Name a better state

Name a better state
Pro Tip: you can't

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.png (640x427, 18K)

state of denial

The one with jobs

Attached: Flag_of_Virginia.png.jpg (291x200, 46K)

>his state flag is both lower res and is still somehow has a larger file size
how will VIRGINia ever recover?

Best flag out of them all, at least.

checkm8

Attached: 1538436038342.jpg (1400x2424, 362K)

Maryland is the state that controls it all

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

good flag, shit state.

I have to drive down to Glen Burnie from Monkton tomorrow, shit's like an hour and a half with no traffic. I made the mistake of going through baltimore instead of taking 695 one day and it took 3 and a half hours. Baltimore is full of dumb niggers who don't know how to drive or cross the road, and the cops are dumb niggers too who let them get away with it.

baltimore does not represent maryland

I don't really know much about your State to form an opinion, so I don't care about your state nor do I care about you.

I had the best Black Cherry ice cream on trip there. I'd say pretty based aside DC and Baltimore.

There are literally 49 of them

DC isn't in maryland you retard

what is District of Columbia, then?

its an entirely separate entity

you said DC isn't in Maryland the District of Columbia AKA DC is in Maryland!

NO IT IS NOT MARYLAND LAWS DO NOT APPLY IN DC
DC IS RUN BY CONGRESS AND ITS OWN CITY COUNCIL THEY TEACH YOU THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL RETARD

But it's in Maryland. I'm not talking about its policies and whatnot. Point to a map look at Maryland and you see the District of Columbia. Where is the District of Columbia located on the map. You will see it's in Maryland.

no it is not, the border of maryland and virginia go around DC you fucking idiot. I SHOULD FUCKING KNOW RETARD I'VE LIVED HERE FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE

How many states are in the United States?