Talk thread 2 lets talk about stuff!

talk thread 2 lets talk about stuff!

Attached: 1541752119607.png (393x293, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDRY0CmcYNU
youtube.com/watch?v=y-o7uomnbh4
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233242
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

misaka a shit

Eponymous Archon

1775 was a mistake

I'm excited for the RE2 remake coming out.

Really hyped to try out the one shot demo tonight!

eh how was your day?

i'm not excited because Tales of Vesperia isn't getting cracked on day one

me too!

what is your favorite musics?

Attached: 1415904995310.gif (255x255, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nDRY0CmcYNU
I feel bad for birdo

i like old army music for some reason
songs like "over there" and "smile smile smile"

I listen to a lot of soundtracks, and most of the composers or artists I find are through soundtracks they've done.

I like a lot of genres, but I was never a fan of stuff that's normally played on the radio. I went through a hard EDM phase when I was a teenager.

thats neat

You should buy games from developers you want to support so they can keep making the games you love!

yes

interesting, have you have tried learning the trumpet?
you mean like movie soundtracks? which ones are your favorites?

that would be cool!

Video games, mostly.

I discovered Keiichi Okabe through Nier, Solar Fields through Mirror's Edge, and Michael McCann through Deus Ex.

I'm a CS and Business Major, so I listen to a lot of ambient soundtracks while working.

What kind of music do you like, user?

i'll buy it when i'll get to put money on my card cuz i can't do it anywhere unless i take a bus trip but now i just want to see how it is desu

but not my type of instrument

Attached: 1546796214727.jpg (160x229, 8K)

any way to make my laptop run better?

download some RAM

I've been there. That's rough. I was talking about the RE2 remake earlier, but I was struggling to find the money to pre-order it. I got a new graphics card for christmas though, and AMD is doing a promotion with their new GPU's and I got it for free.

What kind of laptop do you have?

how to stop running away from my fear (math)

Attached: 1530364064682.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

lol

You live in China.

There is no escape.

I have the money but can't be bothered to take a trip cuz i have some exams next week and time is of essence

oh cool, i've been playing monster hunter world recently and it has some nice songs, i really like this little intro for going to the desert location at night: youtube.com/watch?v=y-o7uomnbh4
i didn't get to all of the locations yet though so there might be better songs

i like a lot of different stuff, i think Kanye West and Animal Collective are my two favorites

i have a insperon 3520 core i3-2370m 2.40gh
6gigs ram 500gb hdd it has Intel graphics 3000

>i have some exams next week and time is of essence
Then it's probably a good thing there isn't a crack yet desu

Oh yeah, the MH soundtrack is great. I'd share with you one of my favorite tracks in it from one of the monster fights, but I think you'd be better off discovering the tracks as they occur.

It adds SO much more to the fight when a new, terrifying monster reveals itself and the awesome music kicks in.

I also like listening to game soundtracks! But almost all soundtracks I listen to are from old games, specially from the 16-bit era. (DK 2 was gold tier)

I can manage my time i just can't afford to waste a day lole.

fine I will use my flag solely to troll while using a proxy to "discuss" topic aside from politics

Attached: 1547152702973.png (278x259, 63K)

What a cute gay boy

plz stop arguing this thread is for fun

Ironically upgrade your ram.

6GB is just too little for normal use in 2019. I don't think your motherboard can support larger than 4GB sticks, so 8GB's is probably your limit.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233242

You should also download something like defraggler to defragment your physical hard drive. Newer laptops are starting to come equipped with solid states, but older drives still physically store data. The windows defragger is ass and doesn't really do a whole lot to help your PC.

David Wise is also a composer I really like. I've done a lot of chiptune covers of his tracks, mostly from DKC2. I think I've covered Stickerbrush Symphony at least 4 different ways over the years as I've learned new audio software.

i have a 4gb stick and a 2gb stick

Oh, my bad, I didn't notice the flag.

I have a friend in the army who was stationed in Italy for a year, so I can only relate from second-hand knowledge. I didn't realize how tedious it would have been for you to get it.

Oh, then you could totally slap in another 4GB stick and you should def notice a pretty good jump in performance, or at the very least enable you to throw more at your laptop before slowdowns start happening.

I don't know if you're running 7 or 10, but even with 8GB, my laptop is /just/ capable of daily use with windows 10. Excel with a few Word docs open and like 8 tabs is about my upper limit, even with an SSD in there.

sorry I misunderstood the purpose of this thread
maybe you should consider buying a new laptop lad. mine has i7 4870hq, gtx 980m and its secondhand price is just around 600 usd.

Attached: 1546871598747.png (439x607, 526K)