Chinese TVs are beautiful

I hope ours get integrated botnet features like that soon

Attached: HuaweiTV.gif (596x360, 1.58M)

They sure are.
I love the fact that you can get 55"+ non-smart TVs now with IPS panels for less than 300 bucks.

Why does a tv need a camera?

To spot anti-social speech and sustract social credits from your personal profile

>superglue camera
>unscrew back panel and desolder its power
>desolder wifi chip as well
>enjoy great quality cheap tv

Attached: 1540483889496.png (1280x720, 689K)

>camera pops out
>tear the fucker out with pliers

Attached: croc jesus.jpg (405x720, 28K)

Why tf would you need a camera on your tv?

I'm sure it's just to see if the viewer has fallen asleep, and if so, the tv turns off. This saves electricity and helps combat global warming. China is very conscious about helping the environment.

China is the one burning all the coal, that surely doesn't help to slow warming

But they're only burning the coal to manufacture the goods and products that other countries are requesting. China is doing everything they can to be helpful caretakers of the ecosystem upon which we all depend. China only wants to help.

Literal teletubes lmao

That Linus video is hilarious. Chinese guys are scared the PRC are gonna send their families to prison camps for collaborating in some Canadians youtube video.

"I ain't your friend. My family is going to the gulag for this. We're using a China only TV outside of China."

Linus have to make deals with the triads?

This. It's only because of the hard work of China and the Chinese, led by the CCP, that we can afford to live our luxurious lives.
We should be thankful for the gifts they have so generously bestowed upon us.

Hmm, a lot of effort for somebody with nothing to hide

or just sharpie the thing when it pops out

>punt it off with a baseball bat

WHICH WHERE'S AND WHAT. I BEG YOU user!

You can't stay something like that and not provide names

>chinese authorities knock on your door

Just kill yourself already

>相機不能運行,你少一百點數
>camera can't operate, you lose 100 points

My father's work was literally giving away smart TVs to employees.
It's almost like the TVs aren't the product making them money...

didn't expect to see ivo linna wearing a giant croc

Most have Android - so you can use whatsapp, skype and shit.

Or if it has no Google services as some (and increasingly more, due to the effects of this recent US-China drama) do, it's still featuring the Chinese variants of these.

>I hope ours get integrated botnet features like that soon
What do you mean?
Every smart TV since late 200s has a camera.

>watching linus
>Jow Forumseddit

While this is fun to imagine, I personally believe burger advertisement companies give more of a shit about what you actually do / consume / use in front of your TV than the Chinese do if you're not a target of special interest.

That's not to say China is being nice about respecting privacy, just that they probably don't give a shit about this bit. They're AFAIK more about tracking people's movements and what they say to other people.

PS: The point being that burgers will be the ones to actually record what you are doing in front of your TV, analyze it and your room extensively, and put it into a profile that lives and gets traded forever - unless at some point the governments -including the US one- ban this and order the data destroyed.

Oh and China and whoever else will probably just buy a copy if they think they need it. Just saying.

until some 4-5 years ago every highish end model of tv had camera, but then one of the manufacturers had problem, when hackers could hijack the camera and other manufacturers reacted by putting "privacy friendly" manually operated cameras or ignoring cameras completely

you still get botnet features and most mid and highend tvs have microphones in their remotes and some even in sets themself, it should be disabled if you dont agree with tos, but imho just dont connect your tv to internet at all

Peekabooooo

someone needs a little more time in the reeducation camps

unironically and shill-free this. thank you China for making luxury goods affordable.
t. paid 115Euros for brand new Xiaomeme note 4 a year ago.