Post distro with DE + age + amount of women you have had sex with

So that we settle this debate once and for all

Manjaro KDE

Attached: C8u_rS4XgAAgzV-.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1805, 872K)

MacOS
5 traps

Xubuntu

are you me ?

Alright mr glowie
Manjaro+KDE

based

Gentoo

gentoo xfce
4 or 6 if you count homosex

absolutely based

Gentoo dwm
never even been hugged

Arch+i3

Manjaro BSPWM

Debian Stable, JWM

Debian KDE

Attached: z820 20190923.png (1696x1088, 626K)

Pic related
5 + a few hookers

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-09-23 08-07-48.png (1366x768, 309K)

Please say you're joking.

Chad

Ubuntu 19.04

what [spoiler]Rainmeter skin[/spoiler] is that friend

Fedora 30
Gnome

Attached: you just know.jpg (1791x2048, 612K)

KDE neon

Arch Linux + i3
0 (I live with parents and I am not allowed to bring girls)

Attached: fb536feb-002d-4f92-ad4b-767a86360a35.png (602x500, 45K)

kubuntu (piece of shit desu, only got to replace gdm mem leak but its slower than fkn win7)

Slackware + wmaker

W10
just turned 28 last week
0 (i am religious, but still, many people my age already have at least a kid)

idk windows?

gentoo xfce 25 0 (been hugged platonically twice)

>Please say you're joking.
I forgot to refresh my neofetch. my current uptime is 14 days 22 hours.
the rest is true
You gotta understand tho...
My generation didn't have access to information about the true nature of women.
We were taught to white knight as hard as you can.
And the men who knew better would have been like us if not for coasting into getting lucky in a different time.
So guys like me white knighted hard. We genuinely thought that we ware doing things the right way. We worked hard and put women on a pedestal.
I myself spent nearly 20 years in the friendzone with some gal I was wholeheartedly in love with before the pain got too much to bear.

It's not like now where after a week on 4chinz you'll be fully redpilled.

that being said, I could easily get laid. I did PoF a few years ago and frankly, it was disgusted by women.
Hell, even my bosses daughter was dtf, but but I white knighted her and she went out and fucked some other guy on her first date with him... then told me about it.
no thank you.

I wish things could have worked out differently.
I'm glad you Zoomers have access to redpills. They were practically non-existent when I was younger and could have benefited greatly from them.

gentoo i3

>old post deleted due to severe retardation
Puppy Linux + JWM

Attached: PuppyLogo.jpg (300x300, 42K)

reading what you wrote would've been less painful if you were 18 or even 33 or something. but come on man, you're 44. You're bound to catch up and learn the pattern in order to be able to attract the right women. I want to know what went so wrong with your life so that I don't end up like you.

>My generation didn't have access to information about the true nature of women.
>It's not like now where after a week on 4chinz you'll be fully redpilled.

But a lot of that is cynical bullshit, I mean, some of it IS true, yes, but it's no substitute for just getting out there and meeting girls.

> I did PoF a few years ago and frankly, it was disgusted by women.

I kind of know what you mean though, sadly.

Kubuntu
1 (gf of 3 1/2 years)

IMMM-MM GONNNAA COOOOOOOOOOOM ARHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH

9 girls at 21? That's pretty crazy, were a lot of them slags?

Ubuntu, Openbox

Kubuntu
2 (I'm married to the second and regret the first, volcel until marriage really is the way to go)

Debian stable KDE
If hookers count, it's far more than 11 partners.

>but it's no substitute for just getting out there and meeting girls
but i was in love with the friendzone grill
i did come in contact with other grills who weren't completely unperceptive to me
hell, I could have banged my friendzone grill's best friend

>You're bound to catch up and learn the pattern in order to be able to attract the right women
it was too late, I was already in love and in the friendzone
that happened to me around age 21. I was almost 40 before I finally escaped.
when you've played the long game for that long, your soul is permanently crushed if you are unsuccessful.

It's not that I don't have desires, but I'd only fuck girls under 25 and I don't know that I could even stand to talk to one
as for hoping for someone marriageable, I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed

Chad

My wife was volcel till marriage and lost her virginity to me at age 29. To be fair it made her a lot more loyal, but also a lot more picky sexually.

Arch, XFCE

Sex is pretty easy to get nowadays.

Ubuntu
8 women
30+ traps
A few men
33 years old, retired since 30

Archlinux i3

Manjaro KDE

19 fucking years? fucking shit man, i'd move on after a couple of weeks if i even smell a hint of friendzoning, unless it was also my intention to friendzone her.
Fuck damn, what is wrong with you?

>it was too late, I was already in love and in the friendzone
>that happened to me around age 21. I was almost 40 before I finally escaped.

I kind of empathise, I was REALLY into this one girl and tried hard for four long years to date her. We did eventually date for two years, and then I dumped her.

how the fuck is it even possible to find a virgin in this day and age? specially a virgin girl.

Attached: 1567045966576.jpg (1024x1004, 109K)

Win7
3 + hookers

Are these Tinder fucks or actual relationships?

Retired by choice?

No way, where or how did you meet her?

Windows 10
NONE (0) [Zero]

>Fuck damn, what is wrong with you?
like I said, we were taught that white knighting was how you win the favor of a woman (who wasn't a total slut; ie. someone worthy)
and the men who should have been telling us differently were too busy working or were what we thought were 'bad boys', who were not to be emulated

>then I dumped her.
honestly, I think I dodged a bullet with that friendzone
the only bummer is all the other poon I could have gotten, including her best friend who was a dancer and had a hard little body
at least my friends got to bang her.
we could have been eskimo brothers

her tits make up for her weird face.

She's from the Middle East, and they're far more traditional. Sleeping around and/or having partners here and there is frowned upon, and, in some families, it's a disgrace. Both her and her sister got married to their first partners.

yeah Fedora is sort of the "girl next door" of distros but it werks and is reliable

Attached: heavyweight DEs.jpg (1200x956, 247K)

>like I said, we were taught that white knighting was how you win the favor of a woman (who wasn't a total slut; ie. someone worthy)
and the men who should have been telling us differently were too busy working or were what we thought were 'bad boys', who were not to be emulated
what kept you blind for so long? as I said, a man your age was bound to learn from his mistakes.

Arch + i3

Attached: 1562586815559.png (300x360, 57K)

based

Online. We met up as friends with common interests and then ended up dating.

Debian
3+1/2

Could be just me, but I think "good sex" isn't even on my top 3 priorities for a partner.

Literally church. This is not to say that all church girls take care of themselves, but the concentration surely is higher

I think I just got lucky. I met her when I was 17 and she 16 because of a friend in common. She was from a catholic school

Fedora GNOME
1(gf)

>She's from the Middle East,
i am an arab myself but i can't bring myself to date an arab, I lived in couple of different arab countries and I got stabbed in the back more than once. i have moved to work abroad a long time ago because of that. how do you bring yourself to date a middle eastern? or is it because you're a westerner and it is guaranteed that she will never fuck you over?

>1/2
Midget or trap?

6 or 7 real long-time relationships, the rest were women I ended up knowing in some way or another (university, work, common friends etc). Never used Tinder or any other dating shit, just talking, really.

26 guy here and nope, grew up fat and weird and now Im lonely and way less fat but still fat
It just do be like that sometimes

>what kept you blind for so long? as I said, a man your age was bound to learn from his mistakes.
I thought I was being virtuous. I thought I had to prove my commitment. I thought that the harder I had to work, the better the reward.
I was a boy scout before I was a white knight
and love will make you do stupid things

Yeah. Bought bitcoins in 2011 and didn't sell until I could retire

>I thought I was being virtuous. I thought I had to prove my commitment.
why didn't you simply ask her out and talk your feelings to her 20 years ago? wouldn't that be much easier than waiting for her to make the move? i mean if you're "knighting" you might as well go all the way and be the knight and ask her directly instead of waiting.

Gentoo, unironically

Attached: 1562912511705.png (900x1000, 810K)

>NONE (0) [Zero]
Dude's so deep in Windows shit even his mental counter function is bloated.

>how do you bring yourself to date a middle eastern?

I'll be honest, the cultural cracks are really beginning to show. Her family and mine have clashed over cultural differences. There is a BIG focus on the family unit over there, as you know, and it's just not the same here. Also they put a lot of pressure on her to do things in our relationship and that effects us.
I dated a Dutch girl once and that was comparatively a lot less pressure because, well, you know how open-minded the Dutch are. Families in the Middle East are not the same at all.

>or is it because you're a westerner and it is guaranteed that she will never fuck you over?

Of course they fuck you over, they're just more subtle and calculating about it.

Ubuntu i3

Windows 10 Home 1903

Attached: boo-kini bottom.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

Arch + none

>Never used Tinder or any other dating shit, just talking, really.

That's also my big strongpoint. I would look like nothing on Tinder but in a conversation I can really hold my own with the opposite sex.

Well done, mate. Can I come over for some Krug?

>why didn't you simply ask her out and talk your feelings to her 20 years ago
oh, I did. We hung out all the time
went on vacations together
i told her I loved her, and she said she loved me
but in terms of doing the things that women need to get wet panties, I didn't do most of those things
i felt like that was cheating or I was taking advantage of her
I literally asked to kiss her on multiple occasions and was told no

it was a fucked up situation. I didn't understand why things weren't working.
it sounds crazy because it is crazy
fortunately, this sort of predicament shouldn't happen to any generation again without willful ignorance of the wealth of information easily available - something not available to me

>7
You fucking whore

Arch and KDE
Fucked 9, fooled around with more

Attached: 0F2EBE4D-4F3A-4639-A92E-76B393F37B2C.png (723x666, 163K)

Hax

>There is a BIG focus on the family unit over there, as you know, and it's just not the same here. Also they put a lot of pressure on her to do things in our relationship and that effects us.
as an arab, i already know that and i hate it with passion. it is part of the reason why i avoid dating arabs, family just gets their nose into everything and assume that dating = marriage. fuck that noise.

>Of course they fuck you over, they're just more subtle and calculating about it.
so like i expected, guess i will give virginity a hard pass then. that purity shit means nothing if the girl will end up fucking me over.

Has she been BARKED?

Oh and I’m 22

Arch KDE Plasma

>I literally asked to kiss her on multiple occasions and was told no
why didn't you dump her the first time she said no?

>fortunately, this sort of predicament shouldn't happen to any generation again without willful ignorance of the wealth of information easily available
>something not available to me
but you had enough time to amass all that knowledge, you just didn't act properly on it. And from what you are saying, you don't have any true friends, because any bro would've told you to dump that ho's ass and go find yourself a real woman.

i just docked
also xfce

nice try, cia
nice try, cia
nice try, cia

Virgin marriages are way more likely to last longer, though. If you ever want to have kids, a stable marriage with a younger woman is a huge pro

>Virgin marriages are way more likely to last longer
50% divorce rate statistics in the middle east and north africa would like to have a word with you.

I'm glad it's this obvious to you
seriously. i. went. through. hell.
just recollecting on it is painfull as hell.

I wish I would have been able to escape the trap that i created for myself.
what's done is done. I just want to make sure nobody repeats my mistakes.

Nice.

Attached: 1569189749751.jpg (1153x1007, 74K)

>just recollecting on it is painfull as hell.
so sorry about this man, didn't mean to.

>I wish I would have been able to escape the trap that i created for myself.
here is the thing user, you're still in your golden years and there is plenty of women who are into older men, i see em all the time. given your age, i would like to believe that you are financially stable and maybe even own your house/apartment. Just get out there and do what needs to be done.
Also look into CBT, it helps tons, don't be too proud to seek help. Everyone deserves love, you seem like quite a good person with some quirks to iron.
Good luck!

50% divorce rates in the middle east? I had no idea, always thought those guys just murdered the woman to avoid the bureaucracy

Kde

But desu no woman is good enough to sex with me

Windows 10, the connoisseurs choice.
6, going to nail your mom tonight for 7

>Windows 10
>23
>43

Fedora KDE / Manjaro KDE / Debian KDE

fpbp
absolutely based.

why would you ask about number of women one had sex with, isnt it better to spend your time with a single partner and not just bragging about how much you got laid with?