Install Windows 10

> Install Windows 10
> Spend 3 hours disabling/uninstalling extreme autism.

Why do people tolerate this?

Attached: windows-10-681x383.jpg (681x383, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/proprietary.html)
github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script
wpd.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't. They literally don't do either of those things. The unwashed masses let Microsoft put it on their computer for them, and don't bother with debloating.

no nigger
your autistic ass is meant to use loonix
winfags don't give a shit about this cuckery
you wasted time anyway you can't unbloat 10

the only reason to use windows is for gaming. linux is better for anything else

>and don't bother with debloating.
They don't bother because most of them have a PC made in the last few years where the shit doesn't affect them

>disabling/uninstalling

That's nice.

Have sex, wincel.

Some people do even more tedious shit while trying to install a Linux distro

This
Even then I can run quite a few simple/old games on my linux laptop. If I want to play anything else I just use my winPC.

>use Windows 10 Enterprise or LTSC
>literally 5 minutes of configuration after installation
I bet you weren't even able to disable updates in those 3 hours since you're a brainlet.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

THEY DON'T RUN IF YOU DON'T CLICK ON THEM AND THEY OCCUPY LITERALLY NO SPACE KYS

Attached: 1563742492070.jpg (962x539, 31K)

>install xubuntu 18.04.3
>spend 6 hours customising XFCE, fixing mouse scroll speed with imwheel, installing and troubleshooting wine, adding PPAs to make sure some software isnt months or years out of date
>literally what i did just yesterday

it goes both ways

>it takes him 3 hours to remove 100kb shortcuts from the start menu
pretending to use anything other than osx must melt the mind.

Attached: 1568129622463.gif (800x811, 1.49M)

I think that goes both ways. I spend some time ricing every time I make a fresh install. Better reasons to not use Windows are:
1. It's proprietary
2. It's malware (proprietary software is often malware; see gnu.org/proprietary/proprietary.html)

Attached: 1537816834431.png (320x320, 5K)

>Why do people tolerate this?
It is the path of least resistance!

>Not installing ltsc and wasting your time and then complaining about it because you're ignorant
okay

>literally just putting up with preinstalled adware
I think cuck memes are incredibly overused but this is one example of prime cuckery

Attached: dogsoda.jpg (460x468, 32K)

How do I debloat?

And I keep getting bluescreens. I'm reinstalling Windows for a 2nd time. Please help.

try LTSC:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:527ED958E7B901B78BC260DD0BB7364C71D7D403

also, this:
github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script

Cause the software is really good.
Thats it...
I hate windows but thats the honest truth

lol no it's not there's just a lot of it

>3 hours
Holy shit, I have a... let me check... 60 line cmd file that runs when installing windows 10 and it removes every bloatware it comes with, join it to a domain, install useful basic software and create an admin profile with a password. like, 5 extra minutes at install time.

pastebin it

Well im not counting normie reasons.

Sorry, trade secret, I will only tell you this, point SetupComplete.cmd to a script that loads the default user registry, disable all of ContentDeliveryManager keys, Cortana, Contacts and TaskView buttons if you like, that itself calls a powershell script to delete:
"Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes"
"Microsoft.WindowsAlarms"
"Microsoft.WindowsCalculator"
"Microsoft.WindowsCamera"
"Microsoft.ZuneMusic"
"Microsoft.Messaging"
"Microsoft.WindowsMaps"
"Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder"
"Microsoft.People"
"Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps"
"Microsoft.ZuneVideo"
"Microsoft.Print3D"
"Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay"
"king.com.CandyCrushSaga"
"king.com.CandyCrushSodaSaga"
"Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub"
"DolbyLaboratories.DolbyAccess"
"828B5831.HiddenCityMysteryofShadows"
"A278AB0D.MarchofEmpires"
"Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub"
"Microsoft.BingNews"
"Microsoft.BingTravel"
"Microsoft.BingSports"
"Microsoft.BingFinance"
"Microsoft.BingWeather"
"Microsoft.OneConnect"
"Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection"
"Microsoft.MinecraftUWP"
"Microsoft.GetHelp"
"Microsoft.MSPaint"
"Microsoft.MixedReality.Portal"
"Microsoft.SkypeApp"
"Microsoft.Microsoft3DViewer"
"Microsoft.YourPhone"
"Microsoft.XboxApp"
"Microsoft.ScreenSketch"
"Microsoft.Getstarted"
"Microsoft.Office.OneNote"

Install basic software [7zip, adobereader, av, etc etc]
Then export and import a desired program file associations with DISM Export & Import-DefaultAppAssociations
Then export and import a desired start menu layout with Export & Import-StartLayout powershell script.

I just use debloated builds with scripts that do all that in 1 click

Because they are extremely autistic

they don't bother with debloating because their computer being slow is normal for them

a slow computer is the way things are supposed to be when you're using windows.

>it look him 3 hours to uninstall a few programs and change a dozen settings
lad...

Attached: B75AF8B4-4F2F-489A-AE05-7985EF9BE02B.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

>install windows 10
>spend 3 days trying to get it to install one fucking update without failing
>give up and install GNU which just fucking works
How do people put up with such a shitty fucking OS that can't even update itself reliably?

You fking tease

>reinstall windows
>install updates
>sfc/scannow
>corrupt files found

wat. I literally haven't done anything else.

>reinstall windows
MD5 verified iso?
HDD in good shape? Why not using an SSD already?

There is billions of scripts like that, search one, add it to your $OEM$ folder, ???, profit!

I installed using Microsoft's own USB creation tool
and I'm SSD-only

stop using Bloated Edition (Pro) and use LTSC instead, see

is there a program with a GUI for debloating Win10?
I don't want to run some random script.

at least you can see the contents of a script, can you say the same for the program?

I'm not so sure about that
IDK what they put in these new craptops that most normal people buy but Win10 boots in seconds on the examples at the local walmart

>Instead of being sane and dumping Windows completely, here, pay Microsoft a ton of money and use this Enterprise version that is still a botnet but at least allows you to customize a few more things
WIndows users are idiots.

>light mode discord
MY EYES

>pay Microsoft a ton of money
nobody said anything about giving Microsoft money

>but Win10 boots in seconds on the examples at the local walmart
you fucking moron

Then good luck actually running Enterprise, idiot.
>MAH CRACK
>MAH TRIALWARE
Idiots.

You're the idiot for assuming you can actually pay for Enterprise as an individual
Anyone using LSTC or Enterprise on their personal PC is pirating it, there maybe an edge case where someone is mooching off someone's volume licensing but I doubt it

It's so trivial to activate windows without paying, it can be done with a human readable script

Show us your tits or get the fuck out, Miranda.

Attached: 1493674363681.jpg (720x960, 89K)

>he thinks windows and macos are the only operating systems

I paid for my copy of win10pro :/

>how do I debloat?
>btw installing windows again lol

Found your problem.

>you cuck

Attached: Capture.jpg (808x618, 86K)

How am I a moron?
Yes I understand the default behavior for Windows 10 is to use fast boot which works like hibernation but even with that I can't pull off a 3 sec boot time on any of my machines unlike the crappy ideapad I saw

>I PIRATE WINDOWS HURR
Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, kid. I hope The Software Alliance comes and kicks your fucking door down and drags you away because you were too fucking stubborn and stupid to not throw away that pile of shit spyware OS for something better.

Jokes on you, I use education which gives you everything enterprise does but with a legally obtainable license you can get from your college

>use windows N variants
>don't have to deal with this shit
Or just be smart and switch to linux

So you're paying for (or having someone pay for you) Windows albeit indirectly to use for a limited time (while you're a student).
Nothing changes.
Instead of fucking dumping that unreliable, unstable, spyware pile of shit and using a real OS. Idiot.

>So you're paying for (or having someone pay for you) Windows albeit indirectly
I'm actually poor enough for the government to pay for my schooling, I ain't had to pay a cent for anything
>to use for a limited time
You are making assumptions, since education is not deployed like other volume licensed SKUs it doesn't expire

Define "real OS"
Windows can do way more than linux, and is easy as shit to pirate and uninstall the bloat from.

>or having someone pay for you
Learn to read.
>doesn't expire
Yes, it does. Your license expires the moment you are no longer a student. You can still "use" it but it is not a valid license, and you are not using it legally.
Stop clinging to Windows. It's fucking Stockholm Syndrome at this fucking point.

>furfag
>weeb
>retarded
not surprising.
>t.redditfugee

>Windows can do way more than Linux
Like bluescreening and spying on the user.
>easy to pirate
Still piracy.
>uninstall the bloat
There's no way to uninstall all the bloat and ZERO way to uninstall the spyware.

>Still piracy.
are you the police? who fuckin cares if a person pirates it

>uninstall the spyware.
just delete system 32

>Yes, it does. Your license expires the moment you are no longer a student.
You keep saying that but it doesn't make it true
If you want to put up some proof of where you see that it expires than go ahead

Attached: 1546530261040.jpg (2434x284, 86K)

Every time I install windows for someone, the first thing I do is uninstall candy crush.

Also, look into literally any other OS aside from Windows and macOS if you don't want to get fucked.

I don't. I refuse to use this shit.

Based

that's what you get for not install LTSC brainlet

Why are you disabling Win10's most useful features? The ads are personalized for you. Use them.

want me to tell you how I know you're from reddit?

I made a backup image of my hp laptop that was on its deathbed and then I loaded it onto a shitty hp desktop I bought for $230 off ebay (no windows) and miraculously it loaded just fine.

I used a powershell script i found on github for debloating, it just werked

Inb4 next update reverts all your changes

My laptop used to boot within 8 seconds when it used Win10, but it slowly took longer to boot and it eventually started running impossibly slowly.
Eventually, I broke down and installed Linux Mint on it, and it boots in fewer than 10 seconds (but for what it's worth, the Mint animation pops up before that) and it doesn't run like shit. The only complaints I've had have been completely unrelated to Linux as far as I know, unless Mint can somehow fuck up my LaTeX stuff for me.

People who do, tolerate it because whatever effort you have to put on Day 1 outweighs the end result, which is a usable OS in every possible situation.

Most of the people don't care about telemetry, bloating and such though. Those people don't need to tolerate anything, because they consider it the norm and they couldn't care less as long as it doesn't stand in their way.

This.
>probably six minutes on pro
Linux users like to project clever and l33t, but the 15 identical threads in the catalog proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, they're all retards.

The irony being that it's actually quite cheap to buy yourself a couple of LTSC and Office licenses (about $500), set up as many computers as you like with LTSC and Office (because it's a MAK key), and be (more or less) legal.

>but meme meme
You're a fucking idiot. I hope your entire family dies of GRID.

Any recurring costs?

No, that's the one-shot deal. "Subscription" is way cheaper, but I think you need at least 100 seats to get onboard there - MAK is just 4 (or 5, can't remember).

wpd.app/
Setting telemetry to security only doesn't seem to work (even on Enterprise) so set it manually in group policy under Computer Configuration/Windows Components/Data Collection and Preview Builds > Allow Telemetry

>Like bluescreening and spying on the user.
Nice bullshit.
>Still piracy.
You say that as if it mattered, specially when we're talking about Windows aka the OS every person and their Mother pirates.
>There's no way to uninstall all the bloat and ZERO way to uninstall the spyware.
I've one word for you, you retard: "GitHub".

B-but Windows has Linux now (WSL2).

Use Tron Script, or better yet, LTSC

currently using LTSB 1607. but i wanna upgrade my hardware soon. does ltsc 1809 work with ryzen 3000? isnt 1903 performance wise better or is it just a meme? which fucking version do i use

>he doesnt know how to streamline
why the fuck do you even use windows?

spend 3 hours setting up windows
ends up far better than Linux

spend 100 hours autistically ricing linux
still the same shit as before

holy fuck this is some weapons grade autism right here
imagine being unable to pirate windows
imagine ever giving money or data to microsoft

Attached: 1569231002732.png (621x707, 539K)

>does ltsc 1809 work with ryzen 3000?
There isn't a Windows 10 version that doesn't work with Ryzen CPUs. If you ever heard the opposite, that's bs.

>isnt 1903 performance wise better?
Yes, it is.

>or is it just a meme?
It's not. It might not be a big enough of a performance bump, but it's there. 1903 introduced optimizations to Windows' Scheduler that made Windows 10 on Ryzen CPUs work better.

>which fucking version do i use
Whichever you fucking want, dumbass.

Or work in an industry that uses word docs

t-thanks

Attached: asdad.png (237x212, 8K)

"it just werks"

>> Install Windows 10
>> Spend 3 hours disabling/uninstalling extreme autism.
>
You need 3 hours?
LTSC and shut up 10

>not using LTSC

Why hasn't Jow Forums installed Gentoo yet?

Attached: gentoo-logo.png (666x800, 119K)

office for web exists for this type of stuff.

or google docs

Also imagine watching children's cartoons in the age beyond 12

>cant tell childrens cartoons from childrens picturebooks

Attached: 1569232180657.jpg (693x558, 188K)