Mfw 50bil yearly alimony

>mfw 50bil yearly alimony

Attached: 1569180242495.jpg (300x300, 61K)

I don't understand why at that level of wealth, you wouldn't just have the bitch whacked.

with the amount of money he has, he could easily afford a top tier professional job where it looks like an accident, pay literally anyone off.

alimony is both retarded and outdated.

probably because it would be really fucking obvious

>I don't understand why at that level of wealth, you wouldn't just have the bitch whacked.
>with the amount of money he has, he could easily afford a top tier professional job where it looks like an accident, pay literally anyone off.
Because such things don't exist outside of whatever movie you watched that made you think they do

Serves him right for being a cheating slut

Epstein.

yearly?

>ha ha fbi are behind the death of a high-ranking pedophile

You would really risk your life as a balling billionaire over petty revenge?

if he really has to pay 50 billions a year, he will be on the fucking street in 3

>max surveillance cell
>all cameras magically shut off at the critical moment
>security guards magically changed out
>sole guard monitoring magically falls asleep at said critical moment
>body withheld as evidence from all neutral investigative parties
>Jow Forums tinfoil theory
uh huh

It's only 4% ownership of amazon, and most of that value isn't in some kind of real money.

It's like saying net worth is income...You house's value isn't comparable to a paycheck...

TL'DR

>become rich
>become the prey

It ain't a problem if you are gay, women have no emotions and are just for sucking the money dry from men

Prenumptual agreements are proprietary.

his yearly income is way way lower, $50 bil is half his fuckin net worth. OP is retard

No. It's $38bil one time payment of shares.
> mfw still have $112bn
> mfw now single and able to openly fuck whoever he wants

4% isn't a lot considering the work she put in as well

hopefully he will take this costly lesson to heart and never get married again

are most successful men into ugly women or something?

It's basically irrelevant, he will be back up to $150bn in no time.

They started dating before he was rich, and he's not exactly the best looking himself.

i'm talking about the tranny he was caught with

it's not irrelevant
having to pay a woman GDP of a small country instead of spending them at your leisure is not fucking irrelevant

It's basically irrelevant

The guy is a god. The law isnt broken because some guy won so hard he fucked the whole world.

Percentages are fun though, you're right. Banks fuck us with tiny 1% charge transactions and make a KILLING. The real charge should be .0001% but they know people are fucking stupid. And that creates an industry of rich fucks.

But this is ONE, ONE FUCKING GUY. He has EVERYTHING. What more could he want? What would you do with 150 billion?

Just like Epstein. Yet no one cares.

so, rich and powerful people are above the law, right?

Maybe we should raise their taxes enormously so that mere men cannot be above the law, right? So that men must once again decide to work together toward common goals rather than one fuck deciding he wants to start a pointless space program.

who says women can't make a fortune in tech?

His wife was actually like the second employee of the company and contributed a lot to it. This isn't a case of some gold digger bitch executing the last step of her master plan.
And from what I remember she settled for a relatively low percentage of shares and bezos retained voting rights over them, so his influence in Amazon hasn't changed.

She also finanically supported him during the time his shit wasn't running yet.

That's one of the rare cases where I would say she deserves that kind of money, as it's wealth built together.

This.

I'm no feminists, but the way Jow Forums spergs out whenever there is a woman involved in anything is fucking cringeworthy.

time to pay some russians to shoot down a passenger jet with the lady on board

I dunno, Gates' wife didn't divorce his ass at the height of Microsoft's power

That's cause it would violate their bloodpact.

>so, rich and powerful people are above the law, right?
yes
>Maybe we should raise their taxes enormously so that mere men cannot be above the law, right? So that men must once again decide to work together toward common goals rather than one fuck deciding he wants to start a pointless space program.
no

I would spend it all on a night with your mom

You will never be a woman.

>You will never be a woman.

Why would I even want that? No everybody is a mentally ill faggot who wants to their dick off - even on Jow Forums.

this desu. women are pure evil.

Attached: Du2jmI3VYAEAie-.jpg (578x1200, 136K)

I don't understand why it should be acceptable for anyone to have that level of wealth.

Both the economy, and court are cucked.

>so, rich and powerful people are above the law, right?
Yes, but they just change the law.

Either you're joking, or distressingly naive.

>not just donating your entire networth to some non-profit organization that doesn't give refunds

sweaty, men can't be sluts
unless they're ass cancer fags

I assume the night is free, and the money is to research memory deletion afterwards?

You can easily kill anyone driving a modern car by forcing the throttle wide open. Since everything in a car is now computerized, there is literally not a single thing you could do if your car suddenly "loses" control.

Our friend Michael Hastings found out the hard way the dangers of driving a computer on wheels.

Attached: 4L_NsDTIJOA.jpg (1600x900, 398K)

how is amazon tech related? They are a retailer.

Probably because he isn't a sociopath and still has feelings for her.

Its not like bezos is part some dynasty of power, 20 years ago he was LITERALLY nothing, the fact that a certain amount of wealth and power transcends law is something to aspire to, not crush, it's not like most laws are even real to begin with.

>sweaty, men can't be sluts
According to the Eye of Argon they are.

he cut the medical benefits of part time whole food workers to save the amount of money he makes in 8 hours.
he's a cunt and someone needs to take him down.

Tim Lambesis tried to do it. retard asked an undercover cop to do the job.

>Maybe we should raise their taxes
>We

There's no we here friend, its they, and they are not going to raise thier own taxes, ever, no matter who's president.

That's not really how that would work, government protects corporation and corporation backs government, raising taxes for anyone would only fuck people that actually pay taxes, not the corps who get all sorts of write offs or just dodge a lot of them altogether, legally mind you.
I think you naively seem to think that solving problems with political means ever accomplishes anything other than makes pretty fireworks to satiate ideological masses and I think that from the base, your perception and your proposition are both flawed in almost every way imaginable that I'm not even sure where to start

This is why I just became gay

Maybe he still loves her?

Timmy is a roided up metal head that sometimes pretends to be Schwarzenegger. Not a billionaire.

Attached: 1395906476956.jpg (407x364, 57K)

Still a real life person who tried to do it.
With Bezos' money he could definitely pull it off

Tim isn't the first and he won't be the last. Also he's out of jail.

Maybe the article meant 50m

Attached: JeffBezosAskedToTreatEmployeesRight.gif (600x366, 822K)

>yearly
That's not how any of this works.

Just according to keikaku.

Translator's note: Keikaku means plan.

Attached: bezostreason.png (1545x323, 119K)

>mfw workers want living wages and to not piss in bottles

Attached: laughsinamazon.jpg (510x340, 62K)

>retailer
ONLINE retailer.
Also a 90's net startup - that will always be tech related.

JUST

yeah, i know. I remember the shitstorm it caused in Jow Forumsmetalcore

>inb4 go back

His wife is now the 3rd richest women in the world
The richest man in the world made his fortune by building a multinational corporation from scratch
The third richest woman in the entire world made her fortune by getting a divorce

CROWN HIM

if he failed he would lost all of his 100 billion
not to mention being a richfag get lots of attention from media, rival and government

Rent free

teach me your secret, fren. ideally i'd like to become asexual but i'll take transference.