Tfw no bf

>tfw no bf

Attached: tomoki.jpg (512x600, 222K)

>̵̘̙̜͎͚̤̘͇͙̖͔̖͑̓́ͧ͂̇͐̌͝ţ̶̸̢̭̙̳̰̬̟̣͓̟̩̩͇̤͓ͬ̑̊͗ͣͯͭ̎ͣ̓̏̍̇̓̍͝f̷̶̣͓̱̬̳͉͔͇̆́ͪ̊̓ͮ̾ͭ̈́̊̌̆̃̋͐̀͗́͟ͅw̸̧̩̟̖͉͓̠̮̞̩̌̒́ͧ̐̕͡ ̶͖͓̤͎̟̉͂̿̂ͩ̓͒ͬ̍ͪ̋̍̀͟n̗̱͎͉̱̻͎̱̜̻̝͔̮̞͉̥̬̽͒̃̾̀̕͟͡͞o̵͙̭̻̳͕͚͙̥̠̻̖͉̩̭͕̻̦͖ͫ̂͋ͤͤ͗͌ͬͦͫ̏ͯ̆ͮ̉ͪ͗͜ ̷̡̛̗͓̱̩͓̞̺̣̣͖ͦ͌̐͂̒͛̽̑̒ͦͤ͜͠b̷̤̖̩̜͔̞̥̤̺̼̼̊͛͊̐̋̏͂͜͡ͅf̮̥̝͇̯̟̟͈̥̣̞͔̜̺ͩͫ͛ͩ̌͌ͪ̍͌̍ͪ̕ͅ

Attached: 1547224082532-glitched-11-01-2019-16-33-25.png (512x600, 279K)

same

okay how many times is this? 5th? 4th? 6th? I don't know at this point. I'm getting fucking tired of it so go to /soc/ and fix your problems.

new faggit
daetected

Maybe over 10 times now

making a shitty thread 100 times does not make it less shitty, quite the opposite in fact

i know but this ""n*wf*g"" was only here for a week so he isnt used to the daily tfw no bf posting

same

I'm pretty sure it's weekly
I've told this fuck off so many goddamn times
i don't care if it's retarded
i'm BASED and REDPILlED

Attached: rule 16.png (1347x346, 122K)

>tfw bf

Attached: 152737347104.png (576x576, 171K)

why do firstworlders always get everything?

i love russian boys you have nice accent
can i have you instead?

Just get over it

Attached: numb.png (578x474, 210K)

or get on top of cock like me

I don't want your stinky cock stupid sex starving homo

i dont have cock
its why i get on top of cock

You sound like a male roastie

that sounds epic

So you gonna dump ur bf for nice accent?

you will be ebf

>ebf
I'm too old for this shit already besides if I wanted ebf I'd "date" one other lad that I really like.

rejection hurts

Kek
Sounds quite legit coming from an effeminate sissy slut.
Homosexuals people tend to be extremely promiscuous, they don't know the first thing about relationships because all they ever care about is sex. That's the gist of it, that's what faggots are. If he hasn't had at least 5 cocks under his belt you can bet your life the dude's straight or asexual.

Or just undesirable by faggot standards for that matter.

Shut the fuck up nigger retard, you will die alone.

>If he hasn't had at least 5 cocks under his belt you can bet your life the dude's straight or asexual.
a man having sex with multiple cocks does seem to indicate he is not straight or asexual

Attached: pudng.jpg (634x672, 54K)

I'm sorry, fren, try some other rooskie maybe. Also I don't think my accent is that noticeable really so nothing of value is lost for you.

I've come to terms with that and i don't give a shit anymore. The only thing that would make this shit life worthy would be seeing mankind getting eradicated from the sidelines.
No shit that was my point all along.

your point was obvious to everyone who knows what a poof is

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13-00-38-05-530_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

>I've come to terms with that and i don't give a shit anymore
>The only thing that would make this shit life worthy would be seeing mankind getting eradicated from the sidelines.
Can you contradict yourself even further?

this fag has been doing this daily for months

Alright brainlet i said i couldn't care less about your filthy lot unless one day global warming fucks you over or some absolute madman decides to unleash a nuclear holocaust. Now get yourself a rope and fuck off.

>I DON'T CARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>EXCEPT I WISH FOR YOUR DEATH WITH ALL MY HEART!
Yes he can!

actually global warming would be a complete good for russia because the whole country would become farmland