Hey user, you know the new office we've opened in the next city over...

Hey user, you know the new office we've opened in the next city over? We're moving some people over there to staff it and start hiring. We've decided to send you there. It's a 3 hour commute, but it's alright. We're mandated by law to give you this wearable chair so you can work comfortably on the train so it's a non issue. Slack us what's like on your first over there tomorrow! Btw, clients are sending in some emergency bug reports, we need you on it. Can you finish your current ticket and push your branch on the train tomorrow morning? Thanks.

Attached: wearable_chair.png (988x1428, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/software-development-topics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine saying yes on the application when it asks "are you willing to travel as part of your job?"

My linkedin says:

>Any commute over 10 minutes (including traffic jam): 35% more salary than usual. Job within a 200 mile radius of San Francisco: Triple the salary. Recruiters who send me jobs that do not meet this requirement are permablacklisted immediately. I don't do whiteboards. Every interview, including the first, preliminary one, is on premise. I see as much as ONE person not wearing proper business attire, interview ends then and there. Startups who think it's fun to have foosball tables please do not even consider me. Thanks.

Saves me a lot of trouble.

Why the fuck would anybody in their right mind use this shit?
>hey user, this is our open office
>you might notice that there's no chairs
>here is your wearable chair, don't lose it because it's the only one you get.

How does it feel being a NEET?

I won't consider it unless it is consulting and at least 6 figure.

Good.

I'd rather sit on the floor. Just provide everyone a little rug or something

>Doesn't do whiteboards. Hope you have 10 years of experience because everyone gets whiteboards. Even if your have experience at Google you'll get hit with a whiteboard

Why do numales strive to work for places like that? It's more profitable and less frustration to just start your own business

pretty much. Big tech companies require you to know everything from undergrad cs and display your knowledge on a whiteboard. whether it's programming algorithms or drawing back-end system designs.
amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/software-development-topics

And startups love copying big tech companies, so expect that over there too. Are there any places that don't do this, maybe insurance or government? Or are they jumping in on this too?

Attached: amazon_interview_topics.png (2350x1358, 301K)

>knowing how to use basic data structures like trees is "everything from undergrad cs"

why isnt homeoffice an alternative?
not a single downside if you can trust your employees

Attached: teaser_image_audi-test-in-der-montage-sitzen-ohne-stuhl_118653_1-b23404d8.jpg (940x705, 119K)

theres more topics than just those in the first pic, which you'll have to display in the system design round

Attached: more_topics.png (2328x1824, 153K)

Literally all "just don't be a retard".

nigger buy a fucking car holy shit

Attached: 1569166138520.jpg (702x715, 131K)

where is this magical place where all the women are slender?

>contributing to global climate change
oy vey its a chinese conspiracy goyim

Southeast Asia: where the Asian man is outperforming his white counterpart.

Civilian transportation is a tiny fraction of global CO2 emissions, global warming is real but reeeeeing about cars is not helpful

If you want to help, petition for addition solar farms and syngas. We can convert our entire natural gas infrastructure to carbon neutral synthetic methane if you just throw enough money and energy at it. Then we can have our cars and drive them too.

this is actualy a viable strategy to not get hired as some welfare programs require you to take any job offer

absolutely devilish