Today when I walked into my economics class I saw something I dread every time I close my eyes...

Today when I walked into my economics class I saw something I dread every time I close my eyes. Someone had brought their new gaming laptop to class. The Forklift he used to bring it was still running idle at the back. I started sweating as I sat down and gazed over at the 700lb beast that was his laptop. He had already reinforced his desk with steel support beams and was in the process of finding an outlet for a power cable thicker than Amy Schumer's thigh. I start shaking. I keep telling myself I'm going to be alright and that there's nothing to worry about. He somehow finds a fucking outlet. Tears are running down my cheeks as I send my last texts to my family saying I love them. The teacher starts the lecture, and the student turns his laptop on. The colored lights on his RGB Backlit keyboard flare to life like a nuclear flash, and a deep humming fills my ears and shakes my very soul. The entire city power grid goes dark. The classroom begins to shake as the massive fans begin to spin. In mere seconds my world has gone from vibrant life, to a dark, earth shattering void where my body is getting torn apart by the 150mph gale force winds and the 500 decibel groan of the cooling fans. As my body finally surrenders, I weep, as my school and my city go under. I fucking hate gaming laptops

Attached: 594aa676114ab61f008b46de-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 144K)

I feel like you've embellished this story a little bit...

KYS faggão

Story of my everyday life

rest in peace OP
fuck those laptops

10/10 would read again...in fact I just did.

Attached: 1468206613277.png (441x421, 176K)

you didn't mention anything about the ridiculously busy plastic case covered in unnecessary protrusions and angles like it was designed for radar stealth.

nice

Really fucking based.

Attached: 1568804793355.jpg (825x960, 44K)

I have nothing against gaming laptops but this made me chuckle, thanks op.

Attached: spongebobmeme.jpg (800x450, 96K)

absolute kek
here is a (you), also fuck whoever brings gaming laptop to school. They are worse than MacBabbies.

Attached: 1568923667841.jpg (500x500, 231K)

Would kek, but
>google the first sentence
>posted on reddit 3 fucking days ago
Really original there champ

Just one outlet?

name of this laptop?

Attached: 1569004076791.png (800x600, 60K)

Yeah, nothing's thicker than Amy schumer's thighs.
bad Thick, not Thicc.

me when I see a gaming laptop

Attached: CryWoobs.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>>google the first sentence
sure champ, you totally didn't read it in reddit 3 days ago

Attached: eli.jpg (408x360, 24K)

not him but uhhhhhhhh

Attached: uh oh.jpg (789x487, 64K)

>pic
where can i buy that?

>that neckbeard that whips out his 10kg MemePad, hard disk and CD drive already going at full speed to load a distribution of GNU/Linux which you can barely see under the cracked monitor, before he opens Chrome to browse proprietary social media

you shouldve used your thinkpad with gentoo installed they would shit their pants

Why the fuck do you care? Jesus Christ, you're in college - grow the fuck up!

Kek
Got a cross section of a game boy

I-I use Debian on my memepad purely because it's a peice of shit I spent less than $100 on. It's purely for work related shit or when traveling to watch my chinese cartoons.
Pls no bully.

gaming laptops are pretty thin and quiet now.