>Size of notepad++ for Windows: 3.48mb
>Size of notepadqq for Linux (dependencies included): 748.6mb
The absolute state of Linux users. No wonder the penguin is so fucking fat

Attached: untitled.jpg (1280x1024, 52K)

np++ depends on windows so that would be around 10gb

>notepadqq
Lmao what the fuck is this? Never even heard of it

Attached: 2551.png (722x242, 25K)

Except you already have all that shit already installed on windows. I thought part of the appeal of Linux was that it was supposed to be light and not bloated?

nigga just use mousepad

And you'd have Qt and qtwebengine5 (notepadqq's dependencies) installed if your distribution was good and came with KDE.
But you wouldn't even need that because Kate is better and already comes with KDE.

So on your terms, size of Kate in Linux: 0B

>retarded argument
>unix not being non-unix
reposlave schizo spotted

>comparing package size without deps to package size with deps
Why?

Bonjour monsieur !

Just use vim you retarded fucking gui fag

Stallman's first mistake was poo-pooing static compilation. Stallman's latest mistake is trusting communists. Absolute brainlet.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, SystemD/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, SystemD plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning SystemD system made useful by the SystemD corelibs, shell utilities and vital SystemD components comprising a full OS as defined by Lennart Poettering.
Many computer users run a modified version of the SystemD every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of SystemD which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the SystemD system, developed by the SystemD Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the SystemD they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of SystemD, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete SystemD. Linux is normally used in combination with the SystemD operating system: the whole system is basically SystemD with Linux added, or SystemD/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of SystemD!

Attached: foetering.jpg (864x576, 147K)

Attached: really.png (384x42, 7K)

>But you wouldn't even need that because Kate is better and already comes with KDE.
I don't like and don't use KDE but have a lot of software running on Qt.
Having both GTK and Qt still makes any distro way lighter than Windows especially Windows 10. This thread is retarded.

>qt
On le jette dans la poubelle alors!

I hope you're enjoying your GTK file picker.

Get Geany you faggot

>size of Geany: less than a whole OS
>size of Visual Studio: more than a whole OS
Wow, windows is such garbage.

>you

Attached: oy vey.jpg (354x504, 34K)

>Size of Ed: 84 KB
It's da fukin standard.

Notepad++ just works in wine

>using notepad++ over the age of 10

Based retard.

Having it already installed IS the bloat, if you didn't want notepad++ some of it's requirements would have been wasted space on your PC

>nano: 500 kb

Eh, not really, because Windows itself is using those requirements.
In comparison you can run Linux without a DE at all.

> Linux can run less. No full GUI for example.
> Which means that if you choose to have both OS' do more -run GUI software- and Windows uses its around 10GB more, Linux is just more bloated.
Yea, that makes no sense.

I'm not defending his statement, I'm just opposing yours.

>Size of WinSxS on Windows: 10-20 GB
>Size of WinSxS on Linux: Doesn't exist

smhing my head rn right now

Kek

And the consequence is as indicated. Doesn't make any sense.

> Inb4 just ship everything possible in a 15TB distro then it's not bloated because what you install afterwards will be cumulative

>Résumé
All that just for the template? Damn.

>Size of notepadqq for Linux (dependencies included): 748.6mb
You're literally complaining about under 750 millibits? That's not even a single bit.

700mb? lol no

>>Size of WinSxS on Windows: 5-10 GB
Ftfy. It still sucks though.
Why is this even a thing?

Attached: winsxs.png (361x423, 12K)

>Size of this one program, dependencies not included
>Size of this other program, dependencies included
>Implying t'is a fair comparison
The absolute state of your retarded brain.