Brain is technology

What do you do to enhance your cognitive capabilities?

Attached: nootropics.png (1170x827, 326K)

Meth.

I use astral projection to go on dates with my pony waifu

ive committed myself to problem solving, its my favorite part of the brain. drawing, math, mnemonics, programming

Attached: 5867986784.png (883x1024, 105K)

I remember that some time ago, there were drinks with L-Theanine, which really helped to focus on something i was working on.

OP asked how you enhance your cognitive abilities not regress to a child

Caffeine

Increase voltage in BIOS.

Attached: trbr19dpaor21.png (862x900, 145K)

dilate

I was microdosing LSD for about 2 months but I recently stopped because my productivity took a nose dive, after an initial spike.

How were you controlling your dose? Was it all from the same batch or were you buying in different allotments? Did you actually have a way of telling the strength? Did you have liquid or? LSD is so difficult to regulate I don't see how anyone could effectively and accurately microdose it without a PHd in Chem.

phenidates

Pseud : the post

> Did you actually have a way of telling the strength? Did you have liquid or? LSD is so difficult to regulate I don't see how anyone could effectively and accurately microdose it without a PHd in Chem.

While it is in fact very difficult to measure how much substance is really on a tab, renowned vendors from approved markets don't have interest in bullshiting their customers.
You start low, at what is presumably around 5µg and then you can try to up the dose.

Microdosing psychedelics from my experience isn't that helpful, mainly increases empathy and not much else.

This 1000%

no, sorry it's biology you fucking filthy jew nigger

i got a muse a few days ago and it is p good to help with relaxation. state of mind def has an effect on cog performance.

Attached: 715Cnd8J6L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

for me it's manic depressive symptoms induced by extreme sleep deprivation and chronic masturbation

Sampling a few of my brothers noots. Today I'm on aggro. Contains lions mane, ashwagandha, caffeine and a few other things. Works better than a monster or a coffee.

wtf is that?

Microdosing is a pure meme and for pussies. I macrodose (>4 tabs) daily and my work life is doing better than ever

Are you lying on the internet again? It would do fuck all on day two.

You take a tab and dilute it in alcohol and administer it with a graduated mL dropper so you can have a consistent dose.

Big words give me a headache too. It’s ok

Watch info wars and you'd understand

did modafanil for a while. stopped after i ran out because too lazy to change into bitcoin. fuck that shit

What's the stuff do to you?