I was just on twitter, trump made a post and guess what, liberals where there to call him out on bullshit...

i was just on twitter, trump made a post and guess what, liberals where there to call him out on bullshit. some of them tried posting memes, pic related. Why cant liberals say ONE good thing bout trump? when he was potentioally making peace with kim jung un , the liberals found a way to spin it into anti trump proporganda. i do thinnk hes an idiot and i disagree with alout of his polices , but fuck me, hes not all bad. it's liberals like them thT MADE Me republican. #luckfibreals pbs.twimg.com/media/Dwqui6RWsAAb5Yq.jpg

Attached: DwqvwHKWsAA0CJi.jpg (524x512, 59K)

orange man bad

He ain't Hillary and that is good.

oh yeah, if iwas legally alowed to vote i vote for him
liberals in a nuthsell

without memeing, name a worse president in your lifetime and give reasons

bush, he built a moneument like he was somekind of pharoh thats all high and mighty

im guessing most of us are no older than 20 or so and given that bush was president when we were very young that really limits the pool to two presidents.

dumb reason
huh? you mean you havent experienced life enough to have nuanced opinions?

i mean i guess not. how old are u im 19 turning 20 in a literal minute

Obama
nigger

cant disagree with you tthere

baby boomer.jpg

bush
>iraqi war
>unwittingly created seeds of ISIS
>unseated dictator that kept a fragile country from collapsing
>"HUURRRR MUH DUHBUHYEWEMDEEZ"
Clinton is next for being a sick fuck
Odongonigger is same level as clinton
Trump isn't great but at least he doesn't bend over backwards to liberal shitniggers

you faggots sound slower than your internet

Trump is faking peace with NK. Peace would mean reparations for the war. Corporate america has to much to lose if reunification happens SK has lots of the jobs Trump said he would bring back.

il have you know us ausiecunts are ahead of you faggs, 4 years ago they annoucned braodband is near, and theyve made massive improvements! in my town of 4702 we're estimating to get it in a minimum of 2 years! beat that dialup dingbaat

shit

Fuck bush

i fuck honey trees but okay

FUCK YOU AND FUCK DRUMPF

all of them

just till ben ario is nocking down yo door

whats wrong with the nigger?