I have an idea. Let's start a crowdfunding campaign to reinstate Stallman as FSF president...

I have an idea. Let's start a crowdfunding campaign to reinstate Stallman as FSF president. We put money into the campaign to donate to FSF, on the condition Stallman is reinstated as president. The pot will get so big, they won't be able to ignore it. Don't reinstate Stallman? Money is refunded.

Attached: stallman.jpg (580x346, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html
chng.it/GGPxTnfNz6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck the FSF
donate to individual free software projects

DO IT FAGGOT

sounds good to me, user! have some crypto addresses too

Good idea. Anons on here who have cancer site accounts (facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit, etc.) should spread the link on there once the campaign goes live.
Are there any crowdfunding services that let you donate without running propietary javascript?

You could try crowdsupply but I think they actually only do hardware. May just have to bite the bullet and kickstart it but be sure to link to and perhaps copy wholesale this post
sterling-archermedes.github.io/index.html
Because as long as it is to read, you have to provide evidence to the contrary of EVERY accusation made.
Still, I doubt it'll stay up on any crowdfunding site you go to. The cancel culture, whenever it manages to take someone down, tries to take down anything that supported that thing they just took down as well, regardless of the reasoning for said support.

>freetards having money
I'd be shocked if the pot will surpass 10 bucks.

>The cancel culture, whenever it manages to take someone down, tries to take down anything that supported that thing they just took down as well, regardless of the reasoning for said support.

Sounds like a good argument for a bitcoin wallet
How do we set up a bitcoin wallet so people contributing know it's not a scam?

Does RMS do bitcoin? He could set it up and publicly post the address to get it rolling.

Alternately, is this a job for an etherium smart contract?
>RMS reinstated as president of FSF
>Pay out wallet to FSF

As nerds, we need to programmatically demonstrate our superiority on this one Jow Forumsents

I have a better idea: everyone who ever supported Stallman is forced out of the industry for life, and simply having a pleasant conversation with someone on the blacklist is grounds for blacklisting itself.

New FSF president Ehmke will be releasing the text of GPL4 shortly.

Stallman could start the Libre software foundation, adding to the confusion about free software

Fuck FSF and Linux foundation.
Donate to non tranny faggot free software devs and contribute to tranny faggot projects. Once they have trust over you, push small bugs and backdoors to project.

they have a gpl v2

why not a fsf v2

Yes i agree, he desrves still being the president of HIS creation. He is a really important figure in the software world. Maybe change.org could help?

I'd say Stallman's enemies have outed themselves already
Once reinstated, he can fire them all
It's his foundation
But most importantly, "GPLv3.0 or any later version" was encouraged before this happened
If the enemy takes the base, they can make GPLv4.0 and those softwares are automatically infected with it forever

We must stop them

this is the only decent solution for the future of fsf, replacing stallman isn't going to work because twitterfaggots want to kick ANYONE out of fsf who questions the decision or fights back. it's their playground now.
it's better to let it die and for stallman to start fresh.

see
the future of free software is at stake here

this
fpbp

okay, we make the donations to individual FSF projects, dependent on Stallman's reinstatement
I'm fine with this

There's this Change.org petition chng.it/GGPxTnfNz6

do you really think his presence in FSF is good for FSF? he was badmouthed by the media. had he not resigned FSF likely would be under a lot of fire as well. and what would this fund even do? get FSF to beg RMS to return. RMS is still going to be involved in it in some way. and whoever is his successor. he'd still need a successor aventualy

>do you really think his presence in FSF is good for FSF
Yes, and the fact that you even asked makes you one of the enemy
Instead of asking Stallman to leave the FSF which HE STARTED
Start your own damn software foundation
Furthermore, his removal has destroyed FSF credibility
"it's free as in speech" will draw laughter and derision now

>Instead of asking Stallman to leave
im pretty sure that is stallmans descision I'm just pointing out that him being there draws pointless controversy to free software foundation, which is why he might have chosen to resign

To anyone who's on the "fuck the FSF" train: I hope you are aware that people in the FSF are part of the few people who still fight for RMS. The FSF did nothing wrong yet.

Attached: 1569137937603.png (720x633, 116K)

>him being there draws pointless controversy to free software foundation
if all it takes is a little pointless controversy to have you behead your organization, your enemies will generate plenty of pointless controversy
This will not stop until the FSF is completely destroyed now that Stallman has been thrown under the bus

Fighting for RMS by firing him
No, they absolutely failed here

Listen, it works like this: the FSF lives by having members, which means donators. After the fake news articles, a huge load of people pressured the FSF by asking them to remove RMS or they will cancel their memberships - this means the death of the FSF. I guess the FSF and RMS tried to solve the problem together and the only reasonable solution was for RMS to resign since both, the FSF and RMS want the FSF to survive. It does not mean that the FSF fired him or stabbed his back, which is confirmed by the FSF staff currently speaking out for him.

this means putting rms back will kill the fsf, so OP's idea isn't good
so the only thing we can do now is spread the truth and make the bluepilled community aware of the truth before we even start trying to put rms back

I think this you should donate to the individuals doing the work not to a leach organization taking credit for others work.

Yup, don't let them cooperate, keep them small individuals, easy to overrun.

well, they already have a list of the next targets, so sooner or later they will come for the rest.

good idea. that will create to many targets for them to go after.

hosted on github. M$ wants to hurt the FSF just like all the other kikes. this won't stay up.

The individuals already cooperate with each other. A organization of leaches isn't helping.

>t. I have no idea what the fsf is or what it does

>hundreds of victims
What?

so what you're saying is that there is no hope?

wait. I was right? i thought i was just pulling shit out of my ass

I'm sure stallman would be entirely on board with bribing the fsf. Sounds like everything he ever stood for.

This but unironicly

I hope everyone is remembering to report this slut for targeted harassment on Twitter.

Stallman drinks water, stop drinking water.