Google, Amazon and Facebook will control over 80% of web traffic in our lifetime

>Google, Amazon and Facebook will control over 80% of web traffic in our lifetime

Attached: 83df94565f19148ede25c65844a9cd66.png (549x413, 110K)

Didn't even read your post. Neck yourself you dumb fucking frogposter.

do they not already if we include AWS? maybe add Microsoft in there for Azure

not true because of china and russia

they've been losing mindshare for years and both will be regulated by congress after having lied before them

>FAG will control over 80% of web traffic in our lifetime

Attached: 1550527498349.png (800x800, 756K)

so thankful I got to experience the wild west of the online before it got consumerized to fuck

there's still tons of cool shit it's just not on google

i run a web server on port 4100 just to keep the plebs away

>regulating one of your largest exports of value and culture worth trillions

Where do you deluded fags come from?

Only if you let them. I swear, fucking modern society laments the downfall of civilization and yet willfully participates in the exact thing that will kill it, like fucking idiots who cry about the death of privacy and yet walk around with their fucking goddamn smartphones.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

>Google Amazon Facebook
neoGAF

basado

i still feel like the necessity to be creative when participating in the web has been really destroyed though

>seethe

>ensuring a few wacky tribesmen get their shekel is the only basis for running a society
they didn't actually have to lie before congress user, but the google and facebook and youtube and twitter people all did, flagrantly, responding to questions which were obvious bait with obvious lies

don't worry nobody can stop this, it's gonna be a shoah

>Be the change you want to see in the world.

Attached: 1563814417768.png (640x960, 473K)

How are they going to do that when Netflix controls 30%? I very much hope none of them are dumb enough to buy out Netflix.

At least someone is trying, even if it's psychotic.

don't forget about xvideo

Attached: 1568733512369.png (390x397, 328K)

join our intranet no ads

just contribute some pages

stay on the 20%

Attached: 7d20a20b565f5590dce36fad70546d7c--serial-experiments-lain-style.jpg (736x736, 228K)

Who care....

Why dont you create an interesting website like Jow Forums?

Why do you have use google? Bing has better image search

Why do you use facebook? Vero is a better hookup site

Meh, amazon and windows is here to stay

Yeah but how else are you supposed to find cool websites nowadays? Google isn't very helpful