Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE

This code doesn't belong to this mentally ill deranged libtard - it was developed with company resources for which crazed libtard was paid.

You can't bet companies will start weeding these crazies out, hard to tell what type of ramifications this will have, oh, well, the tard end up in prison, there he will get a real taste of diversity...
dailydot.com/irl/former-chef-developer-deletes-code-ice/?amp

Attached: 1569144450575.jpg (750x440, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/pollution-by-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=0AW4nSq0hAc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jnu09xQ4lk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
stallman.org/cgi-bin/showpage.cgi?path=/archives/2013-jan-apr.html&term=pedophilia&type=norm&case=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not having force push disabled on the master branch

He will have to pay what ever it costs the company to have it done and the revenue they missed out on from not having it done sooner
what a retard

Doubt he's got the money.... besides, he was just doing what he thought was right...

>chef
everyone uses ansible anyway.

Ansible is based, I hate tower though.

>former
so how did he delete the code?

people should do this with their code they contributed to the linux kernel to protest being raw dogged by the coc

Pretty sure that's chromosome surplus syndrome though not alcoholic mother syndrome

how did she get a drink in the womb?

Dang, that's harsh. They'll have to restore it from one of the backups.

every time

Attached: 408570.jpg (460x460, 25K)

>making fun of a literal child
Jesus Christ, user. Grow up and have sex

This.

I wish you russian bots would stay Jow Forums.

Attached: portable dog auschwitz.png (800x800, 479K)

Open wide

But that CHILD doesn't AGREE with political OPINION!!!!
Children shouldn't be able to have a say in anything!!!!
Except Soph of course.

Attached: 1566688063599.jpg (715x615, 36K)

Seems like a bad idea to hire the mentally unstable. The future of programming is gonna get DARK.

If you use git, this is not a problem. If you don't, then you deserve to get fucked.

> a POOR CHILD should be free from REPROACH of any and all of their OPINIONS because they are a CHILD! How dare a SMELLY ADULT have the nerve to disagree with a VULNERABLE CHILD!

Attached: 1568608630116.jpg (712x987, 368K)

Holy fuck our race is truly pathetic. Cuckstianity has been internalized and destroyed us.

Those damn Russians amirite? People just keep falling for their bot arguments.

Frankly, I don't like Soph either for the same reason I don't like Greta: It's borderline child abuse to get a child involved in politics that way. You're opening your child up to getting threatened and harassed and honest to God, CPS should be called on your ass if you do that. HOWEVER, if they revel in said fame and they're old enough to understand the consequences, they're fucking fair game. This is what seperates Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Swede from Soph the offspring of white trash. Soph is like 12 or 14. She understands jack shit about the world and it's really disgusting to see someone's parents use her that way for money. Meanwhile, Greta "The FASt Swede" is 16. She's old enough to act like a retard on the public stage and get mocked for it.

>12 or 14
>child

The absolute state of westoids

What a useless employee, hope he can never find a job again. You don't do your job for your opinions, you do it for money. Who gives a shit.

Attached: EFG-ZSZWkAEBaz-.jpg (750x742, 86K)

Shes not even american and she goes to yell at us for it. Dumb little goblin.

I'd still hate fuck her with my mutilated jew dick

>This code doesn't belong to this mentally ill deranged libtard - it was developed with company resources for which crazed libtard was paid.

It's only their property as much as they claim ownership of it, which turns out they did a shit job of. In other words exactly what said.

Now go watch Fox News and browse Facebook like the technically illiterate tard you are. This ain't your wheelhouse.

Attached: thillyoprethident.jpg (720x700, 42K)

who is behind the constant stream of anti greta posting, and trying to frame her as some kind of downy or in this case a fetal alcohol child.
it's very strange, why is the right so easy to manipulate.

>why are they so easy to manipulate
take a wild guess

China are the biggest polluters on this planet. If she's dumb enough to buy into this non peer-reviewed junk science known as man-made climate change, go to China and protest, why come to America?

Polution != cause of climate change
If China poisons its own population, rivers and forests, who the fuck cares? If you want to stop climate change, what matters is that you don't release greenhouse gasses.

All the bullshit aside, I wouldnt call it framing, that bone structure isnt natural and fits fetal alcohol syndrome. Its not a downy but unless shes the not so distant byproduct of a few generations of imbreeding her mother definatly hit the bottle while she was pregnant.

You're correct, the FAS that this teenager is suffering from was brought on by the mother....

The change would be global not stationary.

>why is the right so easy to manipulate.
Because they're retards who can't think for themselves and only operate on what their superiors tell them to feel. Look at how people were directed to hate RMS based on literal lies, despite the truth being incredibly readily available.
Oh excuse me, that wasn't the right that was so easily manipulated in that case, was it?

What?

>go to China and protest
yeah, if you want to get thrown in prison
The United States has a higher per capita CO2 emissions at 15.53 metric tons per person. China has 6.59 metric tons per capita. We are the second largest pollutant in the world behind China. You can point fingers all you want, but know that we're also part of the problem.

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/pollution-by-country/

Stallman's controversial stance on pedophilia was well known in the FOSS community before, but it only broke into mainstream due to the Epstein case. A cursory look at his blog will confirm this.

It's the left that have been manipulated into believing that man-made climate change is a scientific fact when it can't get past a peer-review, oh, hey? How many genders exist, care to tell us oh enlightened one?

You retards will still deny climate change when you're choking on smog in 20 years.

Will it also confirm that he defended Epstein, like so many sources either "emphatically alleged" or blatantly lied about? Do you really think his actual stance is was most people are quoting despite it being very obvious that they aren't? Or maybe you'd like to weasel your way around this just like so many other leftists did?
You can bullshit yourself, but please don't insult others by assuming they can be so easily manipulated.

That is if you believe a problem exist. If you want to know the truth about this hoax, go to WikiLeaks and search climate gate.. Michael Mann and the rest of the top scientist knew it was garbage, these were the guys that came up with that absurd hockey stick graph, they manipulated the modeling code, whoever dropped the emails also dropped the code... It's all there.

not him. if China pollutes the ocean and air, it's eventually going to spread.

Funny, I heard the exact same thing in '97. And in '09, but that time it was only 10 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AW4nSq0hAc

Oh, it's twenty years down the road eh? Back in the 70s it was global cooling and we should all be in a little ice age but now, then it was global warming, that didn't pan out, so now it's climate change, the climate has been changing for millions and millions of years and will continue to do so.

See Polluting the ocean is obviously bad, but it does fuck all for global warming (aka greenhouse effect). Faggots keep yapping on about plastic straws and whatnot, if you want to combat climate change all that matters are greenhouse gasses such as CO2, water vapour and methane. I don't care what China does wrt local pollution, if a billion chinks die from cancer caused by pollution, literally who gives a shit? Even if it spreads, it's not a pressing issue like global warming and can be relatively easy contained.

>Back in the 70s it was global cooling
No, it was global warming back then as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jnu09xQ4lk

The earth is between 6000 and 10,000 years old you dummy. You don't know what happened in the past.

No...

Global cooling was a conjecture, especially during the 1970s, of imminent cooling of the Earth culminating in a period of extensive glaciation. Some press reports in the 1970s speculated about continued cooling.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

>REEEEEEE

Attached: 1482614270154.png (480x550, 288K)

stop making fun of my waifu

He defended his late friend Minsky, and there's nothing wrong with that. I do agree that the media gets uppity and jumps to conclusions quickly, but his viewpoints were well known previously. His resignation should have been long ago, not just due to his stances on pedophilia, but his nature itself.

>04 January 2013 ( Pedophilia )

>There is little evidence to justify the widespread assumption that willing participation in pedophilia hurts children .

>Granted, children may not dare say no to an older relative, or may not realize they could say no; in that case, even if they do not overtly object, the relationship may still feel imposed to them. That's not willing participation, it's imposed participation, a different issue.

stallman.org/cgi-bin/showpage.cgi?path=/archives/2013-jan-apr.html&term=pedophilia&type=norm&case=0

>the press
Lol, who gives a fuck about the lugenpress?

Attached: global-temperature.png (2880x1954, 284K)

>"George Soros has deposited 10 cents in your account!"
>"Good goy!"

Sure, if you don't believe climate change isn't real so be it. However, you must acknowledge that pollution is destroying our environment. My hometown got fucked by a hurricane last year so all the trees are gone. The electricity bill has skyrocketed due to lack of shade. Our neighbors had to buy new AC units because the old one couldn't keep up. Now, this is on a local scale. If we're destroying our forests, what happens to the nation?
Rick Scott defunded $700 million from water management in 2011, and we are faced with red tide each year. You don't have to look at a peer reviewed journal to see evidence of climate change. It's in your back yard.
The ban on plastic straws is dumb, I agree. The liberals want you to think that consumers themselves can make a noticeable effect on pollution. However, the true problem is corporations generating these wasteful products. Instead of using reusable glass bottles that are more expensive, beverage companies use wasteful but cheap plastic in order to maximize the bottom line. The problem is transferred to the consumer, who is shamed if they don't recycle. Plastic fish nets are also a major source of pollution, but there are no protests against that due to corporate ideology being ingrained in us Americans. If they had to use hemp based nets, their costs would go down and shareholders would lose that stolen surplus value.

Reflog is a thing

Talking about trash in the ocean is a diversion tactic if you're discussing global warming, friend. As already stated, plastic straws and plastic fishing nets isn't contributing to the increase of global average temperature.

>it's imposed participation
So in theory, I could sue all of my teachers for making me cooperate with people I hated all those years ago? They imposed participation on me and another person (or group) that I wanted no part in associating with and very specifically responded negatively to in response. Are you saying on that alone I can sue them right now for their house, car, dog and anything within their ownership because they imposed participation on me in a similar manner? I didn’t consent to working with those people. I was forced to participate as a part of their elaborate scheme.

I am calling my lawyer as we speak.

>per capita
which is skewed because China is overpopulated and USA isn't. Per household, per GDP, or per area(square km/mile) would be more accurate.

>hi, cps?
>its the parents' fault i'm going to harass their child
>*line clicks*
>.. uh hello?

Version control means you can’t just delete your changes you unintelligent faggot

t. can not into git

I chose to represent capita because the US is the 3rd largest by population and 3rd by land mass. If we use GDP to emissions, we get tiny African nations with barely any industry having huge environmental impacts. Granted, they do have a huge impact per GDP but their impact is a drop in the bucket. Chad has the highest ratio, but only contributes 396 metric tons of CO2. Or, a bus load full of Americans (25.5).

However, we shouldn't be pointing fingers and using whataboutism to defend our own blunders. We should fix what we can now.
I mean yeah I don't see what you're getting at. I already stated the effect the US has on CO2 emissions. I don't care if ocean pollution is affecting climate change or not, I just don't want to see garbage every time I go outside.
Jordan Peterson tells you to clean your room. So why can't the outside be clean too?

I love how much greta makes retards seethe.
so fun to watch.

you're not part of the problem you dumb mutt, you're a third of the fucking problem

Attached: 3d903c70-4370-46ea-990a-f670b97582a7.jpg (700x458, 46K)

its a totally different scenario. sex is icky

unironically

see

>tfw force push disabled to master, develop, and every branch matching the blob *throttle*

Attached: 71b2955ffc7c6f8639170a466ee7901bdd2cf5a1a402e655c8d65583230c5646.jpg (761x1700, 377K)

BASED.

Wow, absolutely devastating.
How will they ever recover?

Attached: file.png (1000x282, 13K)

I noticed that you simply ignored the facts that you didn't like and talked only about what you wanted to talk about. So like I expected, you chose to weasel your way around the issue. Typical.

>per capita
So you are saying if America shits out a billion little goblins, then it is okay?

> 0.2 rubles x10 "soros" or "hillary" unlock bonus have been deposited in your kremlin account

>russian bots
we know from court filings that glowniggers are constantly pushing the MUH RUSSIA shit. It's all lies and nonsense. Basically a ruse and a misdirection.

Attached: 1549825132355.jpg (701x1300, 224K)

Good, why should I care about ICE? That organization does inhumane shit routinely; I want my tax dollars to be used to catch criminals, not uproot families

Jow Forumsdrones focused on the next punch-bag prop of the month. If you notice, they focus on targetting people, not their ideas, because it's all about their team perfromance in the snowflake olympics.

Attached: 1567956034751.png (952x717, 373K)

>"delete" the repo
>minorly inconvenience some people
>get your name removed from the project, lose any control you had
>nothing else happens
top kek
Can we encourage more of this activism?

What did he do wrong, besides not being a cuck?

B-because if they protest ICE it means they...... they're libtards.... and libtards are commies... aNd commies = bad = libtards = spooky = BAD also whitew genocide

>we

Yeah. Even if he restores his version, nobody's going to use it.
How can you trust someone like that ever again?

The less brown people in the country, the more prosperous your life (and the lives of your children) become. Your forefathers understood this, why can't you?

So that plump-faced man is a homosexual (according to his Twitter profile) leftist (presumably) extremist (to be sure). FYD DE BOWER :DDDDD

No one is arguing that, thanks for the low IQ disclosure

>making fun
I'd say it's pointing out an objective reality about the person's face rather than "making fun of" it. How else do you explain her face pretty much one-to-one matches FAS traits? Is it very common where you're from that people's faces just randomly seem to match FAS traits for no reason?

my adult request is that you behave like an adult
>no results found

You first.

im not engaging with this tactic.
it's literally a tactic a first grader would use.
you're a child, grow up.

Even if humanity cant affect climate, we still should move tovards nuclear.
Both left and right are humans and humans sre 95% idiots.
>photographer capures his face mid-word
>SOUISOUISOUISOUISOUI
Wish we split China apart desu~
Fuck off retard.
Jow Forums is really just tumblr with a coat of edgy paint.

Only a child would use "have sex" as an argument. I'm only replying at your level.

This. How does a company let this shit happen? He should have every right to be upset about what his work is being used for but he should have zero access to it once he is no longer employed.

Because fetal alcohol syndrome is pretty much a choice of the mother, it makes me wonder. How much has vice, or unknowingly ingesting bad substance and dangerous "rituals", so on...has contributed to how we look think and feel.

Attached: PureAttack.jpg (720x960, 35K)

unironically russia.
gotta sell natural gas, you know

> ?amp
you tranny?

>its da gubbemint!
no, its just Jow Forums

Attached: thejewcriesoutinpainashestrikesyou.png (1224x191, 38K)

>ansible
Chef is the future. Some people use anisble to deploy chef, but thats about it