Shocking moment 6'5", 250lb white man, 51...

>Shocking moment 6'5", 250lb white man, 51, PUNCHES 11-year-old black girl in the face during altercation with crowd of kids outside North Carolina mall

WTF is wrong with white people? Why are they so racist? Punching a little girl? Absolutely despicable.

Attached: 8533848-6592519-image-a-35_1547529476309.jpg (634x793, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592519/Middle-aged-white-man-punches-black-girl-face-outside-mall.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592519/Middle-aged-white-man-punches-black-girl-face-outside-mall.html

>Shocking moment 6'5", 250lb human, 51, PUNCHES 11-year-old sheboon in the face during altercation with herd of monkeys outside North Carolina zoo

BASED.
Bitch has probably deserved that her whole life.
Now she will think twice before being a cunt

PLEASE link this. I’m already cracking up. It’s not everyday a young nigger girl gets absolutely btfo by a white man

Attached: 5D390EDD-84EA-47C9-BECB-90131C79A631.png (515x821, 59K)

Never mind there literally a link in the thread already.

Attached: 55D16AD4-9300-48AA-A0C2-B71323E2F1A2.png (450x450, 305K)

I know right? He should have just shot the sheboon.

she rushed at him. any reasonable person would do the same. stop shilling this.

I dont think he should have punched her, but jesus christ, black kids are so disrespectful, i live in NC, and i remember going to a public school, TEACHERS used to get cussed at by niglets, and they did it for any reason, whether the teacher told them to put there weed away, or to stop skipping classes.

Not racist, she was running at him, so he yeeted his fist at her face.

>6'5 250lb man assaults small child
>any reasonable person would do the same.
>any reasonable person
>reasonable
Inagine being this out of touch with reality

Attached: 1547519987514m.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Vid made me turgid.

FUCKING KEK. My sides omg. I haven’t laughed that hard in years. Everything about this video is perfect.
>lone white man
>surrounded by a pack of niggers
>all chimping out
>nigger shoves white man as he try’s to wall away
>niggers tries to swing, but gets shoved back several feet
>regains balance
>charges white man in the default nigger stance
>gets btfo with a punch with the force of a tiger 2
>all niggers flee in all directions screaming in defeat and awe that whitey actually fought back
10/10

Attached: 80E96F4F-517E-4E70-99F7-682B62B87045.jpg (377x264, 23K)

That was an amazing punch. Would watch again.

The only reason he and his family are still alive is because he didn't relax

Attached: kkk.jpg (480x480, 41K)

this was posted on reddit and surprisingly well received

True, I would have pulled out my gun and started dropping anyone that looked like a threat. Especially the mini niggress.

Attached: 34F4778E-403B-44D1-9371-E1B535D8E4FB.gif (500x250, 195K)

I thought it was funny? She rushed at him? So honestly even black men would do this, it's not a race thing, you see someone running at you, you're going to punch them. I asked my friend Elijah just now what would he do if this little bitch did the same thing to him and he said "Punch that little hoe." So stop acting like it's racially exclusive to whites.

He'll pull a 360 and zim zam out of this. hope she dies

Saw the video bitch had it coming.

Exactly man people need to stop acting like the man's racist, anybody would do the same thing.

save and enjoy lads

Attached: Middle-aged white man punches black girl in the face outside short.webm (460x574, 266K)

Fucking top-notch form. I wonder if our guy used to box or something.

summarized perfectly.

poor little nigger girl. poor faggot op.

A black man would' ve done the same exact thing.

Stop trying to blow this up, rabbi.

left hook, i bet he is right handed too.

did he survive is he ok? will there be more after he was released?

Should have shot her, found out who the parents were, and then shot them for making him shoot her.

Dusted that bitch

Attached: FF362AD3-DABB-4A82-8613-F685AF3BD52B.jpg (2260x544, 315K)

pack of feral girls threatening his family. if they attack he is well justified in knocking them all on their asses. only a disgusting excuse of a human being would stand by and watch a feral crowd excalate without putting a stop to it. good on him. you are pathetic

women need to learn to stay in line
simple as that
there are consequences, equally, for all
isn't that what they want? equality?
you get flattened just like everyone else if you step to someone, cunt
in fact, we should condemn this woman since she clearly thinks she's above this man

She finally got the years of fatherhood she never had, in one punch.

>implying they are capable of experiential learning

This. The problem started long before that night. Get to the root of the issue and hang it high.

Why did she hit his fist with her face?

Its funny because its true

Attached: 1547355527742.jpg (1431x2000, 374K)

haha good punch, well played sir.

Do not worry about asking these retards. They all have deep down issues with all females and become exited to see any female hurt or maimed. It’s because they are sexless incel spastics who’s whole universe and worldview stems from the feeling of being passed over by all women.

Southpaw.

issue is the repeated brainwashing by everyone, these little dumb girls are hearing "you are strong and independent" since they were pooped out of vajj.

Attached: 4f9875172c3a8af2116616b8cba725da1fe1d7976d4b47e03a4a5dab04e130b1.jpg (465x382, 35K)

Break the leader to scatter the pack

>switch roles
girl power!
girls > men
he is a low T male who got floored, LOL

fuck current women

Ya'll racist snow niggers dawg

Attached: 2010 National Crime Victimization Survey Bureau of Justice Statistics.png (616x2030, 777K)

i suspect she has seen her whore sheboon mother beating up the cuck men in her life, daughter thought thats how women behave...
Or maybe just too much (((MTV)))

Lol this isn’t even about racism, snowniggers and nordicists/zionists are all pussies. They would never pull this with black men but if it’s a little girl suddenly they want to show how tough they can be (to little girls).

embarassing spazoids

all i see is a human being putting an aggressive monkey in it's place. from what i understand this ape was harassing the man's daughter.

> ColourOfCrime.pdf

Cuck liberals bitch about the small percent of criminal whites while the niggers destroy the world.

Attached: FBI Crime Data Ethnicity reports.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

Based.
Fuck niggers. She deserved it.

Racist Jew ((((Jessa Schroeder)))

(((daily mail)))

it’s clearly self-defense. she was running at him and he had to react quickly

>2 posts by this ID
>Meme flag

Reported, sage

Dude was with his wife and very young daughter...find the full video.

Attached: 359BC7F3-F679-4BAA-8A04-51062CB1F491.jpg (652x702, 50K)

Most unkosher meal I've ever seen.

"Bell is seen in the footage bickering back and forth with the group of young girls, before one of them harmlessly shoves him from behind. "

So the monkey touched him first, and the daily mail says that she "harmlessly" shoved him, I bet if a white man pushed a nigger from behind and the nigger chimped on him the daily mail would read alt right white male privileged bigot shoves poor helpless refugee that studies physics at Oxford...

i like how her black guys didnt help because even niggers know women are retards.

Amazing

shes 11 you dumb fucking idiot. Kys you pathetic cuck

>Middle-aged-white-man-punches-black-girl-face-outside-mall
Would it be ok if it was a middle aged black man punching her?

Technically its not assault if you are the one being attacked.

Tight win bruh

>hook
He crosses his body with his far hand. He does not hook with his near hand.

guarantee she was acting like a nigger

kot id

Based!

sick hook
prob a southpaw too,he sure teach that lil nigglet like a proper father should

>take infograph at face value
>doesn’t read the source material
Fucking subhuman midwest retards.

Attached: getting tired of your shit.jpg (160x229, 8K)

ass

ass

ass

ass

Yes get surrounded by a pack of niggers and let them escalate things until they do whatever they want to you because you can't do anything to them. You sure make being "in touch with reality" look dignified.

Then go read the source material and explain how the figures are wrong?
Oh wait - you can't and won't because your retarded response is just an extremely weak attempt at trying to reinforce the narrative that blacks are just poor victims because of external forces and in no way responsible for their own actions or taking care of themselves. Go fuck yourself, you spineless piece of shit.

I wish I coulda knocked dat cracks senseless

He's not 6'5 or she's like 5'9 at 11