It's actually easier than Windows

It's actually easier than Windows.

Attached: logo2[1].jpg (1920x1080, 69K)

it's less shit than windows but not by enough. and if being easy is what your standards are it's easy to see why you love your mama

>easier than Windows
>tearing problem right after install

Who cares unless it can't rum propitary programs that i need produktivity
>B-b-but muh gimp
As i Said.

Attached: 1351613503746.jpg (475x360, 42K)

just use a compositor.. i.e compton. don't use Gnome, it's a shitty DE.

> windows shit
> just install and use
> linux shit
> learn all the shit that we did and will be easy
Oh boy.

it's literally a one(1) line install
but then again, I don't know how the fuck you got screen tearing in GNOME

no it's not and it doesn't run all the software windows does. and no again, adults don't have the time to fiddle around with their os and install worse alternative software. now go play with your little computer

>adults don't have the time to fiddle around with their os and install worse alternative software

Attached: fedora.png (1200x1200, 66K)

>he expects Tiffany to install a compositor
>easier than Windows
this is why everyone hates IT people

Tbh I've installed manjaro architect and it's waaaaaaaaaaay easier than ubuntu to install and manage,also it's lightweight

A solution to this issue would be developers should including a decent compositor with their desktop environment. It doesn't bother me that Tiffany won't be using Linux because he or she is probably retarded, and their friends are probably equally retarded. Nothing gained, nothing lost.

>Tiffany is retarded because she is not interested in IT and just wants to use her machine for daily shit
>I am not retarded because I am interested in IT
who's the retard?

Please help me understand this picture Jow Forumsommandos, how does the double magazine work?

A lot of the stock programs run poorly unless you use command-line, it's probably off-putting to a lot of people.

Never said that, mongloid.

when one runs out, he just moves it over to the other one. Easier and faster than having to fish out a second magazine.
But I wouldn't expect you to understand that, this is a very advanced technique that this child has figured out, and I doubt you've even seen much combat.

I think software managers on Ubuntu look pretty awful. Big bloated and tacky, they look like shops. I always use the “apt install” commands because it feels easier.

I'm not sure if this is frequent among distros, but as a linux newb using Xubuntu the official software manager looks quite bad with lots of outdated and/or poorly-designed programs and a review system that seems to hold no practical value.

That's because it is easier. It's a trap that naabs fall into where they think the familiar is easier. Personally I think Arch is the absolute easiest distribution to use on a daily basis, but Trevor from accounting would see it and be scared away instantly.

"I didn't start using Linux so I could have friends"

Attached: ルークスミスです.jpg (900x900, 57K)

It's easy until you need a program that doesn't have a .deb installer, then tiffany will drop it

I’ve tried all the Ubuntu flavors and mint, and Debian, and all their software managers look like garbage, they look like untrustworthy bloatware or some cheap app store. Searching for programs on them always feels kind of shitty. It’s easier to use apt-cache search to cleanly see a list of programs available.

IMO they really need to scale down the design.

But it can't run cypecad, and it can't run AutoCAD, or Revit (or any Autodesk software for that matter).
Being hard to use hasn't been the issue for at least a decade now. The problem is the third party software.
I use my computer as a work tool so unfortunately I can't use Linux.

>imagine using the software manager when you can just use synaptic
But yes, software manager is absolutely atrocious.

One runs out, you pull it out and insert the one to the right.

Doesn’t Debian only use synaptic

He is right you know

ammo bloat. kid didn't live long enough to use one of those magazines.

14.04 has been my go-to dev OS. Shit fucked up in 16.04 and I can never find the compatible libraries I need.

tl;dr I need to do some oldschool dev and 14.04 is EOL and I can't do much of anything without apt-get. What do?

What's a good program for cutting videos? I've been using LosslessCut and the interface is good, but it can't cut from precise frames

Attached: 59ee7ef7.jpg (640x480, 79K)

appimages work on 14.04, you can go to firefox's website and still get the latest version.

>30 rounds
>while carrying 60 rounds in arm to fuck up your aim and stamina instead of using pocket/pouch

Tifanny doesn't care about tearing tho

14.04's repos are still up. I have it in a VM.

Propper military never used such contraption. It's more of a terrorist thing

kdenlive can do this, but i'm not sure.

One thing Linux has going for it is, even though it's absolute shit, if the user stores everything in the cloud, he can reinstall Linux whenever he wants without losing anything.

>install this third party repo so you can get the icky proprietary drivers or you will also enjoy screen tearing and poor performance
keep me posted

Those are 4 taped together, doing that is african tier, but affixing two is not unheard of but it is more of an modification on the individual level rather than a doctrinal practice.
patently false, the sg550 and g36 have points specifically molded into magazines to couple them together without the use of any sort of clamps or improvised wraps

>patently false, the sg550 and g36 have points specifically molded into magazines to couple them together without the use of any sort of clamps or improvised wraps
I was talking about AKs, because that's all I know about. Thought we were talking about them too

setting up the repos was burn and forget two years ago. however i didn't have a reason to switch drivers as mesa worked perfectly and it still does

It really is, but Windows has the programs I need.

I though you were talking overall.
Even then, it's not like it wasn't done by actual armies that used AK's
Then again depends if you'd call soviet block slavoids a proper military.

Attached: Polish_AKMS.jpg (1930x2980, 1.5M)

Attached: Izolenta-3.jpg (500x326, 160K)

>everything is so much smoother on Mac
actually she does.