Why aren't you using YouTube vanved?

Why aren't you using YouTube vanved?

vanced.app/

Attached: 20190923_144221.jpg (522x522, 41K)

I am and have been for years. Fuck off, zoomer.

because I'm good with newpipe

Use NewPipe or SkyTube

I am, because for some reason I couldn't import my subscriptions into newpipe

because i am NOT A FUCKING A FAGGOT and i use youtube-dl like a NORMAL PERSON.

Please explain why.

>proprietary
cringe

NewPipe is open source. No ads and supports background play. Can download videos and/or audio. Can create your own playlists. Doesn't require a Google account to use.

/thread

Patricians are not normal people. user.

Without Google Account I won't get any recommendations and that's the only reason I use Vanced over NewPipe.

>he wants recommendations

Is it still possible to login to NewPipe with a Google account for subs or nah?

>Proprietary
>Requires root to be able to open links
>has ads
>Can't queue up videos to play after current one
>requires microg to "subscribe" to channels
Newpipe literally does everything better in terms of features. The only issue I have is that it seems to take a long time for videos to actually start playing, since newpipe sits on a black screen with the loading animation for like 10 seconds before anything happened whereas with vanced it's instant.

No.

I'd easily switch to NewPipe if it didn't have such a shit interface. Something like more search filters as in the yt app. Maybe more seamless switching between full screen and pop-up.

>xda pajeetware
Bugs: you tell me :)

how do you even use youtube-dl on android

>yes
>no, you're retarded
>no, you're even more retarded, it blocks ads
>fair
>what's wrong with microg and why the fuck is subscribe in quotes?

with termux

> watching youtube videos via a mobile device
disgusting.

nigger sometimes I'm outside and not near a computer and I want to watch something
sometimes I think of a song that's not on my phone or airsonic server that I pull up to listen to on newpipe via background playing

all my playlists are on youtube
there is objectively no other platform with more music than youtube. All my weeb songs and normal songs are here. Unlike literally any other app.

literally this

Newpipe just works

No it doesn't, subscriptions are broken

>not watching 4K videos on a 6 inch screen
get with the times, grandpa

NewPipe

>|>
The sign of the merchant I see

it's possible, what the fuck are talking about
you have option to import/export try it

The non botnet implementations suck, no pip nor background play. So yeah i use yt vanced because the open source shit sucks ass

>NewPipe
>no pip nor background play
What?

Literally the only time I'd ever be prepared to watch a shitty bit-starved youtube video. Imagine watching youtube on a screen bigger than 7"

New pipe (even latest version) crashes on a lot of videos and has much worse performance in picture-in-picture mode.
I still use it for downloading videos but all I have to do is click "share to newpipe" in vanced when i want to download it.

>pajeet vanced
new pipe works on my machine, but thanks

(You)

Where is the desktop version? who cares about shitty mobile apps?

Cos I'm using NewPipe instead. It's FOSS.

normal people don't use terminal autism user

cause i got premium

Because it's abandonware

I am user shit is litty

It looks too good to be true.

wtf no it has an active discord server and development which you would know if you ever went through the settings

It being FOSS is the only reason I use it. Legit doesnt work 50% of the time unless you close it and press the same link again.
The other 50% are filled with 20 seconds waiting for the video to finally start.
If I wasnt autistic I would use Vanced. Based Pajeetware

NewPipe is basically just youtube-dl with a GUI. It parses the webpage and extracts direct video/audio links, which it then plays. But direct links can expire, and because there's no proper "reload" feature in NewPipe, sometimes you need to restart the app and/or clear the cache to get it working again.
Well, and Google constantly changes something on the server side, while the NewPipe devs have no way to know about these changes before they occur.

But I am.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Work fine on my phone :^)

Having sponsorblock in newpipe would be godtier.