Is ungoogled chromium unsafe to use, since it runs on an old potentially exploitable version of chrome?

Is ungoogled chromium unsafe to use, since it runs on an old potentially exploitable version of chrome?

Attached: Capture.png (128x40, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium.git
chromium.woolyss.com/#windows
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Compared to what? A new potentially exploitable version of chrome?

But it keeps up with the latest stable version?
Stable Chrome/Chromium is 77.0.3865.90, and so is ungoogled-chromium. Maybe the binary you got from someone isn't, in that case just build it faggot.

chromium is the base, not chrome, and if you're using an old version of course you could be vulnerable, but Ungoogled Chromium is very up to date

and that's why I can't use IceCat, they're a bit slow with updates even for an ESR base

Where do you get the up-to-date versions? The windows version is only portable version for the ungoogled one, and Iridium is always vulnerable as they are using old Chromium releases

git clone github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium.git

The updates meme is fake news, you remove 99.9% of all problems by blocking ad domains. You can run windows95 with no sec software if you're careful about your domains.

also here

chromium.woolyss.com/#windows

check that it has the >ungoogled tag

Use Brave.

>trusting any version of chrome, even one supposedly "ungoogled"
No.

Is there an official repo for this thing? I'm a brainlet and can't find instructions for Jewbuntu

what browser uses least RAM? I only have 8gb :

>supposedly
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

Firefox is using 1.1-1.2 GB of RAM on my end right now.
Discord, Youtube, 15 Jow Forums tabs and 1 GitHub tab.

Last update is a year ago ungoogled BTFO xdd

Yes exactly, use mainstream chromium or firefucks. The web browser is the most security critical software you have on your computer.

Use GNU/IceCat + noscript shitpost on 4channel with your botnet + smartphone

noscript is shit. Install uMatrix

UMatrix is shit.
Use curl.

Don't worry posting in Jow Forums has already gotten you into the botnet you can just use chrome now

>Last update is a year ago
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................

Attached: uretard.png (1023x112, 9K)

There are more updates on chromium-woolyss

Or use henrypp chromium installer

>Discord
>Youtube

curl is shit use nc or sslcat

>Requiring people to download your commits per update instead of making a functioning release

The state of ungoogled-chromium fags

>chrlauncher cant find ungoogled chromium binaries even tough its in its own directory in a folder called bin

Attached: 1438272712985.jpg (956x1280, 211K)

100% this

Absolutely disgusting. As a chad I don't have time to update Loonix programs manually, using deb packages and repositories gives me more time to dick women and get gifts from them.

>The windows version
Stopped reading there. Kys.