Mfw Americans have to wageslave for their entire life beacuse they went to college

mfw Americans have to wageslave for their entire life beacuse they went to college

Cucks dont even have free college

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

die degenerate frogredditer

Canadians belong on a cross

shut the fuck up, jojoleaf

Attached: when animeleaf tells his uncle he's not in the mood tonight.gif (400x225, 849K)

>Doesn't make his own threads.
>Says the same thing in every thread.

Attached: 1540480255662.jpg (500x449, 64K)

i have free collage. 2 years

Dumb frogposter
Saged&hidden
Kill yourself

How many dicks have you sucked to get your scholarship?

We dont even need to try hard, we just get it for free :)

>free
you don’t have any fucking idea

Attached: 385555A0-8EC1-4158-9F35-B59FDE09714D.jpg (960x720, 300K)

Sorry you Ricardo for not knowing my own educational system, thanks for helping out

i get it for free too

You arent trusted to carry even a butter knife for self defense. Id say we have some positive things over germland.

Well what a shame our kids dont die at school at age 13 because we dont give our kids guns

Speaking freely, Im glad your kids die because your genes will not be spread wider

>Being this retarded

>listening to born in the USA
>dying a day later at school

Just die already of a heart attack you fat fuck

Attached: Rei_smile.png (487x383, 228K)

Ok, keep getting cucked by muslim rapists, Hanz. Im glad Mohammed and KARA BOGA are breeding you out of existence.

well we dont build a wall when the most illegal imigration hapens by airplanes

You guys dont need somebody to breed you out of existence, all your woman are getting blacked and pity your small dicks

>listening to news
>hearng that trump realy wants to build the wall
>inhaling
>shaking my head with a little smile
>thinking about the good old times in germany

i have three threads up right now degenerate wojakredditer

Riiiigggghhhttt
>Everything I don't like is reddit

Attached: 1539979341016.gif (385x349, 67K)

You can get a bachelors in America for maybe 30k dollars. You can get financial aid, or get student loans. If you major in something that pays well, you can pay that shit off in a single year.

Imagine what you can do with that money and time you simply wasted, truly beatiful to see americans struggle with depth after their done with college

You are wasting time and money

die degenerate wojakredditer

Imagine making 7 figures after college and having a pretty good life.

Imagine surviving college

Pretty much everyone has to spend at least some part of their life being a wage slave, whether they're american or not.

imagine having 7 figures after collage without and payment

Imagine your father giving you a small loan of a million dollars so you can start your own business.

Sorry sir you broke your leg we are going to take away your house, sadly your health insurence doesnt cover the water you drank earlier so your car has to be seized too.

W..well atleast the wall keeps these mexicans out!

>What wall?

Not saying we aren't fucked in many aspects, but someone that gets a bachelors in a high paying field is far better off than the average American.

imagine your father giving you a live in an country that covers your bills so you can feed your family and dont getting killed in school but i mean yeah

>me singing : AMERICA FUCK JEAH getting homles because of a muterfucking accident

Attached: 1541251979924.jpg (222x227, 6K)

>Post like me or I will issue an insult
>Surely it will work this time

Attached: 1538125485788.png (300x366, 218K)

Jokes on you I didn't go to school