What does Jow Forums think about this uni? I'll be going there next year for the summer school semester

What does Jow Forums think about this uni? I'll be going there next year for the summer school semester.
What exactly should I expect?

Attached: epita.jpg (300x188, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

universiteenruines.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Private school + French = meme

Why though?

French here, you'll pay out the ass for that kind of school, and since they're private you won't even get a diploma at the end.

>French here, you'll pay out the ass for that kind of school, and since they're private you won't even get a diploma at the end.
Epita provides a worldwide recognized master degree and the french "diplome ingenieur".
Probably one of the few schools where you actually code more than hello world shit. Finding a job is easy mode if you graduate.
Source: I work for a major French IT service company.

Of course you'll get a diploma you doofus, did you even read the website?

Heard from multiple friends it was good, unlike Epitech which is a complete meme. I would rather go to a public school though, like ENS ENSIMAG UTC or some INSA

Epita/Epitech is a scam for retard.
Just git gud and go to a decent public engineering school or an uni with a datameme/machine learning master degree.

What if i don't want to do machine learning or data meme science? then what do i do?

Go to a decent engineering school
Their diploma are worthless pieces of paper like most private """school""" (overpriced bootcamp)

I think epita gives you a real diploma unlike epitech and the other meme schools, so that makes it the least shitty of the lot.
Honesty, you're better off going to university than getting scammed with this shit.

I know people that went there, it's trash.
Getting any kind of CS diploma is worthless anyway. Do engineering, physics or maths and you will be better off than anyone who only did CS.

>Epita/Epitech is a scam for retard.
Most of the people we hire come from these schools. I don't know where you get your information from but you are wrong.

I'm in the school right now. Don't listen to the retards here, the school is very very good compared to Epitech which is pure shit. The big difference between the two schools is that Epitech is not recognized by the State, but Epita is. Also, you won't find something as good in public uni in France. However, I'm not sure about the summer school.

It's not a university.
It's the equivalent of Trump university of the Bovine university from the Simpsons.

>major French IT service company
Ah ah ah you are a SSII pleb

OK actual serious answer: Epita is basically decent. But they have a sister school called Epitech which is almost universally considered a joke.

Literally never heard of this third world university in my life

This kek. You'll get hired by retard roastie hr. But an actual software company will never fall for these meme schools

Cope faggot. It's a school for people who are literally too dumb for college. No one will take you seriously because you decided to pay for a degree in a country where universities are free and better kek

>where universities are free and better kek
AHAHAHAAHA
French universities are both:
- free
- open to literally any high-school graduate, by law (no selection whatsoever).

You'd have to be an American retard to believe they're any good. You would get a better education and a better work environment being lectured by hobos behind a strip club.
universiteenruines.tumblr.com/

>Also, you won't find something as good in public uni in France.

Considering that most teachers hired by Epita are actually public university teachers/researcher. (from bad uni)

Most SSII only hire cheap code monkeys.

>open to literally any high-school graduate, by law (no selection whatsoever).

Epita/Epitech is open to any retard who want to pay for their "degree".

>universiteenruines.tumblr.com/
>post some uni that need to renovate their loo
>"Look, Mom! All French universities are awfull"
Also
>tumblr

They unironically are better than these retard schools. Also if the same professors teach both at these schools + uni then why pay unless you're like one of those ifags

I'm not. There are software compnanies which are not SSII. I would not dare recommanding Epita if the only outcome was these shitty meatgrinders. Contractors are treated like shit everywhere they go.

ITT : seething epitacucks
It's okay guys, you've been scammed
Let it go

tek5 here
in the off chance there's any tek0 here, leave after the tek3. EIP is a meme and tek5 is basically a scam if you're not on Paris. The only redeemable thing is the tek4 but it's expensive as fuck

Epitech diploma is recognized by the state and by EU, same level as the Epita degree.

T'es de quelle promo?

What's the difference between epita and epitech anyways?

One is for stuck up cunts
The other one is for lazy idiots

>It's a school for people who are literally too dumb for college.
It really is not. There are exams to enter and even though it's quite easy, less dumb people can enter. Also, 40% of students fail the first year because they're stupid.

>Considering that most teachers hired by Epita are actually public university teachers/researcher. (from bad uni)
I haven't seen theachers that come from public unis yet, maybe you're right but I doubt it. I'll check.

French public college is very accessible which is why people don't have a good level there. EPITA is definitely not the best but it's good at least.