B-b-but Jow Forums told me 5G was safe

Attached: 2019-09-23_1631[1].png (839x638, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techxplore.com/news/2019-09-thousands-swiss-protest-5g-wireless.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetoreception),
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/
de.euronews.com/video/2019/09/22/proteste-gegen-5g-in-der-schweiz
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256
pastebin.com/aYNv0zFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thousands

source or bullshit

techxplore.com/news/2019-09-thousands-swiss-protest-5g-wireless.html

Millions of people voted against Trump, does that mean Trump is bad?
Millions of people voted for Trump, does that mean Trump is good?

Doesn't like 60% of swiss "people" have migrant background? I read it recently on Jow Forums

simply don't use it?

They SAY thousands, I'm seeing a few dozen.

Still calling bullshit and FUD.

swiss people are fucking idiots you know

Switzerland literally is a fake country, so it would be unsurprising.

Do you know how radiation works?
You can not "not use it", in fact it is there entirely Independent of you having a device using it.

>thousands are fucking dumb

Apparently there's retarded Swiss people. What a shock.

I can disable 4g on every Android I've ever owned. The same will likely be true for 5g.

based

Attached: 1560729993422.jpg (624x420, 59K)

>I can disable 4g on every Android I've ever owned.
How does that stop the Tower from transmitting Radiation?

imagine being this retarded...

>calling bullshit and FUD
>t. worried telecom PR guy
lets face it user there are thousands of scientific studies out there indicating that Electromagnetic radiation could pose serious health concerns. the consumers are waking up to it and there will only be more protests in the future. good chance 5G will be tanked before they get their big rollouts, people dont want to be human guinea pigs for the most part.

I fear that TV channels are causing my ass cancers. Where is my article? Oh yeah, it's not sensational or controversial.

Notice how nobody talks about 5G IRL. Notice how it's only in the shitty, no name publishers looking for clicks. Notice how it's that same fucking technology that we have had for decades, just tweaked.

>appeals to social proof (nobody is talking about it haha)
>it's that same fucking technology that we have had for decades, just tweaked.
different wavelength and infinitely more antennas, increasing your EMF exposure. telecom shills are working overtime but its too late, the cat is out of the bag. nobody wants your cancerous useless technology.

Do you? cellular antennas use non-ionizing radiation..

People realize it's the same non-ioninzing radiation like 3g or 4g right? I don't understand peoples fear at all. I work on cell towers, I'm a tower technician, have been for about 7 years.

>muh non-ionizing radiation
was literally shown to be cancerous in the NTP study this year
>it's the same non-ioninzing radiation like 3g or 4g right?
5G has a much higher frequency and needs antennas on every street corner which exposes you to much more electromagnetic radiation
>I'm a tower technician, have been for about 7 years.
enjoy your cancer

It is safe in a physical level.
But expect the tubes being used to spy on you and sell your shit even faster.

>i-i-its totally safe goys

Attached: 2019-09-23_1715[1].png (1054x694, 166K)

>totally safe

Attached: 2019-09-23_1718[1].png (1049x575, 150K)

And there's been studies that show how lucky we are we haven't fallen off the flat earth and crashed into the giant turtle carrying our planet.. so.
the frequencies already range from 500mhz to 2700ghz, 5g won't be much beyond that. Lower frequency is used to deal in distances while higher frequency deals with penetration. 5g is on every street corner to provide spot coverage in metro areas.
The radiation produced by cell tower antennas is non-ionizing. look that up. The worst that happens is you start to feel like you're getting hot and maybe if you stuck in front of an antenna long enough you'll feel nauseous.
There's monitors and training to deal with it, I'm fine.

please tell me you're not this stupid.

Swiss are know to be retarded goat fucking mountain folk. Their only redeeming quality is inherited jewness after centuries of inbreeding that made them so rich.

>non-ionizing. look that up
user maybe you should look up the NTP study that proved this year that non-ionizing radiation lead to a significant increase in rare cancers in rats
>if you stuck in front of an antenna long enough you'll feel nauseous.
totally safe though! never mind that with 5G youll always be exposed to an antenna 24/7 because they will be on every street corner

yes
Owange man badgood

also Im not the least bit surprised that the guy shilling 5G here is literally paid by the telecom industry to build the antennas lol. no conflict of interest here whatsoever. its perfectly safe goy!

What does that have to do with anything

Must be really hard to be this fucking stupid.

You realise more antennas with less range (5g) and less antennas with more power and more range (2g) somehow evens out.
You are way more exposed to higher power 2g frequencies

no no, I don't manufactor the equipment, I perform installations / decommissioning and maintenance of said equipment. I'm not shilling it, just curious as to people objections. There's already programs and projects in place to cover metro areas with smaller, more penetrating (lower frequency) builds. Mini-Macro / Small cells have been around for at least 2-3 years, and widely used in places with large buildings blocking pathing, most sites back haul setups are switching from microwave to fiber (when they can)

If you have cell service aka bars nigga, you're in a path of radiation already.. I'm interested in the study, so I'll look into it. but there's serveral interests that monitor RF safety, like NATE / OSHA / PIIA etc. you have exposure limits at some sites and AM/FM towers with colocated siutes are the worst for it.

>cellular antennas use non-ionizing radiation..
Which is evidence of what exactly?
That a tower stops transmitting radiation if you turn your phone off?

It also literally doesn't matter whether the radiation is non-ionizing or not to deduce whether it is harmful or not.
Because the processes in your brain are causing non-ionizing radiation, which makes the assumption that non-ionizing radiation can potentially have profound influences on the brain is, apriori, reasonable.
More so, our entire bodies are covert in electromagnetic fields.

In fact it would be on the people who make this claim to prove that non-ionizing radiation has no harmful effect on the brain.
What IS certain beyond any reasonable debate is that there exist species which brains are influenced by electromagnetic radiation, ionizing or not, (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetoreception), so the default assumption HAS to be that it influences our brains in *some capacity* too.

Can stormcucks leave so we don't have to deal with their jewish conspiracy theories

>Can stormcucks leave so we don't have to deal with their jewish conspiracy theories
Where is the Jewish conspiracy in either of these posts?

the swiss already had some transmission tower hidden in a church in one of their villages
guess how they found out -- they all had health issues and complaints until it was removed

Its the politics holding back 5g not the health risks

There's a huge difference between ionzing and non-ionizing radiation in terms of energy propagation and disruptive. You're talking some flat earth levels of crazy. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about beyond a phrase you remember to remember to cite when anything generally related comes into the question. the types of radiation do matter, and it's been found that the level of exposure general audience gets from cell sites isn't problematic. cell phone tower rf radiation isn't that much more significant than every day background radiation...

>Radiation
This words meaning is so wide that it's meaningless to say it without context.

>If you have cell service aka bars nigga, you're in a path of radiation already
no shit user but the amount of radiation youre exposed to goes up exponentially the closer you are to the tower. the safety standards we have in place are 20 years old and only guarantee that there is no thermal damage to skin and cells, but there is plenty of scientists out there warning that EMF could do a whole lot more harm than just heating up your body temperature (which you even said you can even feel when youre close enough to the antenna - perfectly safe though). anything from endocrine disruption, rare cancers, neurological damage etc etc. for a guy that works on these towers for a living you should really edumucate yourself a little bit before you jeopardize your health. tobacco, asbestos and a bunch of other shit was also considered perfectly safe by our government overlords for decades until they realized how bad it is for the public health.
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/
www.bioinitiative.org

Attached: 2019-09-23_1736[1].png (889x222, 22K)

Where is your argument?
Do you deny that non-ionizing radiation can effect the brain?
Or that our entire bodies are producing EM Fields?

>There's a huge difference between ionzing and non-ionizing radiation in terms of energy propagation and disruptive.
Yeah sure, why do you tell me that, its obviously true.
Still, both can be potentially hamrfull.

>ou clearly have no idea what you're talking about beyond a phrase you remember to remember to cite when anything generally related comes into the question
I mean, I don't have an EE degree, but I took some EE classes in University.
You also fail to point out what I said is wrong.

> and it's been found that the level of exposure general audience gets from cell sites isn't problematic.
It isn't problematic in any we can test. But what we definitely do not know is how it interacts with our brains.

I could have written EM Radiation, who cares?

I don't know if it's safe or not, but people going outside doesn't make something true or false.

literally +1.5 billion people are muslims but that doesn't mean mohamed wasn' a pedophile and charlatan.

I don't disagree, but 5g frequency ranges are not that much different than the already utilized 3g and 4g. Sprint for example will setup an 800mhz / 1900mgz and 2.5 ghz radio / antenna combination on a tower, with 5g it'll be around the same still. 768mhz - 2.7ghz This is a pretty standard range for most carriers too.

the exposure limits I have as a cell tower climber and the expsoure you have are a lot different. I carry a monitor when required and I have exposure limits if we're in high energy fields, which typical cellular setups aren't considered dangerous unless you're directly in front of the propagation aka the antenna or whip or microwave dish. I'm not shilling for 5g, it's just a little ridiculous people would be alarmed at this point, but passive about prior techs found in 3g and 4g, it feels like peak paranoia and word of mouth fear tactics. Yes, it's probably not good to sit in front of rf all day, but it's not much worse than it's already been.

>a bunch of boomers with no technical knowledge protest on the other side of the ocean!!!
Wow, it must really suck for your opinion to get swayed by seeing 30 people gathering in one place and shouting

The only real damage the RF from these towers do is that it microwaves you.
It's not ionizing radiation any more than a microwave is.

Obviously, the closer you are to the source, the stronger the effect. If you're right in front of a whip, you're basically INSIDE a low power microwave. As you move further away, inverse square law reduces the effect exponentially.

>The only real damage the RF from these towers do is that it microwaves you.
Evidence?
Are you certain that no EM Radiation can effect the human brain, which is known to emit EM Radiation and which, in the case of certain species definitely is influenced by EM Radiation.

Microwave ovens use non ionising radiation. That doesn't mean anything.

>it's just a little ridiculous people would be alarmed at this point, but passive about prior techs found in 3g and 4g
youre making a bit of a strawman here because most people opposed to 5G would probably be opposed to a 4G tower right next to their house as well. personally I live in an old building with brick walls and limited cell phone reception, I use only ethernet cable and no wifi. but even here I get half a dozen wifi signals from neighbours. as a consumer I would at least like to have a choice I dont use mobile internet and dont want to be exposed to 5G antennas all over my neighbourhood
>Yes, it's probably not good to sit in front of rf all day, but it's not much worse than it's already been.
so you even admit its bad and its gonna get worse with 5G. next up is 6G, etc. etc. there has to be a stop to this EMF pollution and with protests in switzerland, brussels, italy, australia it seems like its starting to happen. the biggest issue I have with 5G is there is absolutely no point to these higher broadband capabilities. nobody needs 1ghz connections on theri phone and 5G solves no problem that we currently have, they even admit that in their articles, that it could maybe, somehow, at some point in the future be useful. the downside is serious health concerns and an exponential increase in exposure to EMF. instead of one tower for a small village now you will have dozens, creating dissonances from overlapping EF and you will be much closer to them.

Source: my imagination

man you are just wasting your time here
it's like arguing with anti-waxx mom

Works fine for me
I don't understand what people are worried about

Attached: gettyimages-52173498.jpg (1024x682, 77K)

I hate waxing too. Good sharp razor or gtfo

I don't know why people pretend Switzerland is some bastion of rational perfection. Contrary to popular belief, they are very quick to restrict things. Like they used to have the world's best privacy laws but are now outclassed by Germany because of pedophile and terrorist fearmongering.

If Germany is nowadays considered to be the leading bastion of privacy then I really want out of this world.

and? did you get your food with cancer now? look up how much energy is microwave using vs 4g tower

Iceland and Germany are roughly tied, Iceland kind of edges them out because they aren't 14 Eyes but their data laws are pretty similar.

Microwave ovens do not cause cancer.

*anti-vaxx
stupid autocorrect

Attached: 1561051867030.jpg (749x760, 107K)

Found the kike

Attached: 1566285767088.jpg (710x532, 140K)

Don't you turn of towers before working on them, even outside of the dangers of electric shock?

All those "protests" are shills and disinfo. funded by either china or usa as they are fighting between eachother to be the tech leader in this

Is only old people and hipsters protesting

Is 5G even that much more powerful than 4G? I thought it was just a protocol

. . . .I generally do the OPPOSITE of what elderly women get riled up at. I doubt they know shit about technology.

>people protesting means it's true

Nice edit, retard
Now go eat your hot pocket

Thousands doing something dumb doesn't make that thing less dumb

3g 4g cdma gsm wifi and every phone, garage door opener, microwave, bluetooth are fine, but THIS, this is the wireless that will kill you and your babies.

Yes half of the people are Italian the other half is French and then there is the German half which is the true Switzerland-people.

niggers are dumb?

>implying the rabid soccer moms who are anti nuclear with thier suvs with "save the planet" bumper stickers could be wrong

>A shoe-fitting fluoroscope was a metal construction covered in finished wood, approximately 4 feet (1.2m) high in the shape of short column, with a ledge with an opening where the child (or the adult customer) would then place his or her feet in the opening provided and while remaining in a standing position, look through a viewing porthole at the top of the fluoroscope down at the x-ray view of the feet and shoes. Two other viewing portholes on either side enabled the parent and a sales assistant to observe the child's toes being wiggled to show how much room for the toes there was inside the shoe. The bones of the feet were clearly visible, as was the outline of the shoe, including the stitching around the edges.

Attached: NMHM_ShoeFluorscope.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

lol

Cigarettes are legal and cause cancer.
They fulfill absolutely no function whatsoever.
Yet they are not banned.

5G internet is only getting bad press because
1. Huawei will not backdoor their western-market phones for NSA.

2. It's a Chinese backdoor the military-industrial state has no answer to.
---------------------------------------------
85% of STEM graduates from US universities are international students from China/India/etc.

The new economic paradigm is about ultra-short-term stock prices. CEOS dont give a shit about building plants, research and innovation, long-term growth. They do things that damage the long-term prospects for short-term earnings.
The whole system incentivizes that sort of behavior. Smartest and most ambitious people go into hedge funds and banking : professions which create nothing and give no tangible benefits to humanity.

Photo is whitoids tho

gr8b8m8

Cigarettes were phased out pretty hardcore in most of the world though (bans on smoking on non-private property, removal of smoking sections, bans on smoking near public buildings within a certain radius, etc.). Since so much of the population is addicted to it you can't make it illegal overnight, people will literally die in the streets if you do.
Weed is also known to be harmful (at the very least, if consumed as a developing teenager, it's well known and accepted to negatively impact brain development, though personally I think it downright causes brain damage since young or old, any habitual weed smoker I've ever seen is clinically retarded).
Yet it was made available.

The point is, the government really doesn't give 2 shits about harmful or harmless shit, as you mention it's all about profit. I am ready to believe the bad press it's getting is purely due to business (or government, same shit nowadays) interests, but I guarantee you that most of the technologies you take for granted and think of as safe are absolutely not.
However it's no new paradigm. It's been like that for over a century.

Swiss guy here, i blame the media for this, they’re giving really one sided reports which imply that it`s really unhealty, without giving any actual proves. I had an discussion with an coworker about this, and he couldn’t give any reasonable arguments against it. His main Argument was (translated from swiss german out of memory): 2Gb/s can’t be healty. Thankfully, most of my coworkers knew that theres no prove that it’s bad.
Here’s an article on german about this demonstration, containing an video: de.euronews.com/video/2019/09/22/proteste-gegen-5g-in-der-schweiz
Mostly Karens if you ask me.

>there's no proof that it's bad so it must be good
hmmmmmm :thinking:
How about proving it's not bad BEFORE implementing it instead of being OK with being the guinea pig?

Stormcuck is the Jewish conspiracy user. It's literally the world's biggest false flag

0.01 thousands is thousands

Fertilizer based fluoride water
>Wtf?
>I love drinking fertilizer manufacturing plant waste

>NTP schizo's ban finally expires
>tries to avoid using the terms "tranny" or "industry shill" to avoid being recognized as the person who begins to froth at the mouth as soon as anyone challenges his spam
>ends up using the same shitty fallout macro like he always does, making his efforts to conceal himself pointless
Threadly reminder that this is the person you're arguing with when you attempt to participate in these threads: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256
He uses multiple IPs, samefags to try and feign support for his posts and spams threads daily on Jow Forums and /sci/ when he's not banned on either board.
>inb4 any variation of him calling me a jew/shill/goy/npc/tranny etc. etc.

Attached: F3F27EA47A3740FC8723A9EE62728F9A.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

pastebin.com/aYNv0zFc

Attached: spam3.jpg (2321x3717, 3.65M)

Attached: spam2.jpg (1534x2013, 1.85M)

Swiss are so fucking based.

Another good example.
The worst is, for some of these modern technologies, the population has been brainwashed to believe it's the best thing ever to the point that anyone who so much as suggests there might be downside gets dogpiled on really hard, even on Jow Forums. It's also no use suggesting peer-reviewed literature to support the allegations because the only response you get are epic maymays. It's ironic given the history of stallman's revelations and Jow Forums's relationship with him.

Jew shill shut the fuck up. I'm glad that this board isnr a circlejerk of you redditors posting snuggly about "hurrr myh dumb anti vaxxers lol".

He posts more data than you ever will.

There it is

This country still mutilates infant boys in a near century long cope.

I really need to leave. I dont want my kids to be loaded up on vaccines and fluoride and live here.

SWEDEN YES

>"Protest"
>Half of them don't even look mad

I'm starting to think that this anti-5G campaign is a PsyOp by CIA against chink technology. It will stops when some US tech company can develop a proper 5G system like Huawei.

>swiss
>sweden

People have disliked it since before it was even known huawei would get these contracts.

>the number of anons ITT mocking people who are trying to oppose the installation of the communications network being erected across the globe by your overlords which will serve as the nervous system for the machine