Super Ultrawide Monitor

I dont need it..... .. . . . .

Attached: samsung-chg90-ultrawide-monitor-review-5488-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

I dont need it.......

I NEED IT!!!!!!!

iToddlers BTFO!

Is it good though for games or work related stuff ? I knew that this doesnt work well on Movies.

Attached: chrome_20181125_2325101.png (3440x1410, 510K)

It's like having two monitors but better.

49 inchers don't have decent enough vertical space, 38" monitors are better - they're the true successors of 16:10 30" widescreens of old

I have 27 inch 16:9 monitor and i think upgrading to 43 or 49 inch is a massive upgrade for me.

i always scroll horizontally on the internet, said no-one ever.

I do multitasking a lot though

but wait, there's more.

there's 360 degree super double ultra wide monitor

now gib money

Well exactly, 27" 16:9 monitors are shit so if you're fine with that you'll be happy with 34"/49" which are its extended editions

No, you don't.

VR or Super Ultrawide, anons ?

I don't need it.
I sure as Hell want a ultrawide though, once you start using them for gaming and productivity, it's hard to go back.

34" 1600p 21:9

Which actually is an interesting problem, websites are supposed to adapt AND they already have the tools to do so and handle use cases like ultrawide flawlessly (much better than native apps could fwiw)... yet we don't see that happening.

Also a lot of sites do actually scroll horizontally, regardless of how you use your mouse or their actual ultrawide support.

I mean, ignoring the reality that most people who use ultrawides are either fullscreen gaming or having 16 windows open across so horizontal scrolling would be silly then.

>letterbox slot screen ratio
Naw, if you want to go wide you also need to go tall enough that it doesn't look like shit.

Attached: letterbox slot.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Anyone actually has Super Ultrawide monitor here ?

Great for having 2-3 windows side by side
t. ultrawide user