Only attractive people get jobs

>scraped 10000+ profile pics from linkedin
>removed outliers for sake of model accuracy (i.e. removed all non whites)
>created a CNN to compare whether each pic was attractive or not based on a reference pic for males and females
>mfw over 89.2% of people in the same have above average attractiveness

If you don’t lift or are considering plastic surgery in this day and age, its better to just kys. (I'm considering it)

Attached: CC404938-B4DA-4EB8-B37C-D9E4E4C83041.jpg (333x333, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/amandascoleman/zh-tw
github.com/dchrastil/ScrapedIn
github.com/tompee26/FF-CNN-Binary-Classification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw over 89.2% of people in the sample have above average attractiveness
Fixed typo

Must be their personality

but I'm ugly and have a pretty good job

Source?

Attached: dude-trust-me.png (208x154, 20K)

I'm fat as fuck, not particularly attractive, and I have an autistic personality. I have a job and I get frequently contacted by recruiters on LinkedIn and other places.

Post your reference picture for males, OP. I'm seriously curious if I'm an outlier.

If that's true then how come a ugly fuck like myself with cleft palate has comfy sysadmin job?

Checkmate atheists

Isnt that because people who are not confident in their appearance dont upload any profile pic?

This, also, what kind of jobs where you looking at OP? I guess if you're only looking at consultancy jobs, that's going to influence your results.

Genuinely gonna start lifting and getting fit and healthy to try and impress at interviews when I graduate at the end of the year. My grades won’t be getting me anywhere so I gotta rely on that. People are shallow and dumb so I think it’ll work.

I put some unprofessional pictures of myself on my portfolio website that make me look really handsome, just slightly off the main segment that's work focused but in an obvious way so that anybody who went to my website would easily find them, a bunch of really flattering travel and hiking/climbing pictures as well as one of me driving my uncle's classic ferrari

I saw a SIZEABLE increase in attention. I regularly get 3-4x more serious inquiries than before I added those pictures.

>chads claiming to be unattractive

I can't imagine how shit life is for an ugly white person.

I've posted my github (with profile pic) on Jow Forums before, and people always comment on how fat and disgusting I am. One user's comment was literally that it looked like my googly eyes tried to escape from my fat face.

ask mr. stallman

If you are not attractive women treat you like a subhuman
A 40 year old ugly roastie started making faces when I dared get on the same bus she was on, then stepped on my feet as she got on and didn't even apologise
Hope she got raped by niggers

Sure buddy. Post a pic of your gf then

At least they're white. Despite popular opinion on Jow Forums, life is actually pretty shit for non-whites. Well, slavs may have it equally rough when I come to think of it.

t. attractive non-white shitskin

it's common knowledge that attractive people end up with better outcomes, the halo effect is real and all of the social benefits of being tall and beautiful add up to be quite large over a lifetime
so many papers have proven this to be real

>gf
I haven't had a relationship in 15 years, user. The only way I get laid these days is by buying prostitutes.

Well, yes. But it's not so drastic that you wont even get a job, like OP claims.

yea I mean it's a Jow Forums OP, it has to exaggerate the statement a bit to make sure replies keep coming in for bumps
otherwise people just go "oh well, yeah duh"

>put women in charging of hiring
>they only hire guys they want to fuck
Imagine my shock

you should really stop doing that, they're like cars, renting them is far better

>women in charge of hiring
Only the screening process. The technical management is ultimately in charge of who gets hired or not.

Linkedin profile are massive photoshoped and using profesional photographers.

>renting prostitutes is better than buying them
I kek'd. Yeah, I probably revealed that I'm not an english native.

so what
incel? right into the trash!

I don't know, bro. I'm ugly as fuck because of my big nose yet I had no problem getting a job. Maybe it's your personality? Try being yourself!

Attached: 1539690689073.jpg (736x979, 63K)

Probably explains the CS graduate meme and lack of qualified candidates, HR and recruiters only pass on people who have passed through life on easy mode by their looks only, while qualified people end up in the trash. So managers complain, and attractive people (like literal supermodels like Kloss) start up coding boot camps, and we have gone full circle.

People are 90% looks. If you don't put an effort into looking good and still expect to get everything you want, you're just delusional.

lol seethe harder incels

Attached: 1560378846304.jpg (1092x1935, 240K)

Real life

Attached: 822371C2-3DB7-4524-B41C-C03A6EAFD9C0.jpg (600x388, 24K)

if any of these women saw me irl in a way where they didn't just ignore me like usual they would have a wave of disgust go over their face

speaking from experience

Linkedin photo.
linkedin.com/in/amandascoleman/zh-tw

Attached: D8935095-8E2B-48CB-9652-D3D274A20CBF.jpg (200x200, 5K)

it just might. but along the way you will take the Jow Forums redpill and will lift for yourself because its fun, or for the upcoming race war. it all comes in time

>I get frequently contacted by recruiters on LinkedIn and other places
nigga, this isn't about you being a viable job candidate as much as it's about some slimebag recruiter being able to get 20% of your salary for placing you in a job

Women aren't stupid when it comes to this looks shit, more men should learn to lie in photos like they do too.

>I have a job and I get frequently contacted by recruiters on LinkedIn

aka jewish snakes and rats look at you and think they see a chump they can jew over some more

I don't want to go to work and see ugly people. Nobody does, just like how I don't want to work with autists either.

This.
>this world suck. Trust me peoples i haz proof look at those buzzwords
if op wont provide his source code and everything needed to prove this he's a fag

The point, people lie too much in linkedin or other website, 5 to 10 years old photos, hire profesional photographer plus a lot photoshop.

This made OP claims +90% above attractive, as just average people lie a lot.

It takes about 12 months of 2 hours a day of mind and body exercise to become a champion. Suicide is the final demonstration of all your disabilities and disadvantages.

Yes, only ubermen.

Attached: F078C192-85DA-4C2A-AFD0-F8E1D0AA9271.jpg (187x269, 12K)

>FAANG recruiters
They are worthless.
Also, usually diversity hires.

Attached: recruiters-2.png (1196x1330, 349K)

Probably

Fair enough, but OP's point was about getting jobs.

>and notate your strongest programming language? (Java, C++, Perl, PHP, or Python)
But these are all shit.

share your source code faggot

back in grad school I had a 30 email exchange with a google recruiter and eventually did around 6 or 7 interviews with them

at the end they called me for another round of in person interviews (my second round of in person interviews) and I was just like........ nah. took a different offer. they were extremely condescending and were like yes but you could have a JOB AT GOOGLE don't you want to KEEP INTERVIEWING

>doesn't want to work within autist
>lurks 4kuns

Attached: jonny_dorry_asking_actor_johnny_c_mcginley_about_their_current_location_not_because_he_himself_is_un (644x644, 936K)

share your code, I'll reproduce your test and we can actually submit this as a scientific paper

found the token. employers like to have a few of us around so the rest look good by comparison.

you will never be allowed to rise above the middle of the herd as well

>The technical management is ultimately in charge of who gets hired or not.

Not really lol, maybe in more functional companies- the vast majority of major corporations do not work like this though.

I said work with.

I don't like American corporate structure you can never rise high in it quickly enough.

I just reverse engineered code already on github. its not that hard

github.com/dchrastil/ScrapedIn

github.com/tompee26/FF-CNN-Binary-Classification

It's called taking a flattering photo and using photoshop. Even I can make myself look like an 8/10.

lol as if anyone on Jow Forums will actually check

Hypothetically, suppose you're female, is it better to not add a picture? Especially if you don't want the "you're only here because you're pretty".

if you're female you get so much special treatment at every single level you don't need to worry about anything, the second you have a female name or talk to a recruiter or talk on the phone with anybody you are on the express lane

Yeah I know and I don't like it.

yea whatever, you have no idea what it's actually like to be shit on and ignored or to actually have to stand out and compete. it fucking sucks and whenever some retarded woman virtue signals about how she really wants to be part of the hard road it just comes off as ridiculous, you have no idea what it's actually like and will never know.

Then it also makes no point to direct your anger at me.

if you're shit at your job you will still get "reviewed" although bit less harshly. However if your manager is a woman then you are in for a world of hell, jealousy plays a big part of it.

>working at a midsize startup as a grunt
>have worked alongside and received praise from many corporate people
>job portal is icims platform
>try to login using the internal applicant page
>says my account has been restricted
>still able to login on the public page

They black listed me, didn't they?

women managers are literally the worst holy shit, fuck that

more likely the infrastructure is garbage and the portal is a pile of trash code that hardly works at all

Physical attractiveness strongly correlates with intelligence. Physical attractiveness is a stronger indicator of IQ than level of education received. It's literally more valid than a degree in some ways.

I know, i avoid women managers like the plague. Better not outshine or outclass them in any way, or you're toast.

and they will fuck women up more than they will do to men. I remember seeing a story aroudn here about an "all women" startup. shit was hell full of bullying and gossip according to the woman who managed the establishment.

>Better not outshine or outclass them in any way, or you're toast.
so fucking true. women absolutely despise men who are worse than them at something. I've learned not to ask women any questions, because they see it as weakness and incompetence and will treat you with contempt. I go out of my way to ask male colleagues no matter what.

Sounds like they were mining you for data to feed into their AI. Same happened with me for Amazon. You should have been equally condescending and responded with "No I would not. Now please, take me off your call list."

I fucking hate women

A lot of major companies have switched from taleo to icims, I've noticed. I remember using the internal applicant page once, then tried circumventing hr (after the status of my app hadn't changed in a month) by sending an email to the hiring manager. The next day my status on both those positions went to "not selected."

I seriously think I've been blacklisted and have been given the run around and lip service every subsequent time I've spoken with hr.

So much selection bias, so little time.

Brainlets like you are the reason that I ignore 99% of statistics posted on the internet.

Could be inherited position (Ugly people. Some attractive bc money makes attractive).
Could be image related job (attractive people).
Rest ugly/attractive people hired as cogs indiscriminately.

I find them attractive because I'm attracted to women in general, but they're nothing exceptional.

If you're a programmer your looks don't matter at all, just cut your hair and wear decent enough clothes and you'll be fine.

this is possibly the dumbest post I've read all week

>only attractive people put their face as their social media profile picture
woah, i think you're on to something, user

it's true. if you work at a high paying job you will be surrounded by good looking people

Attached: 1569146794181.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

this. i'm also a fat ugly piece of shit, but i go for a premium on linkedin just because i can write average code. the only women that are nice to me are agency recruiters kek.

>hire the ugly nerd who is an autistic whiz at programming getting things done perfectly
or
>hire the hot chick who copies and pastes code she needs and manages to get stuff done within margin

Attached: bill-clinton-laughing-340x191.jpg (1040x602, 49K)

I've got two friends who are unattractive manlet virgins and they have high paying jobs. I get laid with a different girl every weekend, but I didn't get my first job until recently and I'm already 21.