RMS did nothing wrong

lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279

Richard M. Stallman did nothing wrong.

Attached: rms.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

prove it

Couldn't finish it. Find help.

Spotted the anti-islam bigot

You added too much autism, it ruined the flavor.

Samefag
Also the only mistake rms ever made was being an autistic communist not realising it would come back to haunt him

Of course not, but that isn't the point.
The deep state wanted him gone and the feminazis/sjw were and still are the weapon of choice.

No, you have to prove he did something. You don't get to make accusations without backing them up.

>Samefag
>Jow Forums is one person
>not looking at the ip counter before sperging out
you're beyond salvation

Because its impossible to make one messageand then oh idk reset my router to get a new ip and repost
Or just use a different device.

Fucking based

Why would anybody bother to do that you complete and utter faggot? This is such low-tier bait I'm surprised a janny hasn't nuked the thread already.

This message sounds like the ravings of a lunatic, but I agree that rms did nothing wrong.
It's a fucking disgrace that I have to share a platform with niggers like gameonlinux though.

fucking based

i thought this was going to be cringe but it is actually based

>From gameonlinux@redchan ...
neck yourself OP

thats fine and all but what does that have to do with the lkml?

Brainlet here.

Why do they *actually* want him gone.
I get that he has principles but it's not like he's been an obstacle for sjws before.
What do they get from ousting him?

In fact I'm more likely to believe MIT was up to some really bad shit with this Epstein drama and they're just cleaning house of people not completely compromised.

I mean the fucking internet is basically prostitution

>but she's only 17

and she milked dem titties for the moolah

>slurp slurp

Completely cringe. Please never defend RMS again. You make RMS defenders look like pieces of shit like yourself.

gotta present a clean corporate image for all those dollars

>never defend RMS again. You make RMS defenders look like pieces of shit like yourself.
Let me guess, you do not want to be hit on by fucking nerds when attending free software conferences, am I right?

Free software / opensource was a place, pre-2009, where men ruled and could network. Women were not programmers so weren't part of it.

It had to be destroyed for obvious reasons, and has been, effectively.

White women cannot countenance men having any power: for they are the enemies of men.

I love u MikeeUSA, please keep posting

>Completely cringe. Please never defend RMS again. You make RMS defenders look like pieces of shit like yourself.

Been doing it for well over a decade, won't stop now, cunt.

Hans Reiser did nothing wrong.

Many thanks.

Also all I say about license revocation is true. I am a licensed attorney and one can follow my reasoning if one wishes. I'm still waiting for Eben Moglen's counter-point paper...

Every Jow Forumsfag needs to leave. Letting people like you defend RMS will not work.

First and foremost, to fight back against SJWs, you have to fight on their own terms. That's simply how much power they have. If we want free software to survive, we must make free software politically pristine, while still resisting corporate and government influence. That way, the megacorp and government shills disguising themselves as agents of social justice will get REAL fucking mad, because they want to cancel our shit and they can't anymore.

Secondly, your entire political perspective on the issue (yours specifically, not necessarily all of Jow Forums's) is complete bullshit anyway.

RichardMallStan

And by the way, on the topic of your political views being dogshit, RMS wouldn't even agree with them. He'd be glad you have the right to voice your opinion, but in the same breath, he'd tear it to the fucking ground. Not that it should matter, because the only politics GNU and the FSF have to do with comprise a very small and uncontroversial platform -- namely, political ideas about digital freedom and privacy -- and other than that platform, it's all about the software, not the rhetoric.

I was looking forward to reading this but the ramblings were so incoherent I didn't bother trying to follow it. Honestly it was pathetic. I wish someone would speak up against the neo-SJWs though.

Sorry, not a Jow Forums "fag". Was involved in the free / opensource movement prior to the existence of Jow Forums.

>First and foremost, to fight back against SJWs, you have to fight on their own terms. That's simply how much power they have. If we want free software to survive, we must make free software politically pristine, while still resisting corporate and government influence. That way, the megacorp and government shills disguising themselves as agents of social justice will get REAL fucking mad, because they want to cancel our shit and they can't anymore.

It would be better for the opensource / free software movement to be burned to ashes in the western world, than for the women who do nothing to rule over the men who create the software.

>And by the way, on the topic of your political views being dogshit, RMS wouldn't even agree with them.
RMS has been pro-loli forever.

>He'd be glad you have the right to voice your opinion,

>but in the same breath, he'd tear it to the fucking ground.
He would fail, my reasoning is not based on rights and liberty but on convenience: it is more convenient for men to have the option of child brides than not.

The same reason I like free and open-source software: the power it gives me over my property.

>Not that it should matter, because the only politics GNU and the FSF have to do with comprise a very small and uncontroversial platform -- namely, political ideas about digital freedom and privacy -- and other than that platform, it's all about the software, not the rhetoric.

Keep rambling on, newbie.

Hans Reiser did nothing wrong.

Reasons to defend RMS:
1) He defended the memory of his fellow man, Minsky, against the attacks levied by the women and their golems. He is a man, while most of the white men are not.

2) People he put into positions are now backstabbing him. Since Stallman is no Putin, it is up to us to speak up for him.

3) Stallman created the Free Software (and by extension: the OpenSource (~"the same thing by another name" -- Bruce Perens) movement: who's fruits we all enjoy.

and

0) He perhaps likes cute young girls and has made pro-paedophile statements. Just like our god YHWH. (unlike the white-golem's god: woman)

>It would be better for the opensource / free software movement to be burned to ashes in the western world, than for the women who do nothing to rule over the men who create the software.
Can you even read? I'm not suggesting we let SJWs "rule over the men who create the software," I'm suggesting we appease what they appear to be saying as a way of giving a middle finger to what they really mean but don't want to say. Because that's the only middle finger we'll be able to give them in modern society.

>RMS has been pro-loli forever.
Whether your allegation holds any water or not, he's also pro-freedom. This includes children's freedom. I don't think he was ever truly responsible for sexualizing or meaningfully promoting the sexualization of children. But even if he was -- even if he really is a pedophile who wants to create a pedophile's world -- he wants that world to be at the behest of the children it sexualizes. Problematic ideas or not -- I say not -- he's still Mr. Freedom.

>He would fail, my reasoning is not based on rights and liberty
Then he would succeed. Free software is based on rights and liberty. If you bring your argument into free software, and don't base it around liberty, you are in the wrong. "In the wrong" as in "in the wrong place."

>if you give your enemy everything they want you win

For the sake of argument, let's say RMS was 100% wrong about defending Minsky and you wholeheartedly believe it too.

Would you close your eyes to a minor offense for the sake of the greater good (not damaging the FSF) or be true to yourself?

Attached: big think.jpg (765x897, 68K)

No, it's not "everything they want," it's "everything they're willing to say they want." The game plan is, we give them what they ask for (a political and social cleanroom), we systematically prevent it from leading to what they actually expect to come from it (embrace extend extinguish), we win.

>For the sake of argument, let's say RMS was 100% wrong about defending Minsky and you wholeheartedly believe it too.
>Would you close your eyes to a minor offense for the sake of the greater good (not damaging the FSF) or be true to yourself?

Minsky raping 100s of young girls is no offense, as long as he keeps them as brides.

(YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))
Devarim chapter 22, verse 28.
Na'ar (Hebrew Masoretic text: child (ancient hebrew))
Padia (greek septuagint: child)
Puella (Latin Vulgate: young girl).

Minsky is clearly simply an Old Testament prophet stuck in this white woman's world.
>"Kill them all, except the female children: take those for yourselves"
(white man fumes: MUUHHH WHOITE WUUHHMAN)

Your religion is wrong.

Stallman's """offense""" is defending Minsky, not doing what Minksy did or being Epstein.

>No, it's not "everything they want," it's "everything they're willing to say they want." The game plan is, we give them what they ask for (a political and social cleanroom), we systematically prevent it from leading to what they actually expect to come from it (embrace extend extinguish), we win.

You already lost over the last 10 years, retard. I was there to see it happen. Are you even a programmer?

I am a programmer, I am a lawyer. If I want: I can simply rescind the gratis license I granted to you: you have NO contractual rights to enforce against me.

Yet you think because "you" are a "WUUHHMAN" you get to rule over my projects and kick me out of my own edifice?

This is where we're at right now.

What do you think comes next, non-programmer, non-lawyer, lay retard.

>Your religion is wrong.
You whites will be exteminated by you inability to reproduce under your "correct" religion.

YHWH is correct, and the Sunni Muslims will be his spear to end your ban on child brides (a right YHWH granted man).

>Stallman's """offense""" is defending Minsky, not doing what Minksy did or being Epstein.

RIP Epstein: lived the life white men deny the men of the world.

RMS did nothing wrong, perhaps he didn't do enough, but he did mention his past remarks on paedophillia in the end: reminding people of them.

It is a real shame he isn't Putin. No one betrays Putin.

>You already lost over the last 10 years, retard. I was there to see it happen.
Yes, the FSF did lose over the last 10 years, this is sadly true. But if it can regain traction with this strategy, it can recover.
>If I want: I can simply rescind the gratis license I granted to you: you have NO contractual rights to enforce against me.
No one is talking about this. I'm not talking about ending free software or anything like that, I'm talking about what free software can do to survive. Frankly, rescinding all the licenses on the basis of GPL violations would just sentence the already imperiled FSF to immediate death.
>Are you even a programmer?
Of course.
>Yet you think because "you" are a "WUUHHMAN" you get to rule over my projects and kick me out of my own edifice?
Again, that's not what this is about. We don't kick anyone out, we just give the whiny government agents what they say they want, and deny them what they actually want. The whole point is to NOT let them control free software.

>You whites will be exteminated by you inability to reproduce under your "correct" religion.
There is no "correct" religion. It's all fairy tales made up to justify people's desires. If any religion seems more righteous than any other, that's not because some imaginary "God" wrote it, it's because the people who wrote it were better people.

>Jow Forumsfags can't defend rms
lol fuck off

That guy is absolutely, 100% right.
America is an enemy of the world, the FSF should be moved away.

OP is a rapist now for posting this

Yeah, that's unironically what I said. Got a problem with it?
All you're doing by bringing your extremism into this mess is sealing the man's fate. This makes you no better than selam; you're subjecting him to secondhand libel, no different from the libel she spewed, by insinuating shitstains of humanity like yourselves are "on his side."
Whine about your "freedom of speech" all you want. Selam had "freedom of speech" too, doesn't make what she did right.

MikeeUSA, is that you?

Yes, it is him. He's been sperging all over the place about that. He is also the OP in case you were wondering.

didnt mikeeusa used to post on /tv/?
i think he was one of the original sneedville posters with some crap about "deteronomic child brides"

holy based

Attached: 1493672238014.jpg (320x320, 44K)

OP only offers to step down.
All these "theoretical justice" ramble about things society protected them against.
The only thing that should have happened is a good laugh. FSF should have told them off, MIT should habe told them off, both refusing rms' resignation.
It didn't happen, so FSF is being hijacked. MIT no idea, it will probably survive.
Meanwhile, big tech rubs their hands.
sad.

Yes.

>Then he would succeed. Free software is based on rights and liberty. If you bring your argument into free software, and don't base it around liberty, you are in the wrong. "In the wrong" as in "in the wrong place."

Not quite correct. Free software is based originally on property rights: RMS felt it a violation of the property rights of the owner of a physical edifice where said owner could not fully control said edifice.

This is the origin of the free software movement in the 1970s, just as the 197X copyright statute was passed to include software as a protect-able work.

To state simply: RMS desired the convenience that being able to reprogram his (or the university's) machines afforded him.

This became a freedom he has dedicated his life advocating to protect.

This is correct. The entire point of free software is putting you, the user, in full control of your technological property. As RMS himself often says in his talk:
>either the users control the program, or the program controls the users
In fact, the spark that led him to start the free software movement was not being able to reprogram the university's printer, which he often did for his convenience.
In layman's terms, the core idea is that free software is a must in order to have full control of machines you rightfully own. The fact that many retards came to believe it's some kind of "communist" (or any kind of political) ideology is a sad fact that led these very same people to infiltrate it and damage it.
There is no denying that RMS himself happens to have clearly leftist political/social opinions in general, but rejecting those is not in contradiction with supporting free software as he originally defined it.