Imagine if a movie existed and it was called ha ha halocaust and it was a slapstick comedy that took place during the...

imagine if a movie existed and it was called ha ha halocaust and it was a slapstick comedy that took place during the holocaust and it was about the jews getting rounded up and put in lines for the gas chambers and everybody's waiting their turn and chilling but suddenly the line-up stops moving for a while and you hear a nazi yell "OH COME ON" and it turns out a really really fat jew got stuck in the gas chamber door and made it impossible to gas people and the jews in line are mad because their precious time is being wasted and also to be politically correct its not the actual holocaust but its a historical revision of the holocaust and the gas chamber is a holocaust rollercoaster that gasses jews at a million miles per hour and the movie is about the jews and nazis putting aside their differences and grudges and working together and bonding while trying to dislodge the fat jew from the gas chamber door so they can all get gassed faster but the movie ends with a plot twist where the allies show up and the jews are freed but the nazis are low on guns and armor so they need to go to the nearby town and equip pies and clown suits to combat the allies and the jews help the nazis becausce they became really good friends and they turn back the allied forces even though the allied forces were actually armed and the fat jew is blown to smithereens in the crossfire so the nazis start gassing jews and the jews happily await their demise at the hands of their german buddies and the moral of the story is acceptance and understanding eachother and working together and putting aside racial hatred

Attached: Osaka 26.png (512x384, 190K)

fund it

ok

Stop making bad threada

I only make good threada

Attached: Chibiusa 29.png (790x540, 467K)

>Osaka post
>bad threada
pick one

Attached: 1493911386012.png (198x198, 67K)

Hahahahah le racism so fanny XD

Attached: based and redditpilled.png (1370x1126, 75K)

its not about racism its about acceptance and understanding eachother and working together and putting aside racial hatred to achieve your goals

shut up cringe

Imagine this movie except everyone has stands and the villain is a 100 year old vampire.

Attached: dfda2559962ccd2f4204a46afcacf76e.jpg (720x811, 112K)

to the top with you

Give this man 30 million dollars

now this. this I would watch

Can we get Mel Gibson as the director?

Attached: 2766_34050809_big_p9_master1200.jpg (800x1200, 435K)

Tomo best girl

now that I actually read it, this would make a great Adam Sandler movie

I’m ashamed to say that I found this funny

Would watch and hope for a sequel

yes

i'll need many more million dollars than that

truth bomb
shift+click

i cant imagine that sorry

because it didnt happen?

Attached: theres-no-way-that-happened-zach-braff-on-the-holocaust-5022788.png (500x458, 71K)

because real jews want destruction and can't envision a reality where jews and nazis live in harmony
get out of my thread bigot

test

how do i send this idea to hollywood