Daily reminder anyone who is anyone wouldn’t have more battery life if it makes the phone thicker...

Daily reminder anyone who is anyone wouldn’t have more battery life if it makes the phone thicker, no matter how much Jow Forums says otherwise.

Attached: D4F1A197-BB09-4761-B793-72BB48B112F7.png (1242x2208, 2.65M)

Only because it's as thick as a brick and still missing critical features like 3.5mm, SD slot, and glued in battery.

User replaceable batteries > Thick batteries. Powerbanks make thick non-replaceable batteries pointless.

having a stroke?

>pr stunt on a rebranded and modified OEM part didn't get the attention or backers it expected.

whoa

No one said it needed to be the size of a brick. If it had been a few mm thicker than something like a Galaxy S9 it could have had a much larger battery while still being an acceptable size.

>anyone who is anyone
what did he mean by that

>critical features like 3.5mm
>2019

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>Still not using a liquid fuel power source
Battery-fags lose again. Do you have any idea how many of your phone batteries it takes to match the energy of a bic lighter?

Luckily advances to battery technology mean we can get more battery life without increasing the thickness of the phones.

Unless you buy an iPhone, then you get the same battery life as last decade's model again.

>Do you have any idea how many of your phone batteries it takes to match the energy of a bic lighter?
Roughly 0.15 if you stab it with a knife.

>Roughly 0.15 if you stab it with a knife.
Few seconds of violent flame vs many hours worth of more controlled flame?
I'm gonna have to go with a no on that.

>mediatek
Also like says, there's stuff like the ROG Phone which is 9.5mm thick with a 6000mAh battery.

It's nothing to do with battery size and more to do with the fact this phone is obviously just a thin phone design stretched out to house a larger battery.
It has none of the features the tank phones of days past had that were cut in the name of thinness, even though there is no reason to not have them back. Just look at those super skinny side buttons for gods sake.

/thread

I know that plasma lighters get about 100 and 200 lights between charges, I have never had a bic lighter that would strike for that may times without something failing.

I would personally love a nice thick phone
it would need to have a hdmi out though and a traditional feeling os fall back, and a few usb ports, but I love thicker phones, something about as thick as my thumb... maybe a bit thinner. I fucking despise how think cellphones are now, they feel like shit to hold as a phone.

>advances to battery technology
>more battery life
kek, they'll just slap a bigger screen on it

>If it makes the phone thicker
Yeah, if it makes the phone that fucking thick. I had phones in the early 2000s that were not as thick.

If it's a bit more than average everyone will jump at it. But having a giant battery on you like that ain't acceptable.

kill yourself

Kys

The fuck? I've had bic lighters last months, and I smoke cigs and bowls.

Moral of the story is, it's a phone built for people who won't have to carry it but need something to last a week. Say, camping, or business trip roadies.

I would've paid but it only supports Euro wireless bands. Not my fault.

>user wearable battery patch transmitting electrics to phone via body contact
dont thank me for this innovation allowing a whole new world of next gen devices, just pay it forward

Attached: 1500088526138.gif (300x456, 567K)

You could craft your own out of a raspberry pi or another monoboard computer. I'm kinda considering to do that.

You're retarded, Apple just made their phones thicker for more battery life, and last year its most popular phone was the XR which also was thicker because of a bigger battery.

Retards buy "thin" smartphones and thicc cases to prevent damage ending up with fat bricks while my phone from 2011 has no cower, still looks decent, can fall without problems, has sdcard, jack, replacament battery. It is "late stage capitalism" meme desu. And this brick is a sign of a problem, it is extreme in the other direction. Manufacturers created a lot of problems that now has to be solved by me for some reason. Fuck off.