Fighter jet just flew by extremely low near Denver. Are we at war?

Fighter jet just flew by extremely low near Denver. Are we at war?

Attached: 450526565.jpg (4000x2885, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2016/02/documented-radio-frequency-testing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fighter jets don't fly low during war retard. unless you live near an airfield or it was an A-10 then they were just doing practice

dont worry about it its routine

A DENVER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1520371571375.png (633x758, 335K)

Training is common. I worked to one of the largest airforce bases in the country, and saw strategic transport planes just take off and land at different angles all day. Another base, Air National Guard is in 40 miles, they occasionally fly over. Seen a few helicopter tandems fly over. Must just be an air route just over my house, because the medical helicopters flying from medium hospital to regional level 1 hospitals take a route over my house monthly. Its training my dude. The only thing I'd note, is that small planes circle whenever I'm at a family residence. Not at my house, but away. Saw a predator dron on the eve of an airshow fly under 500 feet high. Drum up support for the show my guess. A few helicopters from local business too. Its training. Why the fuck would we need jets in Colorado outside an air highjacking? We've made it diffilcult to do. Training.

This.

I once had a East German marked MiG-21 fly over my house for a upcoming air show.

GUYS HE'S SERIOUS OP JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>Air Force Jet is near the Air Force Academy!
>Q Predicted This

Attached: Gun Family Car Ride Silencer.jpg (460x575, 65K)

An Italian Eurofighter just flew over Denver? Day of the Rope coming soon yanks.

MOUNT EVANS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Thats a French Rafale you brainlet

>are we at war?

Why do you think the government banned bumpstocks?

What's going on rabbi?Spill

it's a mig 29

Is this it?

Attached: 1546920191093.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Its a ADFX-02

Attached: V2.png (466x347, 229K)

Clearly Canadian.

Attached: CK01-2017-0278-009.jpg (1920x1280, 131K)

Tanks in 30 minutes

I've had silent black helicopters land in a clearing behind my house and here/there UFO 'vibration' noises coming from outside my window. Think that's bad, not even joking.

Just another Hotdog with a pilots licence nothing to see here.

There was a thread the other day about if they were testing some kind of sonic or microwave weapon in MA.. I feel it from the ground, electronic pulse or something else too. That's why I mentioned the circling planes, but I'd wonder if it wee possible to place it in your crawlspace at an apartment? Say when you get cable. Hear buzzing, almost mechanical movement like a small drone on que, just before it starts. Feels like an electrical pulse. Haven't felt it in months though.

I just assume is the air conditioning unit outside my house so i don't get scared. But happens some nights and am scared to look out my window. Has been happening since i was a small kid

Ohio, and changing off meme flag before I forget again.

yup, you should probably put on your helmet and hide in a corner, things are about to get serious.

GUYS AN AIR FORCE PLANE JUST DROPPED A GIGANTIC BENIS IN THE SKY OVER MY HOUSE!

Attached: MOAP.png (363x437, 216K)

I have a strong phobia to pictures of grays and think they stalk me for science reasons.

We had a tv in the 90's when as a teen I could "hear" it. It'd go on and off by itself, and I could instantly tell it was on, but the screen was black as if it were off. Not sure if I'm electrical sensitive, because hearing tests from jobs show I have had 20% hearing loss since my early 20's.

No idea. The CIA did something with radio wave testing on the population years ago remember reading about with the information act.

Just walk in the room and ask why the tv is on, and my family would look at me strange before I turned it off.

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2016/02/documented-radio-frequency-testing.html

So Canadian, I can hear the apology through this picture.

A fighter swooped down and did a barrel roll 40 feet over my head in the middle of Raleigh NC last year. It scared the piss out of me, and I thought they must be prepping for war, but nothing happened. I don't know why they do this shit, my guess is practicing for combat over cities.

The major base in Virginia is where any airwar with fighter planes would be conducted from. Takes just a few minutes to get in any part of any neighboring state. Dude's showing off. Top Gun shit.I remember the first plane I saw after 9/11 flew low as shit for no reason I could ever make out. Maybe told to, to make the public feel safe after a thought. No airfields for a 737 or larger were nearby. Why else fly at 1,000 feet over a city of 20,000?

They buzzed cities to make sure people knew things were going back to normal? Had a nephew born two weeks after, and I remember it well. Planes weren't in the air for awhile.