They're after Tor now. Who is next?

They're after Tor now. Who is next?

Attached: 2019-09-23-074823_603x427_scrot.png (603x427, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@thegrugq/tor-and-its-discontents-ef5164845908
Jow
swfchan.net/1/815.shtml?FBI Agent.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2016
>now

>fire all white males
lol

Considering tor is LITERALLY jewish now I dont care. They made this grave they deserve to lay in it.

does this literal who actually have any sway with the fsf? if not, why do we care what she tweets since she's irrelevant?

We warned linux community to keep them out out they didn't listen.
The computer nerds thought they could get pussy by whiteknighting and they let em in.
Screw gpl screw bsd.
Non-free """anti-racism/sexism""" licenses will get more common.
They brought it upon themselves.

There will be people who will simply tell me to go back to Jow Forums.
As if that means anything.
The reality is that opensource is infested with this and its all your fault for allowing this to happen.

what's the best way to anonymize connections between clients in an app that uses P2P, anons?

should I just use Tor?

talking about how to implement the anonymity within the app while developing it

obviously linux kernel, they've almost done it, but linus is tougher than an usual basedboy.
then its systemd

>implying this isn't backed by the same people who back systemd

Linus was the one that let them in, he got threatened with a #meetoo and basically gave up control on the whole community.

It was created by US Navy Intelligence, it's always been jewish. Seriously, do you honestly think the US Intelligence agencies are just going to say "Here ya go, heres TOR, a device that will make our work much more difficult if domestic users can use it but here you are, it's yours for free" Of course not. TOR was compromised from the beginning

Ive used it before and would in the future honestly. Maybe on some level it is compromised but it still seems better than vpn or alternatives.

I meant in particular the people running tor currently, but yeah I guess the us military is jew too.

if it's compromised then how come no one has posted a whitepaper proving that it is? would be pretty big news if you could prove tor is useless

It is unfortunate that all the exit and entry nodes are public.

"They're" not after anyone...this woman is literal who and had nothing to do with Stallman resigning. She is a nobody screaming into the void.

already happened

and Tor enables javascript by default now
they are not to be trusted

Attached: .png (1050x561, 54K)

>jews take over and enable java script by default

really makes me think.

medium.com/@thegrugq/tor-and-its-discontents-ef5164845908

For all of you who have a Twitter account please report her account for targeted harassment and select all her tweets that mention and try to repeatedly publicly stigmatize the FSF. It's actually against Twitter's rules.

Twitter only deletes tweets/accounts of right leaning people, bub.

Why do you guys keep posting this dumb bitch?

enjoy having your reports thrown straight into the trash

Several left-wing people have been banned for some of their tweets while they complain "This is not what we wanted!!". It is indeed harder but it can be done.

This. I remember an account that did nothing but retweet ridiculous things blue checkmark people said and it got deleted while nothing happened to the blue checks.

>(((applebaum)))
>(((stallman)))
>white
Maybe we should pull the antisemitism card to make this shit stop

>jewish jews jews jewish jews jews conspiracy
Jow Forums.org/flash?file=complaining2013.swf&title=Complaining%20(2013%20Edition)

>It's actually against Twitter's rules.
And? Do you honestly think that matters?

I've reported her, hopefully Twitter does something about this targeted harassment.

>just ignore it goyim stop noticing things

Please dial eight and kill yourself

>dial eight
Weren't you banned yesterday?

There are bots that moderate reports, if someone gets enough reports they get suspended automatically. That said I don't think it'll work for blue check marks.

When are the mods going to range ban you astroturfing spammers?

You are ruining the quality of Jow Forums

Attached: astroturfing from god's chosen people.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

>doesnt know what dial eight is and thinks its one person

Confirmed newt gingrich mod sucker.

Pure cohencidence goyim. Just like YouTube and apple and faceberg cooperating hand in hand with the adl.

go back to your containment website

If you have a computer connected to another computer, it is impossible to be anonymous.

Claims of sexual misconduct and pedophilia are great weapons to shut down people. You can take down people with allegations alone and no evidence is required. The glow in the dark loves it

You first redditor. It is nothing but pure fact at this point how much leverage they have on tech and more, and to be ignorant of it is inexcusable. Go away.

Women are why it started and glowies are the icing on top. Pedo hysteria and gender roles are absolutely cancer.

Linus resigned a year ago.

is on the containment website
go back

>Cant address anything
>just sperg about pol

Pathetic corpcuck jew slave

>now
Tor has been compromised for many years user.

>Jow Forums isn't leaking! Jow Forums isn't leaking! Jow Forums isn't leaking!

You dont even have to go on pol to see the the truth right in your face. You are just further enforcing it.

Attached: Kj6ODNLae0.jpg (650x650, 38K)

Jow Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about one click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god he said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags wan't that they jerked off to furry shit. It was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursection" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about nigger, jews or trump. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. I doesn't matter HOW off topic it is, Jow Forums users can't help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation at all? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR stormfags are just the same as furfags, only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

>we

No retard Agent Rod. There is no "we" here you newt gingrich cancerous pollop. Youre not "we" because you got here in the last year. Youre an infection, much like jews themselves. Go away.

>inb4 pasta baited

anyone can post here, including slave mooks

>STOP OPPRESSING STORMNIGGERS

There is easily demonstrable evidence (but I can't be bothered to dig up the image to argue with a polcuck) that most new traffic to this site since 2014 has been due to retarded Jow Forums shit like gaymergate and then later the election in 2016.
I miss when Jow Forums wasn't a board. Moot's biggest mistake was restoring it.

Jow Forums is a containment website. Jow Forums has been going on about jews since before Jow Forums was even a board. get your shit together, kikes, you're a mess.

he's actually right
fuck off furfag
you have a containment board like the pony fuckers for a reason
you've been trolled into coming here by humorous racism and now everyone laughs at you retards being backwards hicks instead of making their own racist jokes.
every fucking color and creed on this planet is a nigger, especially stupid neckbeards who haven't realized they've been getting played for keks for over a decade.
get fuckin' smoked faggotron.

>When rats tell you cat society will never survive unless it lets dogs in
Someone's gotta have the pic.

Those newfags are jew nigger loving the donald fags that are closer to you than me. And it doesnt take into account users on PC AND PHONES. That image is dumb as fuck and the existence of new and n before it prove you people wrong.

Hey samefag. Kill your fucking self.

This isn't Jow Forums.org
Go back there
>Jow Forums has been going on about jews since before Jow Forums was even a board
Been here since 2009, Jow Forums has been leaking for about 4 years now and it's getting worse each year
Fuck off, you're the ones ruining the whole website

>samefag

ah yes the first and only defense of the endangered southern copeapotamus.

see how he writhes in anger, seething in his own filth?
look at him and laugh.

>people pointing out this truth get bans from mods
hmmmmm
>You havent been here since 2014 let alone 2009
Eat a puddi, retard. And INSTALL WINDOWS 7. no time for love desktop thread.

>reddit spacing
>calling people new

You seem upset dear friend.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>puddi

Lmao like that is real fucking old. Go back to your knowyourmeme page and get more material.

Reddit spacing isnt real you fucking retard. Go look in the archives they go back far enough to even see where it started. Like 4 years ago. Dumb newt gingrich roody poo.

Let it keep happening, then the Aryan man can make things right again, redraw maps, advance technology, and make a (((group))) or two disappear.

then perhaps you should go to the_donald or wherever the cool edgy kids hang now, it will be better for everybody :^)

Yeah because Jow Forums goes on Jow Forums and all boards to tell you Windows is a botnet and to install Gentoo you fucking retard. Windows being a botnet is the truth but that doesn't make it relevant to literally all fucking boards.

there's nothing wrong with admitting stereotypes are real and that people fucking live them, but the dumb faggot shit where you just going around saying niggerfaggot or whatever as much as possible doesn't irritate people because it's offensive, it only irritates people because it makes you look like a fucking simpleton, and people are irritated at the fact that you even exist.

there is a big difference between calling out the left and making yourself look like such a massive retard even the massive leftist retards who will argue with literal walls don't want to have anything to do with you. it's easier to just let you shout NIGGERS until you get tired and take a nap. you're not political, you're just a fucking retard.

Based

>newfag revisionism

Absolutely fine!

>correcting newfag revisionism

BANNNN he

>muh install gentoo

what is actually occurring here would be like if I was on pol and sperging about any topic even slightly tech related and telling everyone to go to g for posting about it and establishing an elaborate boogyman where every post I didnt like was g, then I also got mods in on it to ban anyone calling me an idiot.

No ONE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT NIGGERS YOU FUCKING SPERGING SHILLING RETARD.

i tell people to install gentoo irl

i'm definitely talking to a nigger right now

>"newfag revisionism"
I love this meme. Here's my desktop from 2010.

Attached: b.png (1280x1024, 200K)

Nice thread derailment, glownigs.

Attached: 1262156841586.jpg (657x921, 192K)

it's sad, really
much like the democratic party effectively made trump win by calling half of their base deplorable racists, the eternal poltard will sometimes have a decent idea (like free software shouldn't be run by retard identity politics) and then totally ruin his credibility by calling everyone a kike. a reasonable normal person would consider the first idea, but because now it is presented in the same sentence as schizophrenic nazi retardation, they will consider the whole argument nazi retardation and keep listening to the sjw. congratulations, you ruined everything.

Careful youll get a global 3 ban like the posters earlier calling out you newfags on your lying.

Actually what am I saying, mods will never ban anyone supporting their newfag revisionism.

>2010

You didnt even recall /new/ being here let alone /n/ and are sperging about pol. There is no way you were here then. Shut the fuck up newt gingrich.

Tor is already pozzed, one look at their twitter history would tell you that.
Jannies literally seething
>reddit spacing
>a wall of text
Return

>woo so spooky the CIA gonna getcha look out for the glow niggers

nah this is the FSB we're just fucking with ya, cyka

>he still thinks he's arguing with a single person

NIGGERS!

>oh no he didn't mention the shitty board that got deleted(for good reason)

Attached: 1315496775643.jpg (452x599, 109K)

Anyone even approaching jews remotely or if it could possibly shift into them will immediately get this flooding the thread. Really makes you think.

Who is this cunt anyway?

>noooo if I'm not one person it means new and n didnt exist!

>board
>not even plural

Go back and die. You probably dont remember the loli board either, I guess its shitty and shouldve been deleted too though right newfag?

>ANY negative talk about Jews gets immediately deleted and banned
Color me ABSOLUTELY shocked.

Great that they've infiltrated the moderation team on Jow Forums. The other mods need to step in and stop this nonsense and remove the bad actor.

>nooo why cant we discuss our racism here

Attached: 1315496812697.jpg (542x713, 337K)

>You probably dont remember the loli board either
Of course not, as i said I came here in 2009

Attached: 1315496843732.jpg (456x600, 81K)

she's shareblue, she's going nowhere

lot of pruning going on in this thread.

>literally seeing anything to do with jews is racism
It's not "anything". It's always accusation bullshit.
>nooo you werent here if you were you would be Jow Forums too!!!!
user please stop embarrassing yourself

Attached: 1310138457310.jpg (703x539, 74K)

Pretty sure jannidoors can delete posts, and while they can't ban they do have their own report queue with mods - a janitor asking for someone to be banned is a lot more likely to get it than any of us.

Attached: 1316258668126.png (1024x768, 69K)

>lose so bad you revert to your programming

Go back to your bst threads while sperging about how anything talking about tech is somehow pol you delusional fed.

>if someone disagrees with me they must be an FBI agent
swfchan.net/1/815.shtml?FBI Agent.swf

Attached: theyvegoneplaid.gif (640x454, 1.46M)

How hard is it to understand?
If you want to "discuss" politics go to Jow Forums. But don't be surprised if you're told to fuck off when people elsewhere don't agree with your echo chamber "truths".

Attached: win83.png (3040x900, 685K)

I'll write one for you right now. Actually, let's call it a greenpaper. Here it comes:
>the military controls nearly all the exit nodes
I hope you enjoyed this revelation.

>ban evasion
MODS

Attached: desktarb.png (2304x1024, 785K)

>The fact that you get no punishment, no block and no deletion should tell you something
Indeed it does - it tells me that I'm behaving according to the rules that this board has and not being a retard.

>"truths"

Attached: tiers list.jpg (1800x1100, 465K)

TOR is only used to give assets in troublesome areas the illusion of safety. In graduate school we used it to keep in contact with researchers and locals in those areas and to shitpost.
>prof wang sux wangz lololololololol9ol
>ey u hear bout new TA 4 methodz she got big canz
>I AM THAT TA AND I'M REPORTING YOU TO THE HEAD
>lololololooololoo gud luk slut u nevef catch me

>behaving according to the rules
>nigger

Enjoy your global 3. Oh wait. Selective enforcement.

>inb4 not me

You are doing more damage than you are help by showing everyone the lengths you go to to shut down discussion.

Just give up bro, you can't win this.