Safari 13 dropped support for uBlock Origin and most other extensions

>Safari 13 dropped support for uBlock Origin and most other extensions

Attached: itoddlers.png (720x504, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WW2JWIv6G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

redpill me on the rasberry pi-hole. is it the next best alternative?

How will iToddlers ever recover?

Attached: BTFO.png (1207x628, 235K)

The best alternative for a browser blocker is another browser blocker, pi-hole is a DNS blocker solution. Use a sane browser and a sane system and you'll have no problems.

Jow Forums loves shitting on apple (for a good reason) but they have 3 things going for them:
1) the best mobile OS
2) iOS dev more enjoyable and profitable than android dev
3) the best tablets on the market
can't wait for tim cook to fuck off or get fired so we can take apple seriously again

the only thing that apple does right is it's ads
which every retarded normie like this guy keeps getting brainwashed along with it's nigger lover family into buying overpriced garbage

>1) the best mobile OS
Subjective.
>2) iOS dev more enjoyable
Subjective.
>and profitable than android dev
Likely true, but only because the iToddler is more easily parted from his money being the fool he is.
>3) the best tablets on the market
Once again, subjective.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (940x613, 36K)

) the best tablets on the market
>Once again, subjective.
I don't know about that, buddeh

Tablets are stupid

That's so fucking infuriating. I had to install Adguard from the App Store which is bloated AF.
What am I supposed to use now, only Safari is nice on my battery.

>Subjective.
yeah it's my subjective opinion no shit. also not an argument. I could argue that they do objectively have the best tablets on the market. Just look at the specs, tech accessories and sales.
>but only because the iToddler is more easily parted from his money being the fool he is
yeah that's true. But it's not just that, some niche app genres are just superior on iOS, like music making apps for example. iPad music apps have become an industry standard and beloved among musicians young and old. I'm sure it's also true for other genres like video editing, productivity, etc. Also, they are much more strict in the app store than in play store, so there tend to be more good quality apps, and they're much harder to pirate.

I use firefox with Auto Tab Discard and don't notice any battery drain. I've read Opera is nicer on battery than Safari

no u

Attached: dude.png (300x313, 160K)

literally every single mactoddler I know (and I work at a college campus, so I know a LOT) uses Chrome

Where is muh webm support, huh?

>1) the best mobile OS
The most locked down OS in the history of everything where you aren't even allowed to change the apps that come by default, only at most have a reskin on them. It doesn't do any particular thing better than others. You just aren't allowed to think differently.

>It doesn't do any particular thing better than others
better regulation at the app store, security and privacy, much more important to me than ricing

iToddlers btfo

Attached: 1545934552884.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

It's time to go back to Firefox. At least beta 70 improved the power usage.

>webm
Forget about VPx codecs, Apple will directly adopt AV1 (they are members of AOM)

based

>best mobile OS
It's infinitely more shit than android. It's only best if you ignore that android exists and don't consider iPhones smartphones.
>best tablets on the market
Subjective opinion
>iOS dev more enjoyable
Subjective opinion

I want my tablet to have good features and a good OS since I won't just use it as a toy.

>It's infinitely more shit than android.
if you only use social media apps. Show me a GarageBand or Notability equivalent in android.
>Subjective opinion
see also show me an android tablet with better specs or a tablet stylus as good as Apple Pencil
>since I won't just use it as a toy.
what would you use it as then? that's all non-iOS tablets are good for, as toys.

Show me a VPN Hotspot, adb and Termux equivalent on iOS without "muh jailbreak". Show me a way to install a LineageOS equivalent of iOS.
I can't do shit on iOS because it's such a locked down OS which denies you from doing anything that isn't installing Apple approved apps. You can't even uninstall the default software or change launchers.
>muh specs
Specs are irrelevant when Apple has shit build quality and blames it's users for it. I can't imagine being so cucked into buying products from someone who constantly tells you that you're retarded.
>muh stylus
What are you, a faggot? Show me an Apple device with a good OS.
Do Apple's tablets even have mSD and IR blasters? I can't imagine spending more and more money on a device with less and less functional features.
>that's all non-iOS tablets are good for, as toys.
Almost anything you can do on a desktop linux you'll be able to do on android.

>Show me a VPN Hotspot
HotspotShield VPN & Wifi Proxy. First result on google
>Termux equivalent
Termius, Prompt 2
>a way to install a LineageOS equivalent of iOS.
why would you want an irrelevant meme OS on your phone or tablet instead of your default OS that just works? Meme OSs are what computers are for. is android THAT bad? damn.
>Specs are irrelevant when Apple has shit build quality
Build quality is irrelevant when all android tablets have shit specs
>w-what? you're a designer or an actual professional? you mean you don't use your phone for meme ricing? f-fag
not an argument.
>Show me an Apple device with a good OS.
iPad and iPhone. I don't own any new iPhone though cause theyr'e overpriced.
>Almost anything you can do on a desktop linux you'll be able to do on android.
and why the fuck would you want to do that on android lmao
you're defending your pajeet brand just because it allows you to express your autism and feel unique by having a neet hobby. No productive member of society needs linux on their phone or tablet

>needing third party bloatware with data tracking botnets to replace default apps
So this is the power of lagdroid

iPadOS is bretty good senpai

Attached: D9FA9E45-8F78-4C5D-AFDD-F9C4BABC951B.jpg (2048x1536, 451K)

>lagPad

No lag on my machine :^)

based and redpilled

>1) the best mobile OS
No. It's locked down feature / hardware limited absolute crap.
>2) iOS dev more enjoyable and profitable than android dev
No and probably no. I don't have the numbers for the latter claim but the user bases are so vastly different in size, IOS pretty much can't be more profitable if you reach the masses.

They can only run trash IOS. They couldn't be the best even if they had much, much better hardware than the competition which they do not.

It's not officially out yet until the 30th though

What happened to Steeve Ballmer anyway?

I have the developer beta and I actually do stuff unlike 99% of Jow Forums who does nothing but rice their android launchers

IIRC he owned some Football team from the Pacific Northwest and is basically a retired millionaire boomer

he currently manages a basketball team

>and is basically a retired millionaire boomer
you mean billionaire

>HotspotShield VPN & Wifi Proxy
This looks like some shitty VPN stuff. I'm talking about turning your phone into a WiFi repeater, Bluetooth internet sharing and USB internet sharing while also being able to share VPN/adblocking.
>Termius, Prompt 2
Can you install Linux on any of those 2?
>default OS that just works
Because iOS works like shit and has shit privacy.
>all android tablets have shit specs
If you need anything more powerful than Mi Pad 4 you should use a computer.
>not an argument.
Not an argument.
>iPad and iPhone
iOS is worse than Android, Linux and Windows. It's utter shit.
>why the fuck would you want to do that on android
Maybe because I'd like to repurpose an older device instead of trashing it because it still just fucking works. And why the fuck are you trying to pretend that a lack of features is better than having features? Also,
AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU USE GARAGE BAND ON IOS XD LEMAO
>No productive member of society needs linux on their phone or tablet
Nobody productive needs a smartphone at all, retard.
Also
>ignores iShits lack of hardware like infrared and mSD
Just as thought, you're using a smartphone as a fasion accessory instead of a tool.

I tried installing pi-hole on my server once and it completely screwed up the network settings. The server's VMs all had internet access but the host itself didn't. Spent 10 hours trying to fix it before resorting to restoring a backup.

Guess I'll try the docker version next time.

Cope harder poorfag

Attached: 26576A52-79C0-433B-9A77-83182FC025DD.jpg (960x784, 74K)

>literally no arguments
>n-name calling will surely work!
Kys, retard. Enjoy your useless overpriced toy.

Attached: appletards.gif (480x365, 605K)

>Unironically trashing someone for refusing to buy an overpriced piece of junk that gets more and more limited with each passing day
Wew lad.
Your money is yours for you to spend however you please, that's fine, but you do have to understand that you made an extremely poor and uninformed choice when you acquired the piece of excrement you have for a PC/SmartPhone/Whatever (I couldn't care less about the ongoing conversation so I'll just skip wasting my time more than it's needed here.) and bought what is effectively an overpriced toy, as said.

That doesn't give you the right to trash anyone here, in fact, it's literally every single other person who has the right to call you out for being the retarded faggot that (You) are.

To summarize, cope harder.

>yeah it's my subjective opinion
the opinions of itoddlers immediately go into the trash. you can't trust the judgement of someone who makes their computing decisions based off of being impressed by a commercial of a chinese/mulatto skyping with a transgender nigerian while sipping pumpkin spice lattes in a starbucks at their own "gender reveal" party.

vase

if you have a lot of internet connected devices in your home then a pihole will block all ads everywhere
but if you only use a computer then just install firefox

>Jow Forums loves shitting on apple (for a good reason) but they have 3 things going for them:
>1) the best mobile OS
Android is objectively better as it can be compiled from source by anyone and run on almost any device
making it versitile and long lasting
also you are allowed to sideload anything you want making you able to run anything you want on your android
>2) iOS dev more enjoyable and profitable than android dev
they probably do make more money
but as a consumer i don't really have to care at all
i dont use tablets so i cant comment on which ones are the best
but since they dont run android i'd porbably get fed up with not being able to do everything i want with them
>can't wait for tim cook to fuck off or get fired so we can take apple seriously again

Maybe they should move off of Fisher-Price phones and computers and software and just use a Puppy with Firefox.

> have four words for you
DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

My reaction when iToddlers get BTFOed:
youtube.com/watch?v=_WW2JWIv6G8

chrome ff or opera, which do i switch to now

Firefox

>the best mobile OS
nah, not lineageos or pure GNU/Linux
>iOS dev more enjoyable and profitable than android dev
irrelevant
>the best tablets on the market
true, but using tablets is shit anyways

>not installing diversion on your router and blocking all ads on your network

Plebs. Plebs everywhere.

Attached: 1554155065409_24pltbqoe8.jpg (750x721, 35K)

Is Adguard for Safari as a good as ublock?

No.

fucking itoddlers

Attached: 1558181280409.gif (500x491, 355K)

bass

Wipr for macos

Oh not the browser no one uses!

bas

meme format by google. fuck webm. Jow Forums shouldn’t have adopted this piece of shit.

itoddlers btfo!

>trash ios

i don't understand why faggots feel the need to have linux on their fucking phone. i've had the same iphone 6s for years now and i don't feel the need to upgrade or switch. my computer is for work, my phone is for calling people.

Actually coping.

Or just install lineage without gapps and have none of the above.

I think they were just talking about the tablets. If your tablet costs more than a mid-range laptop, it shouldn't have a goddamn cell phone OS on it (or you should at least have the option to install a desktop one).

bass

B

B&R

breadpil

Red and Basedpilled

basstbh

@72873809
cope

>@

B

T

F