So...how do I start actually getting money from programming?

So...how do I start actually getting money from programming?

Attached: 1569248177609.png (400x400, 160K)

How about you get a job?

I'm an autist neet, freelance is the only way but I have no idea how I start that.

Look for remote work

Then apply for a remote job
Jesus user, come the fuck on

Put up advertisements for business application development. Cold call and market your skills to further development of business applications and create new ones.

start by not being a weeb

never!
They all want seniors or at least experienced

Attached: 7ZKLehMZ-A0.jpg (900x1273, 151K)

then die

make a game

apply your autism to create some kind of rpg

>MAGA
cringe

idk I don't played games but I'll think on that direction, thnx
yeah, sure, some day

>gayme
Bad idea. You'll go broke

dilate

just be a normalfag, have a master's degree and know a billion frameworks

Malware. Don't get caught.

>They all want seniors or at least experienced

You're a contract, you don't have to disclose your experience. You don't even have to say you own your contracting company.

Create believable website that makes your sol proprietorship company appear larger than it is. Speak as we rather than I.

Target children, probably gaming. It's a fucking gold mine. I am telling you.

Listen retard. MAGA is cringe. Make sure to fuck yourself with that huge dildo you have at home to make sure your asshole is nice and prepped for Johnnie. Fuck you.

What's your skillset, tell me some things you've already done, what do you enjoy working on?

I really wonder why people get mad over something as insignificant as this.

You know what? If you people stopped being cringe factories then I'll stop myself from shitting all over them.

Instead of looking for reason to be mad at people, why don't you spend that effort doing something of value. What good is throwing a tantrum?

Pfft! I don't need go look for it. It always comes to me because I'm surrounded by other human beings on internet and in the real world.

Attached: 1563851841724.png (128x128, 27K)

That's not what I'm saying. Instead of focusing on something else, you chose to focus on the 1 aspect that bothers you. It's not healthy for you and it's not nice to the person your rage is targeting either. You don't know anything about this user but you say "fuck you" to them over 1 disagreement.

All in all I'm inclined to believe this is misdirected. You need introspection.

Fuck off.

Find an autistic moron whom you can exploit. You don't make money doing anything yourself.

I'm this user Just wanted to say that MAGA indeed is cringy but I hardly care. I'm just here to talk about things that interest me and occasionally show someone how emotionally invested they are into something despite probably thinking otherwise. Take it from me. Relax, it isn't worth the stress.

Whatever you do, do not get a job
it will kill your soul and turn you into a drone
there is nothing honorable about being someone else's slave