Holy shit, is there a single fucking free FPS game for Linux in existence that supports dual stick gamepad...

Holy shit, is there a single fucking free FPS game for Linux in existence that supports dual stick gamepad? I just want to test my fucking controller, is this too much to ask?

Attached: dualshock-1.jpg (1264x712, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

html5gamepad.com/
redeclipse.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe windows is more your speed, pal.

html5gamepad.com/

uh how about Team Fortress 2 one of the best games.

>he fell for the loonix meme

Attached: 1544927344621.png (450x399, 275K)

>windoze
>installer runs twice
>metro apps
>telemetry
>no rice

>FPS with a gamepad
I'd tell you to go back to /v/ but they'd just call you a retard, too.

If there's no games that are compatible with it, then there's no point in testing it.

fucking this
OP is a retard and also a massive faggot

heh. go back to windows, bud. linux isn't a toy! *goes back to playing dressup with my twm* oh hello awesomewm.. you look darling today! almost as cute as me. uwu!

I don't want to just test whether it works or not (I know it does), I want to test how it feels on something that at least resembles an actual game.

Ok, fuck it, will use a PSX emulator.

Attached: Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg (702x395, 31K)

Gamepad is a bad choice for fast-paced games with a focus on precise aiming. It makes a lot more sense for slower games, or games with a focus on precise movement (think something like Dishonored).

I don't even have a mouse, what kind of a boomer autist owns a desktop PC these days?

Haha! Boom boom! Zoom zoom!

> 2019
> pressing buttons

Attached: Emotiv-EEG-headset-with-electrode-positions-in-10-20-system.png (850x480, 89K)

>linux
>game
lmao

microsoft windows? more like microshaft wangblows

Just use Steam. Not only does it support gamepads, it has really comprehensive support including for dual shock 4 . From there you can test it out with any games you wish, including through Proton use

Attached: 1563074634076.png (289x289, 41K)

>playing TF2 with thumbsticks
Nigga u wot?

supertuxkart

>playing tf2 with a controller
huh???

>FPS game
>dual stick gamepad

just stop

try redeclipse.net/
i dont sure what kind of setup you need for the controller but its free and build for Linux

install jstest you fucking clown

i was impressed when I found out that steam had xinput emulation from dinput controllers

I've had lots of problems getting all that to work correctly with non-OEM controllers. I had to install some optional steam package and add an entry to its rule file to use my third party switch and xbox one controllers. I still can't even get the machine to recognize my OEM dualshock 4 either over bluetooth or USB, and I have no clue what to do to tackle that.

microsoft windows? more like microsoft penis. amirite or amirite?

>FPS
>controleler
heh

do you also play hl with a controller