There has literally not been a single good anime since 2017

There has literally not been a single good anime since 2017.

Attached: images.jpg (533x575, 31K)

>anime
>good
Pick one poojeet

You ignoring prison school? Shit was lit fampai.

Are you mad?

No because monster musume and miss kobayashis dragon maid was good too. I suspect you just have very niche taste because of nostalgia.

Jojo
Golden
Wind

youjo senki

Attached: 321702000179.jpg (759x1000, 416K)

Haven't watched. Looks okay.

>yuru camp

Attached: unnamed.png (512x288, 198K)

You should give us more information about what you want as said. Then you'll get better advice. And youjo senki is NOT moeshit, don't be baited by its name.

irozuku sekai no ashita kara if you're into time travel and romance

made in abyss

Attached: fix.jpg (741x223, 32K)

Stop watching shit and read books. If you're really a brainlet watch western tv shows but avoids ultra popular post 2013 shows and capeshit

Based

> Western shows
No thanks, the most bland and shittiest of anime has more artistic integrity and soul than the crap western TV puts up in the recent years.

Good luck with your generic moeblob shit #58397156
>artistic integrity
Anime isn't even art anymore it just appeases retarded basement dwellers and closet pedos
If you want real artistic integrity watch Gankutsuou or something along the lines of it but given your response i doubt you're not a NPC ironic weeb who can relate a lot to sexualized depictions of prepubescent girls

>There has literally not been a single good anime
ftfy

Triggered much?

Attached: 1546920612415.gif (460x426, 655K)

Korbo, you make the worst retaliations possible. Instead of going for the more obvious route and explaining something, you just end up attacking the person making you automatically lose any argument; and on top of that it makes you join an argument for something you weren’t even meant to be arguing, making you lose the original point you are making.
I will give you a few examples:
>you make a thread and someone attacks your flag while you are using a proxy
Instead of explaining you are proxyfagging and that you are not from said country, you decide to take it personal and attack them.
>someone misinterprets what you are saying
Instead of explaining what you actually mean, you take it personally and attack’s the person.
It happened just now, the guy thinks you think western tv is the pinnacle of art when you don’t. Instead of explaining that you would prefer him to watch something more cultured, you instead attack him and you actually end up getting into an argument whether western tv shows are artistic or not when you don’t mean to do that.

I am not necessarily picking sides, I just get annoyed when you act stupidly

TRANNIES BAD
READ BOOK

Attached: ov72b8e5.jpg (640x640, 125K)

Moeshit

Attached: 1546215673632.jpg (2048x1152, 405K)

I actually liked Hero Academia
but then each season added more shit and characters I didn't care about.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

You forgot about JOJO

Attached: d6acus2-40a16098-dff8-4cd2-a589-259a85a55924.png (550x550, 159K)

poo

>watching anime
>2019

So what you're trying to say is that 2018 wasn't a good year for anime? Maybe 2019 will be better. Let's at least see what the spring season of anime brings us.