached: COOM.png (526x692, 118K)

>it makes transwomen more likely to pass
I don't understand people's obsession with "passing" when 50% of the women I see in burgerland look like fat unfuckable ogres

>It is about maintaining legal rights in such a case. I
You think your code is as important as your opinion on its use. You want legal right out of some emotional requirement, but you have zero legal recourse. If you want to be an authoritarian cunt about who gets to use your software, open source is not for you, and you need to get the fuck out of my community.
Dig?

Attached: 1568079446932.jpg (550x550, 28K)

based coomer.

In normie culture, being too different from the herd will cause ostracization. This is doubly true for any herd that is politicized or full of women.
Most transwomen are kinda weird, but still normal, so they do care an irrational fuckton about opinions of other normies.

Being an ogre in a horde of ogres is one thing.
Being a minotaur in the same place is different.

"your" community
No, I will stay, with an open source license that fits my values and there is nothing wrong with that. Again, you should be sperging at anyone not using a public domain license as well, but you're not because muh feels

>huge feet
Good. Can cover my face.

Just control the source code tree like Linus does.

Just license under AGPL3, faggots hate free software.

Yes, literally GPLv3. As the principal project author you have the final say in what code contributions you will accept into the codebase and which ones are denied, for any reason. If others don't like it, they are free to fork and start their own projects based on that code.

>wHiTe mEn aRe ThE mOsT oPpReSsEd mInOrItY

>If others don't like it, they are free to fork and start their own projects based on that code.
I'm pretty sure that's what OP wants to stop from happening, brainlet. Try reading

Exactly this

The desire is a way to license normally for the vast majority, but prevent use, distribution, modification, etc by specific people

GPL3 is fine. Apple couldn't upgrade bash because it's GPL3 licensed. Google runs the project to migrate linux from gcc to clang because gcc is GPL3 licensed.

Go back to faggot

One must take a stand or else one supports the popular currents
Such a license could easily be adopted by the SJW crowd if they so chose

They just didn't want to abide by the terms, as planned

>white people are the most attractive
>white people love everybody
>except black women
>everybody hates black women

Attached: 1521494110200.gif (259x259, 1.75M)