What is the least botnet DNS server

just set up openwrt and want to force everything on the network to use a certain DNS

Attached: 1.1.1.1.png (404x184, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

one.one.one.one/
archive.is/C5L2b
archive.is/XzIc9)
github.com/getdnsapi/stubby
crimeflare.org:82/carders.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I use dns.watch

thx user seems like the best one I've looked at yet

TorDNS

OpenNIC

Attached: quad9-logo-white2.png (800x300, 38K)

Host your own recursive resolver.

one.one.one.one/
One of the best privacy policies among big-name DNS providers and also doesn't forward client subnet info.

>cloudflare dns
are you retarded user

Look up stubby and choose a resolver based on geographic location

quad9's faq states they do logging

Please do tell how so-called "privacy-focused" providers without clear and trustworthy privacy policy are better than a company that can actually afford to provide the service at no cost and explicitly states how they don't abuse your data, the latter being externally audited.

>cloudflare
they actively deplatform wrong think (6+2ch). not interested in using a company that thinks its their job to police the internet for "hate"

One may be run by jews while the other one is guaranteed to be run by jews.

CloudFlare merely stopped providing them CDN services after they themselves were under assault and cancellation attempts. They did not blacklist them in any of their non-CDN services.

>muh joos
Ignoring Jow Forums nonsense, I'd say that it's better to go with known and limited evil than unknown evil of arbitrary size in this case.

>DNS server

>stubby
this is great, hadn't heard of this before. these is a stubby package for openwrt as well, which guarantees encrypted DNS traffic between the openwrt device and the DNS servers

looks pretty good, they even offer free urls for their special domains

>CloudFlare merely stopped providing them CDN services after they themselves were under assault and cancellation attempts
wtf are you talking about faggot, kys

'Terminating Service for 5+3Chan'
archive.is/C5L2b

Yes, they terminated the CDN. 1.1.1.1 continued to resolve the domains and their VPN could (attempt to) connect too.
Have you perhaps forgotten that CloudFlare initially defended (archive.is/XzIc9) 8ch? CF didn't go out of their way to censor and deplatform them but merely crumbled to public pressure. That's more than 99% of the Tnternet would do.

>they didn't really censor them bro they just had to do it because of reasons
fuck off tranny

Quad9

your default ISP one

>willingly letting NXDOMAIN be redirected onto ad pages and having the ISP sell your request history to advertising agencies
Not everyone lives in a third-world country with great internet.

This is the best answer, they also offer dnscrypt and dns over tls

> bottom page
> service is provided with one of the "(n) eyes countries"
I dont know.

Tor is owned by Jews.

I can confirm this. I'm Jewish and I own an exit node.

Literally my ISP because filtering internet as well as logging is unconstitutional. But I live in a shithole.

how does that domain work

[A-M].root-servers.net.

I'm sorry, user. CloudFlare is already inside your network.

OpenDNS.

They own one.one and they subdomained it into one.one.one.one. It's not magic.

Ah, so thats why the feds dont take down all the CP that goes through the exit nodes.
Carry on, kike.

That's great, they don't bother hiding it like the alternatives.

OP, please do tell what router you have setup Open WRT on?

this is now what I am using, with a list of DNS maintained by private individuals (some that are run by the devs who made stubby). stubby selects a different DNS for each query in a round robin fashion, connecting to multiple DNS simultaneously if needed.

also have enable DNSSEC.

all DNS queries on the LAN are now automatically pushed through stubby, regardless of the device's settings.

Raspberry Pi 2. openwrt provides an image you can flash to a micro sd card that runs on raspi. works great

my desktop is connected to the raspi through the ethernet port, and the raspi connects to my modem using a usb wifi adapter.

now I'm going to set up a NAS on the pi as well

note that there appears to be a bug that prevents stubby from starting automatically at boot on openwrt.

I got around this by adding this to /etc/rc.local:

stubby -g

Cloudflare is not that bad, but because it doesn't resolve "archive.is"/"archive.today", I don't use them. Apparently it's because of archive's misconfiguration, but since it works with other DNS providers, I still blame Cloudflare.

>regardless of the device's settings
Good luck with DoH becoming more common.

didn't know about DoH.

at least it can be useful for getting around DNS blocking/redirecting when convenient on other networks.

one way to prevent a device or application for doing that would be to maintain a DNS IP block list on the firewall.

Such a firewall isn't really viable, especially not when DoH is often hosted on addresses that also contain other websites (e.g. CloudFlare's CDN).
My home network's dnsmasq actually forwards to dnscrypt-proxy that connects to DoH endpoints. All devices that use my DHCP-provided DNS effectively use DoH once they exit my network, so my ISP can't track me and edit my queries.

Don't forget their constant refusal to follow up on carding investigations. There's a reason autists have been calling them CrimeFlare for over 5 years.

yeah that's a problem if the DNS is hosted on a CDN or similar.

btw if you use stubby your DNS queries are encrypted, so that's another option to prevent snooping and tampering.

github.com/getdnsapi/stubby

>carding investigations
what are those?

>dns.watch
does it support DoH and DoT?

youre running openwrt anyway, why not use unbound?

Forums and other services which provide stolen credit card information on the clearweb. CF are notorious for dragging their collective leg when responding to reports by law enforcement and private individuals.

crimeflare.org:82/carders.html

ayyyy

Attached: ayyflare.gif (125x212, 6K)

>CF didn't go out of their way to censor and deplatform them but merely crumbled to public pressure.
that's great, any time a bunch of jews wanna sponsor a hashtag we can lose more services. enjoy Jow Forums while you can