What can be done to combat the massive problem of astroturfing from China, Israel, Russia, Iran, etc online?

What can be done to combat the massive problem of astroturfing from China, Israel, Russia, Iran, etc online?

Is there any way short of manual moderation carried out by humans?

Attached: Isreal's Public Manipulation Team.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2019/04/29/israel/on-the-social-media-battlefield-the-israeli-army-has-weaponized-snark
cnet.com/news/how-israel-and-hamas-weaponized-social-media/
fastcompany.com/3003305/inside-israeli-militarys-social-media-squad
army.gov.au/our-future/blog/situational-awareness/operation-protective-edge-social-media-observations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-02-at-8.42.30-AM.jpg (980x686, 276K)

... what?

I wish I had a cute jewish gf

Attached: sad_ork.png (269x187, 43K)

someone post pictures of ben shapiro's sister

I have 300k facebook accounts liking for money. they look very real. thy have fake conversation between them. so yes your social account need to be bound to your id card.

disregard all social media, it's meaningless

Easy: stop giving a shit about social media. It's like when online reviews were first a thing. At first the marketers lagged behind and it was a golden age of knowing just what is good and what is shit. Then marketers just bought reviews and injected false reviews. And sure you can still find value in reviews if you look for the patterns (negative things said repeatedly, for example), but you know you can't just trust every 5* rating that shows up on Angie's list.

The same thing is happening with Social Media. People, ignorant of history and doomed to their own mediocrity, looked at the medium and said "this is real people saying real things, I can trust this, this is a pulse on the zeitgeist!" And now they are being disillusioned of this fact.

If you want honest opinions then look to local communities. If you want unbiased opinions then better luck next life.

>stop caring
That's not a solution, and is only ever presented as a """""solution""""" by the people and organizations carrying out the astroturfing, because it makes their jobs easier.

so, no.

Ok.... but which one is cute?

Youre a fucking idiot. Jews are psychopath schizophrenics. See if you can find the anecdote of some dumb fuck who married one and mutilated his own dick for her and then got dumped.

Jews are literally schizo psychopaths.

>ignore the internet, stupid goy
do you seriously think anyone reads that argument and says "huh, yeah, I guess you're right. I should just do nothing"?

Are you fucking retarded?

Read the entire post, troglodyte. You're operating on the wrong problem space, you're trusting the wrong things. There is no solution to your problem and it's not the problem that counts. Find better questions and choose better battles. Social media is garbage not simply because it happens to be garbage, it is garbage on a fundamental level.

Nice try nazi pig

Again, your argument boils down to

>stop caring

which, pro tip, is not an argument. And again, the only people who make that "argument" are astroturfers.

I'll give you one more try: make a legitimate, logical argument. Try. Do it for me, you astroturfing scum.

Its funny you people constantly sperg and call nazis evil while you mutilate kids. Perish horribly schizo rat.

Attached: 1556230574815.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Stop caring about social media. Start caring about things that matter. I'm sorry if the idea that attempting certain things is stupid offends you. But just as dedicating yourself to artistic critique of flash-in-the-pan fads or trying to find truth in tabloids is effort wasted, so is this. Just admit it, you're addicted to something fundamentally meaningless. Don't try to save it; save yourself.

Is there any way to counter the massive problem of neo-nutzi shitposting?

>one is the entire corporate structure worldwide and governments
>the other is a small amount of people who see it and dont comply
>the second one is the problem

Die.

USA and isreal has the largest astroturfing presence online.

this is either a usa or israeli astroturf thread.

What does any of this have to do with Nazis?

I'm honestly confused. What the hell are you talking about?

They are also practically one in the same. Be careful though g mods here ban and delete anything truthful.

Look at OP's picture.
If you've never seen a jew blowing his lid at the slightest instance of being implicated in anything and calling everyone a nazi, then I welcome you on the internet,

Pointing out Israeli government/military action is really considered anti-Semitic?

... Really? I'm being trolled right now right?

How fucking new are you retard? Questioning jews in any way or even talking about them is anti semitic. You will even get banned here for doing it.

How fucking new are you, yes. Yes it's called antisemitism and yes you will be called a nazi and a white supremacist if you point out, for example, Israel dropping white phosphorus on palestinian civilians (a war crime).

Don't ask too many questions now, normie. You care about your safety and your family's well-being, don't you?

Oh yeah, clearly, it's the Jew blowing his lid here.

>if you point out anything youre buttmad lol shut up goyim

Cries out as it strikes you.

>normal responses are "blowing their lid"
>completely inane, off topic derailment isn't

Really activated my neurons, Israeli astroturfer.

How is calling jews schizo child mutilators, which they actually are objectively, inane?

My posts are simultaneously normal and inane.

>stop noticing things, don't ask questions
No wonder the public is turning against you child mutilating psychopaths. You ACTIVELY TRY to ruin and destroy anything you touch, just so you can have a little more power and a little more privilege.

>implying you're not a nutzi
>implying OP's pic is legit
>implying this thread is actually technology related

>op pic legit

You realize they dont even bother hiding these things right retard? Organizations like the ADL operate right in the publics face.

Whoops, didn't mean to include your post in that

Damage control step 1: Deny, deny, deny

jta.org/2019/04/29/israel/on-the-social-media-battlefield-the-israeli-army-has-weaponized-snark

cnet.com/news/how-israel-and-hamas-weaponized-social-media/

fastcompany.com/3003305/inside-israeli-militarys-social-media-squad

army.gov.au/our-future/blog/situational-awareness/operation-protective-edge-social-media-observations

Exactly

Truly the cancer nation

>muh evil foreign governments

Attached: thejewcriesoutinpainashestrikesyou.png (1224x191, 38K)

>people that run and control corporations, banks, media, governments and more do thing
>lol cry about it Nazi
>a hundred or so internet dwellers do thing and have no power
>OH MY GOD THESE THINGS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME FUCKING NAZIS

dilate but dont die late.

>dilate but dont die late.
Mildly based but extremely redpilled, mind if I save your comment?

Save it friend. Its all yours.

thank you, based jews!

Attached: 1568968111108.jpg (600x849, 82K)

Other people DO care about social medlia and it gives manipulators power.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, TRANNYTORS

+15

Astroturfing?

Is this when you anal rape and kick them off your turf?

Bring back and enforce 'no politics' rules in digital communities.

The second one spreads into communties where it isn't warranted. Russian propaganda has no reason to infest the hello kitty forums, but there's always a nazi cropping up to ask why they can't discuss these IQ charts even in the off topic section.

It literally is a solution though.
If you don't want foreign political propaganda, stop reading the places where it's posted. They can't propagandize you if you don't encounter anything they've written.
>but what about the impact on society
you can't control that and the state isn't trawling Jow Forums for possible solutions.