Open source now belong to sjw

Sorry neckbeards liberal autist virgins incel nazis atheist.

Attached: 1335A10F-91B1-44E7-B3DF-409DBE9D90BB.jpg (1192x717, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1175847915522334727
twitter.com/sarahmei/status/1174370576556642305
twitter.com/sarahmei/status/1174907725853052929
github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918
firstdonoharm.dev/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
youtu.be/emoF0EFxjjA?t=338
github.com/ayojs/ayo
github.com/ContributorCovenant/hippocratic-license
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like
>open source belongs to megacorps because the only thing keeping them from raping every single line of code was autists.

It gets worse.

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1175847915522334727

We should start our own free software movement!

>not posting the context of that tweet

twitter.com/sarahmei/status/1174370576556642305
twitter.com/sarahmei/status/1174907725853052929

why so interested in this literally who lately?

Even worst

Attached: A2A2C0E5-7B33-4B55-A717-D02699912B4F.jpg (1192x962, 479K)

Please. After buying github, Microsoft owns the concept of open source more than these delusional nobodies do.

These delusional nobodies work at the request of certain elements inside Microsoft and Google. The traps keep the engineers from thinking too much and asking questions.

SJW is used so fucking much these days the term has lost its fucking meaning.
Just because a bunch of shitcunts are picking fights here and there doens't mean anything. They're attention whores, and what do you do with attention whores?
IGNORE THEM.
Fucking idiot children.

Have you ever heard the term "buying good will"?

Microsoft and google don't have any use for the nonsense these losers are peddling. They just want the publicity.

You can ignore them, but they won't ignore you.

This is an actual bug report on an open-source project. It was used to provoke adoption of the author's CoC.

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

There it is. The goal is to destroy free software and replace it with something "better". Never allow SJW's into your organization. They are religious fanatics hell bent on making all serve thier cause.

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918

The mere existence of any living thing is harmful in some small way to the existence of every other living thing. It's just that the harm done is frequently outweighed by the harm of the absence. So effectively, actionable harm is subjective and often a philosophical issue, which will be struggled with until the end of time.
Also look at this fucking bone head tranny dick sucking white knight did he even read the stupid license?
>The software may not be used by individuals, corporations, governments, or other groups for systems or activities that actively and knowingly endanger, harm, or otherwise threaten the physical, mental, economic, or general well-being of underprivileged individuals or groups.
Note that it's only the UNDERPRIVELIDGED you're not allowed to harm. Anyone else is A-OK! Build a fucking white male murder machine with the software, it's allowed! I hope that when he's getting ass reamed by a spiked robo dildo programmed with "Hippocratic license" software, he remembers what he thought was just fine.

Oh and by the way, you know the reason software is so political? It's because for some reason everyone thought it was a good idea to do everything through websites where all the drama of whose code did and didn't get accepted is tracked and in plain sight. I hope there's a fucking git platform that lets you make a project private so only designated people can work on it and only people working on it, or who downloaded the software to install it, can look at the source code. But I doubt it, because otherwise I think we'd see less of this bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-22 21-26-14.png (1355x744, 433K)

Based. Megacorps strategically placed SJW & Tranies into open-source software organisations to fuck them up and gain control of them.

this

FreedomWare
FreeSpeechSolutions
They'll denounce it anyways..
GassWare
Halalware

Red Hat CEO, here. I'm gay btw, if that matters.

I'm very curious about the potential fragmented software licences once the sjws really push the "add a moral code to the lisence"
Islamic Software:
Cant be used by gays and women
Christian Software:
Cant be used for abortion
Naziware:
Cant be used by non-whites
Ancap Software
No governments!

None of these will be enforced, only the corporate "open source" ones constrained by constant character assassination of anyone with principles.

Absolute madmen
Like fucking parasites.

firstdonoharm.dev/

Attached: ACA6535B-F25B-4827-A973-C3F12D837E7A.jpg (1410x1880, 832K)

Trolls find it funny to give mentally ill people power.

Why does anyone listen to these idiots at all? Fuck I wish they would just go away.

>literally who

Attached: 78d.jpg (680x510, 48K)

>limiting gender options
oh nononononono

Not every project will be pozzed in the coming weeks.
Use BSD, take your pick.
OpenBSD on POWER is the safe choice right now.

Histrionics always find an audience of retards.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Autor
CoralineAda

Attached: EFFBB272-CA0B-4301-ADD8-1F4F42924A0F.jpg (1536x1952, 1.78M)

Why aren’t all the SJW trannies just advocating for this licence instead?

Attached: FE7849E0-67AD-4D28-B392-4D5F52828A93.png (459x441, 17K)

If the FSF board is still stacked with his supporters, how come he's gone?
If it really were the case, he wouldn't need to have resigned.

Libertarian Sofrware
Copyallowed
Freedom Software
GeeNU

fpbp

SJW mindset, remove everybody and add SJW you control.

They might have done it because other influential retards threatened to leave the free software movement.

>SJW
They actually like calling themselves that. Social terrorist fits better.

FreeBSD is pozzed.
They even hired a diversity consultant for implementing a CoC.

hmmmm it's almost like these things were left out for a reason....

Attached: 1495147543587.png (472x508, 6K)

>if you ignore leukemia it will go away

C L O W N W O R L D

Attached: FUCKING LEL.png (593x335, 60K)

lets keep it underground while its growing. call it Underware.

Attached: hanes.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

Attached: enemies.png (500x280, 212K)

Real NPC

I too want only canned fish in my supermarket, just like back in the soviet union

Attached: e5d5d1_7306870.jpg (1200x1742, 241K)

>if we make the goyim have disdain for open source, they will be forced to buy proprietary software licenses

youtu.be/emoF0EFxjjA?t=338

>buying things in person is sensory overload
>so I better but online where there is literally even more options instead

Attached: 1569152949209.png (499x338, 38K)

So basically the JSON license?

>Another "book that should have left decades ago" is "The Ox-Bow Incident" by Walter Van Tilburg Clark, a harrowing novel about ordinary people drawn into a murderous lynch mob, exploring the nature of violence, mob mentality & the subversion of justice by supposedly good people.
le big think

about fucking time. now we'll get actually usable software rather than the autistic shit neckbeards love

If you can excuse me boys, I am going to grab the $7 1.75 of vodka in my closet and dull the pain a bit.

Attached: klara vodka.png (552x931, 518K)

github.com/ayojs/ayo

Back in school these were the "people" who bullied others for their own image

Just like back in the Third Reich

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-14597,_Berlin,_Opernplatz,_Bücherverbrennung.jpg (2933x2229, 2.29M)

>sensory overload from looking at products on shelves
it's called being a pussy bitch without adult coping mechanisms

What a bitter person

It's obviously satire, you guys are fucking autistic.

My gender can only be expressed with a 500 gigabytes-long string.

>satire
SarahMei

Attached: B9CA2339-06EB-4E4F-A313-0571CDD07032.jpg (1369x1592, 785K)

Mentally ill people used to be ocked up to be treated or at least keep them from harming others. Now they are coddled and celebrated. What the fuck happened?

It isn't. We are living in clown world.

Well, she is definitely using satire, but in a spiteful way where she wouldn't admit that it was a joke.

No, it is mental illness. Severe autism, maybe.

She may be employing satire and hyperbole, but her point is still clear. And dumb.

Nobody cares and nobody will care

Attached: huge-list-of-supporters.png (1035x829, 49K)

Warfare tactics evolved.

I am starting to understand, it was self defense all along.

Attached: cookout.jpg (768x768, 124K)

This thing had around 10 hours in sunday
github.com/ContributorCovenant/hippocratic-license

i'll create the logo

so i dont know who this person is other than the kicking rms out. has she done anything in the tech industry other than run her mouth?

liberals get the bullet too. This is exactly why. Also, >MUH SJWS
Never change Jow Forums, never change

Attached: 58383798_2536903613021499_540667164873457664_n.jpg (589x865, 49K)

Would be interesting to compare the books between each group that were deemed better off destroyed.

>witches burn
>catholic figures watch
Yet, witch-burning was almost entirely a Protestant thing.

This. Catholics and witches are on the same side.

lol wtf happened to the OP picture

mods...

No, she is an "engineer" who uses twitter all day long
no idea, but here it is again

Attached: 1569204644108.jpg (1192x717, 243K)

>Make a innocuous project and open pull request
>After request accepted, add shitlord content to said project
>Corey, with bulging vein or his forehead, has to unlink it
>repeat
our autism is our strength Jow Forumsentlemen

>The software may not be used by individuals, corporations, governments, or other groups for systems or activities that actively and knowingly endanger, harm, or otherwise threaten the physical, mental, economic, or general well-being of underprivileged individuals or groups.

lmao, imagine trying to enforcing this

the tranny admins woke up

Pic related.

Attached: hmmm.png (1269x794, 237K)

Who even employs people like that? Is it on a diversity quota?

"Open source" was always a psyop. Free software is something worth fighting for and anyone who calls it "open source" is a corporate puppet and your ideological enemy.

>less activity than a NEET like me
ooofff

We kept ignoring them and they destroyed RMS and plan to destroy the FSF and free software as a whole. This advice is so fucking retarded

I'm a commie but now this is a dumb ass take

There are competent female developers and tons of trans men. To meet a diversity quota why not hire one of them?

Does "Sarah" have a penis?

Halalware is the best one.

Any critique can be considered islamophobia and can keep it pure.

Jow Forums is so fucking cringe now. kill yourselves you whiney cunts

Yep. The political threads are rampant. No technology discussions in the past week. It’s just politics, YouTube vlog culture (which is cancer), smart phones, and the occasional programming general

god I'm fucking done with this shithole board, everyone just keeps spamming these mentally ill degenerates and their twitter screencaps but does nothing about it while claiming to be so offended and annoyed by them

See you tomorrow!

well memed

>file deleted
nice one faggot

I'll add the racism and misogyny.

Fuck off

based

At least the nvidia-amd-intel shill wars are not big right now. I'll rather look at 100 Jow Forums politics threads than reading another BTFO garbage as soon as one guy in Peru benches a 13 year old game on his cum-cooled wireless gayming rig and finds out there's an 0.4 frame per second difference between a 290 and 340$ product so he can also shill some bathwater to put in my vacuum cleaner.

Tranny spotted.
Chad virgin incel.