am i supposed not to laugh?

Attached: Capture.jpg (867x601, 40K)

Anthony is our guy

>very articulate
>apart from lack of caring for his own health obviously quite smart
>very good voice
>cool eyes
>big guy
He's wasting all this just by choosing to be dangerously fat.

I don't dislike the guy just because he is obese, but he is going to end up like Chris Farley if he doesn't lose some weight.

This dude is actually pretty chill.

This, to be quite honest.

Hope he gets his shit together soon.

Except Farley died of drug abuse.

What race is he?

Classic American Mutt™

no, he is supposed to start his own channel. he is too good for LTT.

YouTube's ad revenue is shit. He gets paid more at LTT.

Who the fuck watches tech in video? Listening to that shit gives me an aneurysm

If somebody could cut to the chase and properly decipher what I wanted to hear, maybe, but I won't be doing it.

probaly gets more pussy than you.

good at what exactly?

Dude looks based af and obviously took the bloatpill.....hard. Good for him. Looks well fed ,.

he's too good at reading manuals, impressive feat.

>he's too good at reading manuals, impressive feat.
it is more than what your average zoomer is capable of.

*impressive fat

he is pretty chill, dude
let the water flow my brother

Attached: 6a6378dfb4b1ba20da89e48f14dd9c5e15394686.png (671x759, 597K)

>smart
>dumb enough to get obese
cope
Intelligent people can optimize every aspect of their lives, especially their health

t. brainlet

probably the thinnest guy on Jow Forums

post body

Anthony doesn't deserve to be in that shillhole
The other employees should work at Starbucks
L*nus should not exist

intelligence and conscientiousness are negatively correlated.

Wrong. There are many extremely intelligent people who are emotionally broken. Because of that, they can't do shit with their lives.

Intelligence has nothing to do with willpower and energy to do stuff.

Attached: 1493087533228.png (474x449, 381K)

fuck off peterstien.
Having higher thinking means you can predict the consequences of something and dealing with it preemptively. Being a fat faggot is the opposite of that.
>MOMMY SAID IM SMART BUT LAZY
yeah fuck off nigger

>watching linustechtips

are you 12?

He's whiter than 90% of America.

Human life is primarily driven by emotions.

Most obese people have been abused in their childhood. Being obese for these people is the way their unconscious mind managed to deal with the trauma. From the bookLost Connections, by Johann Hari, about a weight reduction program in the 80s (San Diego, California):

>It turned out some55 percent of the patients in the program had been sexually abused—far more than people in the wider population. And even more, includingmost of the men, had had severely traumatic childhoods.[...]Many of these women had been making themselves obese for an unconscious reason: to protect themselves from the attention of men, who they believed would hurt them. Being very fat stops most men from looking at you that way. It works.

>Susan down from 408 pounds to 132 pounds.[...]Then—quite suddenly, for no reason anyone could see—she put on 37 pounds in the space of three weeks.Before long, she was back above 400 pounds.[...]She had started to put on weight when she was eleven years old, she said. So he asked: Was there anything else that happened in your life when you were eleven? Well, Susan replied—that was when my grandfather began to rape me.

Being fat is just one way the mind uses as a coping mechanism. There are many other disruptive behaviors which vary from person to person, like starving themselves, cutting, inability to act and do basic activities, just to name a few.

You could improve your ignorance on the subject by studying a bit of psychology. It's actually really fucking interesting to truly understand other people.

Attached: 1491402815134.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Only emotionally broken because we can see, feel and know things most can't.
>mother bitching at father for not going with her to resturant hour away
>father doesn't want to because
>mother complains that father doesn't lover her because he won't do this one thing
>Makes a laundry list of obscene complaints and fails to realize she doesn't love husband but expects him to love her
I honestly wonder how my parents are still together after 28 years. And they fucking take all their bullshit out on me and my brother, my brother got the shorter end because he ended up telling my parents what he wanted and they could use that as leverage to get him to do shit for them. I kept my yapper shut after I figured out they were giving me shit just to hang over my head later to guilt me into doing stuff for them. Christmas and Birthday's after 12 were bare and I stopped asking for anything. I did manipulate my mother into buying me my first GPU, 2600 HD radeon pro. Felt kind of bad but she fucking deserved it. My brother still has a severe self loathing he can't admit to.

Oh God, imagine the smell.

>That one video where Linus go to his employees houses to rate their computer setups
>One of them literally lives with his mom, his room is a total mess, didn't even make the bed and Linus finds a used sock under it
>The other lives in a goddamn classic /tg/ mess and never cleaned his keyboard or mouse in his entire life
I'm still fucking disgusted.

Attached: linus_employees.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

DELET THIS

Attached: 1555900979704.png (1093x959, 1.85M)

>30% of the American population was abused during their childhood

>Having higher thinking means you can predict the consequences of something and dealing with it preemptively. Being a fat faggot is the opposite of that.
Some of us may be depressed as fuck deep inside for reasons beyond our own control, and may not give a flying fuck if being fat means dying younger, or actually even aim for it.

>yeah we're going to go to all our employees' house and laugh at their stuff
>ok thats our third employee we cant be bothered to film anymore so lets just cut it here

>may not give a flying fuck if being fat means dying younger, or actually even aim for it.
"I'm so smart so I'm going to ruin my life with my own hands"
"I'm so smart so I'm going to cope instead of dealing with my problems"

Part of being a fat shit is making excuses for stuffing your mouth. At least man up and own your gluttony.

>HURR IM FAT CAUSE S O C I E T Y™
Nah, they just can't get their fat fucking mouths empty, that's all.

>get

fuck i meant keep, sorry fellas

If he says something funny I think its appropriate to laugh

If you're just laughing because of the way he looks, then yeah, you're not supposed to laugh

If you actually cared about people it wouldn't be laughter, it would be genuine concern for his health like many of the people have in this thread

Attached: 432543.png (500x370, 95K)

>"I'm so smart so I'm going to ruin my life with my own hands"
Why do _you_ see your life so precious?

obese

The /tg/ guy was kinda based though
Even though he looks like a complete cuck but I guess that's fitting

post body

>tfw ur down 6 ellbees
anyone can do it

Attached: smuggies.png (198x198, 75K)

The more I learn about nutrition the more I hate fat people. They REALLY have no excuses.
I used to find some of Linus's content ok, until this fat monster started appearing. There's no way you can take someone seriously when they look like this.

No fucking shit. Stop eating so much sugar and you'll be a skeleton in no time. You don't even need to move from your chair (although some workout is recommended if only to retain brain power and youth in general)
t. skeleton

Attached: 1538649622118.jpg (329x436, 50K)

will be skeletor soon
pls no bulli

Attached: no bulli.jpg (494x494, 56K)

When you're so fat that you have a blob accumulating on your forehead, your opinion is shit and you need to do some self reflection before I can ever take you seriously.

That's not how it works. It's not as simple as you think. Trauma induced behavior is involuntary.

Even after you manage to understand your own problem due to trauma it's still very hard to go against the behavior, because the root cause is acting deep within your unconscious mind.

It's like jumping off a cliff when your mind is screaming for you not to. Not being fat is the same thing for traumatized obese people: very scary. They become vulnerable and panic when they're not fat, so they eat.

The emotion driving the behavior is much more powerful than logic in their minds. And again, it's involuntary. It's almost impossible to overcome it.

This usually requires a fuck ton of therapy, but I believe they're probably doomed for the rest of their lives. These emotional scars will never disappear, so they can only fight and cope. They try to normalize it through therapy. Rarely gets 100% resolved.

Attached: 1493982259070.png (255x255, 70K)

>induced behavior is involuntary
HELP THIS FORK IS MOVING ITSELF INTO MY MOUTH
PLEASE STOP MICROWAVE-KUN I DIDNT WANT THAT HOT POCKET
W-WENDY-SAN PLEASE STOP PAYING FOR MY DAVE'S TRIPLE AND 2 FROSTY ADDICTION PER MEAL ADDICTION ITS KILLING ME
you plebbit spacing fat fuck, I would tell you to kill yourself, but your pancreas is probably giving up as we speak.

But my BMI is 24, and glued paragraphs are worse to read.

Attached: 1495576614698.png (690x535, 43K)

post body

Attached: 1569283089001.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

Dude makes the most quality content at LTT, makes me wish he'd start his own channel