Wearing a suit everyday

What do you think about dressing smartly daily, apparently serpentza says he gains a lot of respect from strangers because of it.

>youtu.be/Oqp5zI4Ng_s

Attached: images-10.jpg (685x448, 27K)

wearing a good fitting suit and having a good clean haircut is the fastest way too being alpha

He's a cunt.

You will look insanely autistic

hes white monkey in china...wearing suits is only good in the correct situation.

It depends on your surroundings. I live in a small town, a suit looks out of place

If you're visibly younger than 30 and can't justify that look with a full time white collar job it's the fastest way to be laughed at.

Like insurance salesmen.

i'm in my underwear 90% of the day and only put my adidas track suit on when I have to go to the supermarket to buy cigarettes and beer

Attached: Squat.png (844x1157, 69K)

it sucks. suits can only be dry cleaned not washing machine washed

Absolutely this. We all know at least one greasy turd who has one suit, two ties, some beat up dress shoes he wears 7 days a week to do nothing. It's like white collar stolen valor.

Wash your suit's

Lol

I mean how did you get it dirty?

Boxing a kangaroo?

A suit would be overkill at my job. I don't have many nice clothes to begin with.

Attached: 20181226_101341.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Who the fuck is this faggot and why should we give a shit?

It's only for pretentious goyim. Here even professors at university come to class with shorts and flip-flops.

absolutely patrician

Im in track suit 100% of the day. To bad is from the gypsy fair and not even adidas.

prepare to get robbed by negroes getting "dey hustle on"

Your life is pure kino never change

i do this everyday

China is a different place he's playing into the 1950s stereotype chinks have of whites since they're not allowed to watch modern Hollywood

How's life walmart user? I love seeing your posts.
Last time we talked was a year ago.

Attached: 1541215220361.png (604x516, 88K)

If he takes off the suit, will he die?

Wearing a suit all the time without your situation requiring it, will let everyone know you have zero confidence.

I love suits and having a formal/dapper look in general, but really you should wear one only if your job or the occasion demands it, otherwise there's a high probability you'll only look like a weird autist (e.g. reviewbrah).
Also you should learn HOW to wear it, having a good posture is very important.

Wear them on Sunday and the right social occasions. But if your job requires you to wear a suit you are probably a fucking queer.

Mid to late 30s with back issues, right?
Or is that another user.

degenerate

I wish wearing a suit would come back into fashion, coal miners would even go home wash up and put on a suit to go for a drink back in the old days.

The clothes real men wear

Attached: 083e7482ad650b53cad2d24ad4cc06b5.jpg (1043x1600, 152K)

That looks like Karl Pilkington if he pulled his act together.

Attached: karl-pilkington-834191681.jpg (615x409, 33K)

And who wants to be wearing woolen pants and and jacket in the Australian summer?

>1 post by this ID
My heart goes out to you.
I've got an ok 9-5 - any suggestions on picking up an evening job to finish off the mortgage this year? Goes Sammy pay his children enough to stock shelves and are cool enough if I'm worn out booking 80 hour weeks?

Life is routine. Thanks for remembering me.

My back aches and I have chest pains.

Attached: 20181219_101653.jpg (2560x1440, 1.38M)

You should put on a hidden camera and film your day, I really don't know how you havnt learned a trade or some shit.

hes a spy from south africa, his parents split up and his mum had a nigger baby, he pretends like hes only british but it turns out his dna says sub saharan african

winston stooge you spy fuck

Wool is very comfortable in hot weather m8. Wicks away moisture and shit.

HAHAHAHAH based.

Saw another post of your a couple of days ago, but you never replied.
Have you taken any advice from last time or done anything to improve your situation? (working out, cleaning your diet, learning a new skill/hobby...etc.)

I even recognize the lady on the phone and the man with his hands crossed.

Attached: 1544426076846.jpg (505x460, 50K)

I wish it's still acceptable for men to wear leggings and tights. They're ultra comfy.

It's men who wore them first after all.

Suits are fucking stupid and 98% of the time you and every other motherfucker wearing one looks stupid
And of course we have the Anglo to thank for it's popularity and introduction into common society (fuck you Beau Brummell)
Christcucks never have and never will know how to dress

Why am I not surprised that people on Jow Forums like that fragile, passive-agressive faker.

He's really not cool, he's a cunt. He can't even have a normal conversation with his "friends".

You don't have an ass for it and neither do most men because life got too cushy and western men have evolved to not have asses

>You should put on a hidden camera and film your day
I've been flirting with streaming my day on Twitch.

>I really don't know how you havnt learned a trade or some shit.
It's simple
>no GED
>no vehicle
>I have no desire to work 18 hour days and constantly being on the road

Sorry for not responding. Nothing has changed for a while. Just waiting to die at this point.

Attached: JPEG_20181207_141340.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

What on earth are you talking about.

I do not wear a suit because i am a madman, i do not have morals and i never care what other people think. I week i weared shirt that had blood all over it. People worry too much i don't give shit. Maybe they believe that i am a hunter or fisher.

Do an online GED or some shit, and forget what some neets sprout about tradesman on 4 chan, I work 8 hours a day and don't drive to a job more than 1 hour away or charge them for it if they are that desperate.

Are you retatded? Wearing a suit often enough will make it absorb sweat and other shit.

It doesn't have to be this way, user.
You work a graveyard shift, right?
I'm sure you can squeeze in a couple of hours a day to finish your GED. There has to be some programs in your state. Have you tried looking for one? If not, give us your state and we'll find you one.
A car is easy to get, the important question is do you have a valid driving license?

Attached: 1546238676391.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

If you're younger looking then for the time being you make the most with naugahyde jackets and casual attire.

If his back is shit and he's late 30's, is there really any point to leaning a trade? Seems like only more misery for a few more bucks.
I'm all for helping out an user, just not sure that's the right path. Prolly would be better suited (hehee) to try and land a sales position, customer service job that pays better, or leverage his 'experience' and use it to hock a service as a product.

Me too it's because even in Canada I'm always boiling

OP wearing a suit.

Attached: 1530134556174.png (872x622, 1.05M)

His wife is fucking mint I usually don't like Chinese girls/Asians but she's beautiful

Exactly, a GED will allow him to apply to home depot and similar stores. Something that makes him less miserable, but with better hours and pay/benefits.

it's awful. fuck what that douchebag says. not like it helps him now because he doesn't even live in China at this point.

He's not a cunt, he's just South African.

Based same except i don't smoke.

>You work a graveyard shift, right?
Dayshift

>I'm sure you can squeeze in a couple of hours a day to finish your GED.
Failed it 3 times

>There has to be some programs in your state. Have you tried looking for one? If not, give us your state and we'll find you one.
I'm not going to have taxpayers deal with my fuckups. I am ultimately of my own making
>A car is easy to get, the important question is do you have a valid driving license?
Have a drivers license, stopped driving 10 years ago because it got redundant in paying $3k a year in repairs to get my vehicle street legal.

idk. I get my cock sucked quite often at decent hotels from employees / random traveling business women.

Attached: Screenshot_20181112-202447.jpg (1432x2295, 655K)

I bet they'd waive that if they really wanted to. Here's a description I just pulled up
>Education Required:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
>Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years
Keywords 'typically acquired'
If 20 years of work experience doesn't count as a replacement for basic indoctrination skills, I'm not sure what would.
I've got a bachelors and the whole shit left me jaded. Every step of the way is 'yay! Congrats! You win! You're special! Here's the next step! If you don't do this, you're a failure!'
We pump out millions of degrees each year, yet corporations still cry out there is an education deficiency and they 'need' to import workers.

Did she come back?

Attached: ohmy.jpg (401x731, 94K)

>Failed it 3 times
Doesn't matter, you only need to pass it once. Get serious about it and get done with it.
>I'm not going to have taxpayers deal with my fuckups. I am ultimately of my own making
Nigger, you are the taxpayer. You're not living off gibs, you're putting food on the table and a roof over your house, which is 100x more than what NEETs do. You should be proud of that.
>Have a drivers license, stopped driving 10 years ago because it got redundant in paying $3k a year in repairs to get my vehicle street legal.
Don't do any illegal shit and keep renewing your license.
user, I really want you to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and so do many of the faggots on this board.
I know this a bit personal and you don't have to asnwer it if you don't want to, but are you saving money from your paycheck? Do you have any bad habits (smoking, drinking, drugs...etc.)?

Attached: 1544426538199.jpg (439x363, 127K)

Most people dont even wear them for funerals around here.

Do this only if you are wealthy. Because if not, you are a disgrace. Either that, or the Lobby Boy.

I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a lineup. My mind just generically renders everyone I come into contact with.

>but are you saving money from your paycheck?
Nope

>Do you have any bad habits (smoking, drinking, drugs...etc.)?
Alcohol and pain pills.

Attached: JPEG_20181231_124056.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

This, I would listen to Italians on when to wear a suit.

Attached: IMG_20161214_162716.jpg (4160x3120, 1.25M)

Chang, at least give source

I just bought his vimeo China tour video to download. He's a bit of a cunt; treats c-milk like shit on a few occasions.
As for wearing i suit in 300% humidity, he's stupid and looks stupid. Even the local rice merchants are not wearing full suits...and why dark blue/ black suits? Is he trying to absorb as much heat as possible to make himself sweat like a bitch?
Why can't he wear a classy linen suit, like rich people do in hot climates? He looks like he's just been teleported from Wall Street into sweaty assed China.
Sort it out serpent boy. And stop saying you're British when you're a nigger loving SA cuck.

my nigger
i'm the same except fully nude, and i put on track pants and video game/anime shirts to go to the arcade instead of buying beer/cigs

Attached: 1425352123949.jpg (364x400, 47K)

Anyone else just see overpriced pajamas when they look at patterened suits?

Attached: mens-suit-patterns-glen-plaid.jpg (360x600, 40K)

That's too bad, makes my job much harder.

Remind me again what's wrong with your back. I remember you once said that you've been to a couple of doctors, but that didn't help.
Pain pills are cheap, alcohol is where things get expensive. How much do you drink? And how much do you think you spend on booze a month.

Attached: Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (640x453, 108K)

you realise your body sweats and sheds skin and hair right?

your suits must be nasty as hell.

Moron. They treat you different because they think you are an undertaker.

Are you out on a raping spree, leaf?
Give me a rundown on the roastie.

Attached: 1545618644313.jpg (253x293, 13K)

I wear a sock when I go shopping. I find wearing a nice sock makes people clear the way for you and I think that is how they show respect now.

I will say this. I am seriously considering changing my wardrobe after hearing you can get women to handle your junk if you wear a dress.

There will be no rape, she will desire me.

This.
Winston is such a faggot.

The fuck are you talking about. Chinks are the biggest contributors to the box office

Do you even know what state she's in? Also, what's so special about this roastie that made you save her pic?

Attached: my sides.jpg (235x214, 9K)

He's been to long in China. He has an outdated style. The cringy sideburns, the unnecessarily uptight suit.
He can have a casual suit.

I know it's a walmart so that's a start. So special? No Idea to tell the truth.

I haven't been to a physician in nearly 2 decades because I can't risk getting tuberculosis from shitholers in waiting rooms.

I spend a lot on alcohol because I dont have expensive taste. I just need to get to sleep and not toss and turn for hours in tears I'm losing my job over mundane reasons.

It's ok. She just excites his sperm bank. The creature was spotted on this prior black friday.

Attached: 1542931396910m.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

that looks like a gauntlet from hell. God speed, user.

To be fair c-milk is an autist too. They don't even have real conversation. One just talks and it's clear the other is waiting until he finishes to say their part, but there's no back and forth. And they're passive aggressive about their disagreements too. Even when they disagree they frame it like it's an agreement with conditions. Best part is when they talk about their wives like they both made catches when Serpent knows his wife mogs the shit out of cmilk's wife

This shit was tame last year as my store manager lamented that the store only did half a million in sales. Boo fucking hoo. In years past, it was shoulder to shoulder.

Attached: 181115150022-20181115-bernie-sanders-walmart-minimum-wage-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 95K)

Had surgery on my shoulder a couple of days ago so I'm on medical leave right now. Literally doing nothing but browsing the chans.
If you need anyone to talk to you can add me on Kik.
>libandude
What's up with your job, you mentioned you were losing it?

Attached: 1544091350164.jpg (400x600, 99K)

I have to dress fairly smart for my job, wish I could wear a suit but it would be overkill.

Pic related is pretty much what I wear except with the top button done up.

Attached: 98D65E80-FDEE-40E8-9242-36734D1B8AC2.jpg (770x1155, 102K)

Dress for the job you want to have. Don't be a retarded incel autistic faggot.

Suits are terrible, restrictive, and look ugly.

I wear a suit everyday. Unless I'm going to the gym or the beach, if I'm leaving the house it's in a suit. A white man should always be seen in a suit. A white boy wears t-shirts and shorts. Grow up Jow Forums

Attached: 197861_191479664229616_4165599_n.jpg (540x720, 53K)

I look fucking badass in a suit. I wear a cheap blue suit with a nickel plated revolver discreetly tucked in the waistband and women's aviator sumglasses. I look sleazy as hell.
I don't wear that shit every day though because that would be autistic.

Attached: 1522048271496.png (500x805, 392K)

this
>It's like white collar stolen valor.
I'm fucking dying right now

Attached: 1541207368783.jpg (736x567, 58K)

I'd get fired if I showed up in a Batman costume.

Here is a tip... You wear the suit. Do not let the suit wear you.

You're terrible and ugly. They aren't restrictive if you're not wearing a shitty 50 dollar suit