NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated?

I'm a NEET attorney, and a programmer as well.

Half my (extended) family hates me and thinks I'm a "fucking idiot".

The educated side of the family does not hate me.

My programming for one project alone, which I brought up from 18 weapons to over 200 weapons, is worth 4 to 6 million dollars according to the source lines of code calculator that the linux devs use.
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

(Not to mention the mapping, 3d modeling, textures, pixel art, and music I produce)
(A very small sample of the 100+ models I've made over the years: blendswap.com/user/MikeeUSA2 )

I also have marble floors in my domicile (because I cut and placed them down, with border vs 45 degree angle placement), finished 1/3rd of the house myself (the unfinished areas), I am hated for this aswell ("trying to upstage us!"). I'm also handy with the coping saw to make properly installed crown molding.

I reminded the LKML that non-exclusive free licenses are revocable since they are not supported by consideration (and obeying a pre-existing duty doesn't cut it), which triggered about 30 articles on the topic 6 months ago.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

(and here's more recent:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/4/334
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/7/1312
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
)

You know why I'm hated? (Tell me)
I think it might be because I do whatever I want, and study what I want, while they work 1 job for a boss all their days, learn nothing, and want others to join their misery.

Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.jpg (1000x658, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279
github.com/MikeeUSA/GPC-Slots-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(RMS) Stallman did nothing wrong
lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279

Attached: Cirno.jpg (1280x1024, 502K)

you sound like a pretentious asshole, simple as that. Don't wave your dick around everywhere you go. Learn to tolerate idiots in your life. Don't quote the Jewish version of a bible on every opportunity you can. Get some normal outgoing friends. Perhaps then you will not be hated by what seems to me as an average normie family.

You just know...

It might be because you're a "fucking idiot".

>NEET attorney and programmer

This:

What's the purpose of this trashy blog post?

he won't stop posting this thread word for word. its either baiting replies or serious insecurity and mental illness.

Because you used another faggot meme

You're family is good people

oh its you again
get some medical help, you have severe form of autism.

I pray to YHVH I never develop whatever illness op has

Well more and more scientific studies show sedentary lifestyles and little mental exercise lead to early dementia. OP seems to be suffering some first stage symptoms already.

Post the name of that cum demon or stop posting this shit again and again

Is this copy pasta? You paste a 3 page blog about yourself on a website that despises ego and celebrates anonymity and really wonder why some people don't like you?

goddamn it you fucking retards
OP is just a schizo who made some quake clone, added a lot of maps and like 100 more guns to it and added it to moddb
he also defends epstein (pretty based desu) but you can clearly tell from all of his past threads that he keeps repeating the same stuff over and over
i've seen plenty of schizos, mainly because i browse r9k
i hate every each one of you for being so retarded replying to this thread with "lol wtf is this blog" fuck off newfags

Now THIS is autism.

Jon Doe here. You can't rescind the GPL.
github.com/MikeeUSA/GPC-Slots-2

how do i get a cute Afghan wifu? serious question.
I tried volunteering in ray few jeez camps but they are sausage fests, no women to be seen. plz halp, i am lonely.

Attached: 1569069853474.jpg (1066x600, 101K)

What color is the marble?

>Jon Doe here. You can't rescind the GPL.

Yes you can.

> For legal articles and treatises that agree: no consideration from GPL
> free-taker, no contract, revocable by the copyright holder:
scholarship.law.duke.edu/faculty_scholarship/1857/
www.amazon.com/Open-Source-Licensing-Software-Intellectual/dp/0131487876
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=243237

> Regarding threats to "CoC" you. - You do have recourse - license
> rescission
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
> For easy to read by lay-people discussions on this topic:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/4/334
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

>how do i get a cute Afghan wifu? serious question.

You can't. White men will not let you have a child bride. They will kill or imprison you.

>What color is the marble?

>, added a lot of maps and like 100 more guns to it and added it to moddb

200 weapons.
50 of own maps,
50 spells.
many other things.
Took a decade.
50+ spells.

Attached: somebooks.jpg (6016x4000, 2.57M)

>White men will not let you have a child bride.
fuck off with this pedo shit, i am looking for an adult, at least 25 yo, i am not into children.

>fuck off with this pedo shit, i am looking for an adult, at least 25 yo, i am not into children.

YHWH explicitly allows child brides in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Na'ar (child, in ancient hebrew), Padia (child in ancient greek), Puella (young girl in latin).

YHWH does not allow you to take women who are allready owned by other men. A 25 year old would allready be claimed by another man and would simply be committing adultery against him when she "dumped" him and went with you.
(In Devarim the hebrew words simply say "man" "master" "woman" etc, not "husband, wife" as you white morons contemplate)

You whites are heretics.

based

>fuck off with this pedo shit,
No, white piece of garbage.

> i am looking for an adult, at least 25 yo, i am not into children.
Go to HELL, where you belong. Men are ment to take young virgins as brides, not whores.

i am not jewish, if i were, my tribe would've already set me up with a qt jewiss.

afghans are supposed to be pure until marriage you uncultured amerikek.

>I pray to YHVH I never develop whatever illness op has

You wish to remain a golem forever?

is this copypasta?
why are you posting this?

>afghans are supposed to be pure until marriage you uncultured amerikek.

It is you who are uncultured, if you were cultured you would strive to understand ancient languages.

There there is man, female, and man as master of the female. When a man takes a female; either by force or by purchasing her from her father or family he then has become her master (ba'al).

There is no "boyfriend/girlfriend" vs "husband/wife". You have succeeded, or you have not.

Afghan girls were given to the man at 8 often, before america invaded and imposed MUUHHH WHOITE WUUHHMAN rules.

>i am not jewish, if i were, my tribe would've already set me up with a qt jewiss.

25 year old women are not "qt". Young girls are. Sunni islam allows child brides. The afghans are mostly sunni.

>is this copypasta?

No it is not. I created this OC, I may post it until I have a valid answer. It is, infact, my copyrighted work.

year old women are not "qt".
please stop replying to me. you sound like an incel

>please stop replying to me. you sound like an incel

It's my thread, piece of shit. Women hit the wall at 25.

Young girls are what men should marry, as YHWH allows. Anyone opposed is a heretic: such as yourself.

i am not jewish you fucking idiot, how many times do i have to repeat this?
i am open for a jewish bride though.

Reminds me of
>we wuuhman don't go to tech conferences to get hit on by NERDS

When the muslims eradicate the "power" of the "white race", it will be a good day: it is fast approaching. If there was a gate-to-the-city I could fling open to let them in I would.

But it's already open so...

>i am not jewish you fucking idiot, how many times do i have to repeat this?

I do not care if you are jewish or not.
Those opposed to YHWH's law should be eliminated, as YHWH commands.
YHWH allows child brides.

Heretics do not.

Because you sound like a pretentious egotistical asshole autistic garbage person

>Note: see said law in Devarim: those who entice one to follow another Power are to be done away with.

>You know why I'm hated? (Tell me)
You write like a schizo, maybe that's why

>You know why I'm hated? (Tell me)
Yes.
Among other things:
Shitty Blog post
Literal reddit spacing.
Shizo rambling
Linking to Jow Forums on the Linux mailing list

>Because you sound like a pretentious egotistical asshole autistic garbage person

A very vague assertion, please be more specific. Is it because you are incapable or unwilling of "achieving" even the very basic things I have?

"MUUHHH WHOITE WUUHHMANNNN" "KILL CHOMOS" - That's what you are proud of; your white man's culture, correct?

>You write like a schizo, maybe that's why

Remeber when schizophrenia was "hearing voices". Now it's "disagreeing with the white male consensus (ie: whatever the white woman wants)". Bet you hate Stallman now because your women have decided it is to be so.

>(white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))
so this... is the power of lisp

Strange, retard, I'm pretty sure my extended family doesn't read Jow Forums, or the lkml, or reddit.

He is just mentally ill, if that wasn't obvious.

QuakeC; get it right.

>I accept and support
Cool, post it under your real name on social media. Pedophillia is illegal no matter what you believe.

it's okay, most schizos never realize they are sick. i don't disagree with your opinion, but the way you phrase it looks very bizzare for a healthy person

But that's army camo and cap.

>I'm pretty sure my extended family doesn't read Jow Forums, or the lkml, or reddit.
I assume your behavior here is an extension of your behavior towards them.
You also never specified who didn't like, you because Jow Forums reddit and the lkml do not like you for these reasons.

>i don't disagree with your opinion
You sure about that?
"Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))"

>it's okay, most schizos never realize they are sick. i don't disagree with your opinion, but the way you phrase it looks very bizzare for a healthy person

"Healthy people" (your term for "normal people") are not programmers, are not lawyers, and do not post to image boards. They do not typeset complete sentences at all, often. What is your metric for determining how a "healty person (normal person)" would interact with a message board audience.

>Schizophrenia: Not communicating in emojis

>Cool, post it under your real name on social media. Pedophillia is illegal no matter what you believe.
Once the Sunni Muslims become ascendant, it won't be. The Bukari Hadiths fully support child brides. White men are the ones who have banned child brides world wide, and uphold said ban via sanctions, economic coercion, and war. Your time is near an end however.

your game looks pretty amateur m8

>Once the Sunni Muslims become ascendant, it won't be. The Bukari Hadiths fully support child brides. White men are the ones who have banned child brides world wide, and uphold said ban via sanctions, economic coercion, and war. Your time is near an end however.
lmao i'd love to see a bunch of angry rag heads try and stack up against the US military. nice cope samir

>NEET attorney
>programmer
Ask me how I know you're real retarded

Just by looking at your moddb i know you are retarded. Also btfo with your pedo shit

There is no indication that muslims will come to any political level of authority in the West. Until then, hope you get vanned.