Why aren't you using Sponsorblock Jow Forums?

Why aren't you using Sponsorblock Jow Forums?

addons.mozilla.org/sv-SE/firefox/addon/sponsorblock/?src=external-ublock
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sponsorblock-for-youtube/mnjggcdmjocbbbhaepdhchncahnbgone

>skips over paid promotion in a video (nordvpn blabla)
>open source
>youtuber gibbers don't get paid
>youtubers gotta get a real job

Attached: 1538088479994.jpg (101x92, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajay.app/blog.html#voting-and-pseudo-randomness-or-sponsorblock-or-youtube-sponsorship-segment-blocker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this post a paid advertisement wtf

no

How does it detect promotions? Does it rely on volunteer work?

yeah user submit times

The only thing I watch on Youtube are music videos from 70s/80s/90s

Attached: 1541761614178.jpg (675x601, 63K)

so you never watch stuff like linusstechtips?

No, why would I do that?

"SponsorBlock is a crowdsourced browser extension that let's anyone submit the start and end time's of sponsored segments of YouTube videos. Once one person submits this information, everyone else with this extension will skip right over the sponsored segment."

Doesn't that mean people can post fake times for videos and videos will skip over non-ad content?

yes but there is a voting system for such things

His whole channel is advertising, you wouldn't be able to watch his videos with that add-on

ajay.app/blog.html#voting-and-pseudo-randomness-or-sponsorblock-or-youtube-sponsorship-segment-blocker

1. Takes 2 seconds to hit the L button a few times until its over.
2. Youtubers are neet bros. fuck you.

>why aren't you using [thing no one could have possibly heard of until now]

Gee, shill-kun I dunno
Also the fact that this is done only by user-submitted entries makes it basically useless if you mostly watch smaller channels
I remember watching a video of a guy who basically did this but with machine learning. No idea if that project ever actually went somewhere though

thats why it needs to grow

>advertising is life-support for bad content
because ublock blocks all advertisement. it's not my job to pay for b-grade content by having a bad user-experience.

you want money? put up a paywall or a merch-store. if you can't make money that way, take the hint: your content sucks because you suck at creating it and should find another line of work/hobby.

based

I have been using it for a while and it's great, I make sure to submit every VPN advertisement to the blacklist, fuck those scammers.

Because Icecat says fuck you and refuses to install it, even with the add-on file. Got any suggestions?

Attached: :(.png (1333x433, 88K)

no idea i'm not using icecat

no you can't crash my j3wtube bucks with no survivors im in charge

You should be using pale moon anyway

Yes I use it and I try to add sponsor segments to it if I see any.

>made by Ajay Ramachandran
LMAO Pajeetware

I do use it because fuck jewtubers, especially this fuck:

but it wouldn't work in palemoon though

>he thinks sponsors will know the difference between watching and not watching these
>He is actually this petty
>He doesn't just not watch videos with sponsor spots if he dislikes them so much

Why not just use uBO and be done.